GREETING BP ARMY : BRING SOME LIFE TO THE FORUM

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
teenphysique

GREETING BP ARMY : BRING SOME LIFE TO THE FORUM

Post by teenphysique »

Hey everyone ! the forum seems to be very quiet however it shouldnt be theres over 15,000 that are all in the same boat trying to get bigger , stronger, faster and more conditioned ... I feel everyone need to contribute more towards questions , Logs , BP training modifications to help everyone here get better. Who competes in any form of bodybuilding , power lifting , olympic lifting , Crossfit etc?

I would like to see peoples progress on these programmes physique wise and strength wise as im sure theres some trainees that have used these for years i really want to see what's possible .

Anyone ran the grey market supplement guide?

BP MASS stack?

2.0,3.0,4.0 which one are you using ?

Basically i would love to see this as popular as other forums as we can all relate to each other !
bennygill123

Post by bennygill123 »

It's not too active but there is a TON of quality info on here.

Even though I don't post often I check back every now and again to read the new posts, and I suspect most people are the same.

But I too would like to see a more lively forum though. And I'll be making a log here once I get back into training (and out with back injury atm).
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

bennygill123 wrote:It's not too active but there is a TON of quality info on here.

Even though I don't post often I check back every now and again to read the new posts, and I suspect most people are the same.

But I too would like to see a more lively forum though. And I'll be making a log here once I get back into training (and out with back injury atm).
Yeah thats good mate ! I want to see peoples progress and to see who has ran BP4 on the grey market supplement guide .

Hope your injury heals quick as being injured is soooo shit !
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

We appreciate the comments, guys.

I didn't mention it specifically in the post about the big upgrades happening at MASS for 2016 ( https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... php?t=2432 ) but this forum is going to be revamped, expanded and promoted more widely than before as part of that effort, in the coming months.

It's honestly a few years past due, and previously we had essentially kept it all but a private BP club.

BTW- The true membership numbers are impressive enough, but the count is inflated a good bit by the battle we've had to wage against spambots. The way the backend software works to defeat them allows the bot to "register", and that exposes them so that they never get approved and are thereafter locked out.

Long way to say- STAY TUNED for big things to come.
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

askmass wrote:We appreciate the comments, guys.

I didn't mention it specifically in the post about the big upgrades happening at MASS for 2016 ( https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... php?t=2432 ) but this forum is going to be revamped, expanded and promoted more widely than before as part of that effort, in the coming months.

It's honestly a few years past due, and previously we had essentially kept it all but a private BP club.

BTW- The true membership numbers are impressive enough, but the count is inflated a good bit by the battle we've had to wage against spambots. The way the backend software works to defeat them allows the bot to "register", and that exposes them so that they never get approved and are thereafter locked out.
I like that the forum is private as that what i mean when i say we can all relate as most of us use some sort of BP programme so we can discuss our progress , modifications to them , supplements etc
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

teenphysique wrote:
askmass wrote:We appreciate the comments, guys.

I like that the forum is private as that what i mean when i say we can all relate as most of us use some sort of BP programme so we can discuss our progress , modifications to them , supplements etc
Do not worry, the wealth of BluePrint specific information and ongoing help will not be disappearing, not in the least.

Also, the forum has never been "private" in that it's openly indexed by the search engines and accessible by the public at large.

We have linked to things here from Muscle And Sports Science News many times over the years, and that reaches a truly vast audience that's been built up for decades.

Still, the forum has been a little too much of a private club.

Coach Rob would like to reach and help as many people as possible with his training program's, not restrict access, just as we at MASS want to do.

The idea is to be more inclusive and welcoming, without losing the core, serious atmosphere.

Pay it forward in as positive a fashion as possible.

I can't talk about certain things in the works yet with our extended sites and associations, but the mantra might be best stated as an "All boats rise" mentality. It's all very positive.

Great to have you here with us, teenphysique.
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

First, I know things have been "quiet". Having said that, there a LOT of quality info here, far moreso than other sites.

Next, I'd like to speak to broad feedback...

Of those that've tried 2.0, I'd say 90% are very positive. Even moreso if you count the people that've "stuck to it" as it's laid out.

Feedback on 3.0 jumps to nearly 100% provided they follow the guidelines. This was necessary (greater "tighening" of the diet/training) provided the goal: Recomp. It's a LOT taller order than what 2.0 fixes (all out size/strength blitz).

On 4.0, it's still early BUT... gains of 10lbs in the first month are commonplace. And this is in ADVANCED trainees. So clearly, the hyperplasia goal is being realized. The vast majority of these guys aren't even running the 4.0 "super supplements", a that wasn't released until at least a month later than the training/dietary template.

End of the day, the system is working as advertised. It remains the penultimate way to grow large amounts of drug free muscle, without adding bodyfat. In some cases, simultaneously losing bodyfat...