MY BP4.0 STRUCTURE and PROGRESS

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

Hey guy, I'm super interested in your logging, especially since you're using peptides (I've been following them and highly interested in a while, primarily in ghrp-2, ghrp-6, bpc157, gw156).

Note on the kefir... It's technically a yogurt-type product, so may have some protein in it, meaning you'd want to avoid it during famine? I honestly don't know much about it but I thought I should mention this in case it was overlooked.
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

beefcake66 wrote:Hey guy, I'm super interested in your logging, especially since you're using peptides (I've been following them and highly interested in a while, primarily in ghrp-2, ghrp-6, bpc157, gw156).
100% try peptides im young so i wont notice the same ammount you would however i get the hunger increase and thats one of the main reasons i used them to beabel tot et the ammount of food for me which is 3400kcals and i struggle so they help massively.

you would need to try them to see how they help you i think they add to my strength slightly due to the water retension they cause but at the end of the day its a GH pulse 3 times a day which will deffinately add something but i wouldnt say they make me bigger or a significant muscle gain but give them a whirl i love them and they dont give you any negative side affects from my experience.

ive just bought a 99% pure gw1516 to try so ill let everyone knows how that goes with my next log i wanted to see if it compares to c60 olive oil and im on an anabolic diet so it is said that it alters your body to burn fat for energy over glucose which i thought would help ill be using kre anabolyn, gw1516 4 weeks then ill be using
synthagen and tranquilogen for 12 weeks and adding in gw 1516 for the last 6 weeks with l -carnitine all in the effort to recomp very hard so hopefully be burning nice amounts of adipose tissue whilst still gaining small amounts of muscle tissue!!!!
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

ill send you a pm to ask a few more specific questions

.....scratch that, its totally disabled I guess.

I was wondering what form your peptides were in. assuming all injectables?
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

beefcake66 wrote:ill send you a pm to ask a few more specific questions

I was wondering what form your peptides were in. assuming all injectables?
Yes all were injectables minimum 98% purity , ghrp-2 and MOD GRF if your in the U.K i can give you a very good source to go to
Laura@MASS

Post by Laura@MASS »

Hi Beefcake.

PM functionality will return when the forum is relaunched.

They are rebuilding the site and had to turn it off while it's in process.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

Thanks for the heads up :)
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

Laura@MASS wrote:

Hi Beefcake.

PM functionality will return when the forum is relaunched.

They are rebuilding the site and had to turn it off while it's in process.
You're going to see a new, much improved site. Trust me... :)