Noob in trouble

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
nelagGalen

Noob in trouble

Post by nelagGalen »

:roll: Hey guys I totally forgot I had this tool. I'm so engrossed in the 2.0 I spaced this. Ok here's my question. I just finished my 5th workout in the feast phase and I'm gonna be ready for the German loading pattern next. I'm confused though how to go about it. Do I use the same 5 feast workouts or the famine phase workouts? I chatted with Rob over a E-mail which he said to run GLP1 to a new PR Then 2 Then move on to the Russian strength program generator. That's another problem I'm having. I don't know how to use that program. Well at least get it to calculate my data. I've bothered him enough and feel like a dummy. I'm looking for help from the collective. Any help is great. Just to clarify I'm a complete newb to any program. I have to look up abriviations and the "big" words. Ha. Soo take it easy on me.
FatBoySlimFast

Re: Noob in trouble

Post by FatBoySlimFast »

nelagGalen wrote::roll: Hey guys I totally forgot I had this tool. I'm so engrossed in the 2.0 I spaced this. Ok here's my question. I just finished my 5th workout in the feast phase and I'm gonna be ready for the German loading pattern next. I'm confused though how to go about it. Do I use the same 5 feast workouts or the famine phase workouts? I chatted with Rob over a E-mail which he said to run GLP1 to a new PR Then 2 Then move on to the Russian strength program generator. That's another problem I'm having. I don't know how to use that program. Well at least get it to calculate my data. I've bothered him enough and feel like a dummy. I'm looking for help from the collective. Any help is great. Just to clarify I'm a complete newb to any program. I have to look up abriviations and the "big" words. Ha. Soo take it easy on me.
You use neither the first 5 feast w/outs or the famine w/outs, they are now finished with for this run.

If you've just completed feast workout #5, then you should now have your new 1 Rep Max for Bench Press & Squat(or your 2 chosen lifts if you substituted these)

Your new 1 RM on your chosen lifts is what you use with GLP's, eg

Workout 1 of GLP #1 would be

50%x10, 54%x8, 61%x8, 66%x8, 73%x8, 78%x8 or

50%(of new 1RM)x 10 reps, 54%(1RM)x 8 reps, 66%(1RM) x 8 reps, 73%(1RM)x 8 reps, 78%(1RM)x 8 reps

Complete this w/out for both your bench press & squat, and then take a day or 2 off to recover before doing the same with w/out #2 of GLP #1

Work through all 6 w/outs until you completed GLP #1, you should now have a new 1rm, which if you so wish can then be applied to GLP #2 if you decide to run it.

Also look at including the recommended stretch movements in these w/outs.

And also the EDT blocks.
nelagGalen

Noob in trouble

Post by nelagGalen »

:D Thanks a lot I really appreciate the help! Soo I can do both barbell bench and squat in the first GLP workout 1-6. I guess my next question is do I use one loaded stretch from each area meaning chest, back, legs, arms during each work out or is it still the superset style from before meaning a barbell bench then one loaded stretch movement. Then a squat with one loaded stretch?
FatBoySlimFast

Post by FatBoySlimFast »

nelagGalen wrote::D Thanks a lot I really appreciate the help! Soo I can do both barbell bench and squat in the first GLP workout 1-6. I guess my next question is do I use one loaded stretch from each area meaning chest, back, legs, arms during each work out or is it still the superset style from before meaning a barbell bench then one loaded stretch movement. Then a squat with one loaded stretch?

That's the one
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

FatBoySlimFast wrote:
nelagGalen wrote::D Thanks a lot I really appreciate the help! Soo I can do both barbell bench and squat in the first GLP workout 1-6. I guess my next question is do I use one loaded stretch from each area meaning chest, back, legs, arms during each work out or is it still the superset style from before meaning a barbell bench then one loaded stretch movement. Then a squat with one loaded stretch?

That's the one
Thanks for the assist brother... :)