My first blueprint meteoric run/log!!!!!!!

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
BrainSquirts

Post by BrainSquirts »

Coach Rob wrote:Great objective measurements brother!

Yeah, cardio is certainly your friend, and would have gone a long way to mitigating any fat gain. Properly performed, it will not only not impede recovery, but accelerate it!

Honestly man, a few minor changes and you're there...
yep.

this just popped up ...
https://www.ergo-log.com/modest-cardio-s ... overy.html

I’ve been adding cardio with about 2 out of 3 lifting sessions for quite a while now ... it is synergistic :D
But for a long time, the question to me was always “how much?” ... (because it's also easy to do too much and detract from the lifting efforts!)

The best solution for me ( / this ‘sample of one’ ) came out of traditional martial art / 'taoist' aa practices
Post lifting -
1) do work that engages as much of the whole body as possible
and
2) in time and intensity, do only what it takes to gradually develop a gentle sweat - then stop.

so re the ergo post cited above, imo,
cycling, etc. might suffice for a study but better to engage as much of the whole body as possible... much more 'compensatory', etc !!!
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

Insightful as always, Brain... :)
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

To be fair my first blueprint run with progenadrex was kind of like that i had gained alot of plumpness to my lower chest etc but after the maintenance phase for 2 weeks that went away as i dropped some water retention using glycerol and grapefruit juice try and edit somethings you were doing that could help as the bluepirnt is a template with recommendations that dont work for everyone so its trial and error a little
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

teenphysique wrote:To be fair my first blueprint run with progenadrex was kind of like that i had gained alot of plumpness to my lower chest etc but after the maintenance phase for 2 weeks that went away as i dropped some water retention using glycerol and grapefruit juice try and edit somethings you were doing that could help as the bluepirnt is a template with recommendations that dont work for everyone so its trial and error a little
Quoted for truth!

The BP is a guideline (not a rule). It is a guideline or framework, within which to insert your favorite/most result producing routines. In fact, I'll go so far as to say this...

If standing on your head and yelling ESTROGEN! grows you more muscle and burns fat - do it...

Extreme example, but you get my point :)
teenphysique

yes rob

Post by teenphysique »

yeah Rob ! I like to stand in the shower facing forwards and tun the heat up to 45 degree centigrade i feel it melts fat off me !

HAHAHA just joking btw but Robs so right use what you like to do but try to stay with in the scheme dont be swapping squats for leg extensions and abductor and adductor machines do a russian DB step up ETC