LJ’s “ TrainHard” Journey

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
walkerl60

1st Feast Phase complete....

Post by walkerl60 »

Yesterday ( 8/28 ) I completed my first feast phase and GLP. My strength has noticeably increased with minimal recovery issues. It has been FOREVER since I've lifted anything heavy so I'm pretty excited to run a second cycle. I will run at least a two week cruise phase and then rinse and repeat...

Decline BP 1RM start: 215 lbs
Decline BP 1 RM after BP and GLP: 225

I can't do squats due to needing my left knee scoped. This surgery is planned for next Feb. I can do leg press because I can stabalize my knee..

Leg press 1 RM start: 6 plates each side
Leg press 1 RM after BP and GLP: 7 plates each side supersetted with 8 partials then right in to a 20 sec static!!!

Loving this program.....
walkerl60

Re: 1st Feast Phase complete....

Post by walkerl60 »

walkerl60 wrote:Yesterday ( 8/28 ) I completed my first feast phase and GLP. My strength has noticeably increased with minimal recovery issues. It has been FOREVER since I've lifted anything heavy so I'm pretty excited to run a second cycle. I will run at least a two week cruise phase and then rinse and repeat...

Decline BP 1RM start: 215 lbs
Decline BP 1 RM after BP and GLP: 225

I can't do squats due to needing my left knee scoped. This surgery is planned for next Feb. I can do leg press because I can stabalize my knee..

Leg press 1 RM start: 6 plates each side
Leg press 1 RM after BP and GLP: 7 plates each side supersetted with 8 partials then right in to a 20 sec static!!!

Loving this program.....
Update......I cannot wait to begin my second run of BP. I am expecting HUGE gains after this next run. After 12 months of following "Hypertrophy Max", designed by IFBB Pro Ben Pakulski, I forgot what lifting heavy felt like. After taking what I learned from B Pak (how to focus on the muscle being worked), and incorporating the Blueprint program, it's like starting over and experiencing "newbie" gains!!!

LJ
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Excellent experimentation here, following along.. :)
walkerl60

Post by walkerl60 »

Cruise phase complete.....Mas Pro Whey and Synthagen ordered. As soon as I receive it, I will start the 2nd Phamine phase. Looking forward to see what results I get after tweaking my calories and macros for the Feast phase.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Absolutely FANTASTIC work here, great first run.

Prepare yourself for the difference Synthagen is going to make, and the addictive flavoring of Mass Pro Whey... :)
walkerl60

Post by walkerl60 »

Patiently waiting for email notification that my goodies are on the way before I start my Phamine phase....
walkerl60

Round 2

Post by walkerl60 »

Round 2 of the famine phase complete and today marks day three of feast....let the iron moving begin!!!!

End of famine phase Rd 2: 170 lbs
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Great work man the hard part is OVER!

Can't wait for your feedback on MPS, etc... ;)
walkerl60

Reset

Post by walkerl60 »

I am starting my famine phase over due to work schedule. I am smack dab in the middle of an annual audit at work and won't be able to eat and workout like the feast phase calls for, so I just decided to redo the famine phase this week. I figure it will work well with the stress levels I will encounter...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Smart move... :)
warriorcookie

Re: Reset

Post by warriorcookie »

walkerl60 wrote:I am starting my famine phase over due to work schedule. I am smack dab in the middle of an annual audit at work and won't be able to eat and workout like the feast phase calls for, so I just decided to redo the famine phase this week. I figure it will work well with the stress levels I will encounter...
Awesome man. It's worth it. I just had to do a bit of a re-set too. It feels so good when you grab that bar again.