MY BP4.0 STRUCTURE and PROGRESS

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
teenphysique

MY BP4.0 STRUCTURE and PROGRESS

Post by teenphysique »

Okay so ive been running thE BP4.0 . Im currently in about 12 weeks so im in the second phase of Hyperplasia routine .

famine phase; weight after famine = 193.3lb's
Notes : as soon as famine ended I went to the next phase which was hyperplasia workouts when i finished that phase i went snowboarding for 2 weeks came back and injured myself by very badly doing my ankle in (which 12 weeks later is still recovering) My planned out EDT phase was as follows

Monday: PR ZONE 1( DB BENCH AND CHINUPS) 5sets for each)
PR ZONE 2(Bicep curls and tricep extensions) 5 sets again for each)

Tuesday: PR ZONE 1(RUSSIAN DB STEPUPS & ROMAIANIAN DEADLIFTS)
ZONE2 (LEG EXTENSIONS AND HAMSTING CURLS )

Friday: ZONE1 (DIPS AND DEADLIFTS)
ZONE2(GLUTE HAM BRIDGES AND LANDMINE ROWS)

AS THIS FRIDAY SESSION IS MORE INTENSE AND TAXING I DID 3 SETS FOR EACH EXCEPT ARMS HERE I ADDED (INCLINE DB CURLS AND TRICEP KICKBACKS )

Notes upon finishing phase ; weight is now 208lb's waist decreased an inch from the 3rd week of EDT .
Strength increased with a positive correlation from session to session either in reps or heavier weights .
I got very ill in the 5th week with gastroenteritis lost 6lbs i was 212 went down to 206 end of phase i am 208lbs

Supps for EDT phase BP MASS STACK (Adaptogen n, synthagen, kre anabolyn)

lets just say measurments have increased in good areas but im saving till the end of the BP4 to see if they materialise !

Next phase hyperplasia currently situated here

Next phase will be typed up in a week or so...
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

Notes upon finishing phase ; weight is now 208lb's waist decreased an inch from the 3rd week of EDT .
Strength increased with a positive correlation from session to session either in reps or heavier weights

Sound like before you got sick, you were rocking the house! :)
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

Coach Rob wrote:Notes upon finishing phase ; weight is now 208lb's waist decreased an inch from the 3rd week of EDT .
Strength increased with a positive correlation from session to session either in reps or heavier weights

Sound like before you got sick, you were rocking the house! :)
yeah i was doing real well but then i lost those 6lbs due to not being able to eat for 3 days and being sick every hour of the day and night recovered from it and got straight back to it but strength dropped off quite a alot on my friday session but its all good know looking forward to the next phase
teenphysique

NEXT PHASE

Post by teenphysique »

Personal note: I am 19 years old as of recent and I've been training since i was 15 years old so 4 years training , been using BP programmes for just over a year had great progress in this time.

so much respect to Rob he has been an absolute legend with my questions! i exhaust them over email almost daily for the past year so he has had a massive role to play in my progress mentally and physically in all aspects of training and it all started with Rob offering to help me for nothing back in January 2015 with the 2.0 so just wanted to show appreciation before this log properly kicks off !

So the next phase of training is as follows for me ;

Monday= Stack 10= incline Db bench press and Db pullovers superset fashion following same rep scheme ( do you do legs in any way stack 10 or just one lift?)

Wednesday = LATT

Friday= strong range partials in the 3 lifts given in the bulletin

( i wanted to add some strong range partial isolations for arms and shoulders should i avoid doing that Rob as it will prolong recovery or be overtraining???)
Thanks man.

So supplementation for me on this phase will be ;

Progenadrex
Lecthin granuals
C60
karbolyn
Peptides (ghrp-2 and Mod grf-1295) 3x a day weekends off)
Burn it up for fasted training as i had it left from the BP MASS stack

So thats covered

meal around progenadrex which is directly post workout or breakfast

400ml of pineapple juice, 100g of mango pulp,50g of frozen mango, 50g of malto dextrin,50g of whey.

its around 700kcal very carb dense and moderate protein

Now expectations for this phase are as follows;
Lean body mass gains
bodyfat decrease

a gain of 5+lbs is common place for me as i am a sponge for water i usually retain 4-6lbs after the 6 weeks and it doesnt seem to be fat from recent progress photos while using progenadrex.

for now though peace out till this phase starts in a week!
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

Started 2nd 6week phase today so i established stack 10 lifts on incline db bench press and im supersetting cable face pulls now instead of pullovers as i want to add to my rotator cuff strength and I havent done them for over a year !

Started progenadrex dosing so i am feeling a hunger increase as usual the same day however the increased muscle fullness will arrive in around 10 days

i have taken measurements around neck,arms,chest,legs,lower/upper waist,calves so all bases covered.

havent taken progress photos for a long time as my original photo place is at m home bathroom which has now been changed around so there isnt a constant for my photo but i will try in 6 weeks and then after maintenance

Ive got some good plans though for the next BP4 runs which im picking up through these programmes .

Post again on wednesday
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

OMG this is going to be good... :)

I wanted to add some strong range partial isolations for arms and shoulders should i avoid doing that Rob as it will prolong recovery or be overtraining???)
Thanks man.

A. All dependent on your recovery brother I'd personally add it the first 2-3 weeks. At the end of 3 weeks, look at your overall #'s. If they're still going up in your big lifts, keep doing it.

If those same #'s aren't what you'd expect them to be, drop the additional work.

ONE OTHER NOTE: I noticed this drink..

400ml of pineapple juice, 100g of mango pulp,50g of frozen mango, 50g of malto dextrin,50g of whey.

If this is post workout, no problem. If it's anything outside of it, suggest adding casein or egg, as it'll extend the nitrogen retention properties from 90 min to around 5-7 hours..
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

Coach Rob wrote:OMG this is going to be good... :)

ONE OTHER NOTE: I noticed this drink..

If this is post workout, no problem. If it's anything outside of it, suggest adding casein or egg, as it'll extend the nitrogen retention properties from 90 min to around 5-7 hours..
for the drink i have Rob i use it as breakfast and post workout i train early morning 8 ish or before so i train fasted now i use the mango for the study on ergo log where you can carbload and use mango with and gain less fat through out a prolonged period so i cover that base in the drink but yeah on off days i will get some milk in after it or greek yoghurt.

since i moved back home for easter though i left my rpotein and malto at uni so ive had to improvise a little for progenadrex and breakfast so this is what i have used for 3 days obviously will be changing though ASAP!;

1x A low sugar whey shake called a goodness shake got added bcaa and vitimins etc

50g mango
400ml of purepress pineapple juice
1x passion fruit
fruit bread

total is around 815kcal so 36% of daily kcals im eating around 3200 a day your programme says to up 500kcal every 5 weeks but i don think im gaining that ammount of LBM to do so if your a grey marketer then thta would be nessassry but im using this phase as an almost recomp so i upped kcals 200 instead
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

Great plan brother.

I can't wait to see how this unfolds... :)
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

Did the LATT session yesterday morning so i managed 2 rounds as i wanted to see how i recovered and my reps were lower due to me being 210lbs i cant pull up that weight for more than 8reps at the moment so its more intensive and taxing my recovery set to set is really good due to my c60 ive used for 5 months now so the benefits are still as usual breathing recovers very quick except i was taxed after 2 rounds not respiratory wise but physical energy if i ate prior i would of probably done more but im training fasted and i want to utilise that time around peptides and burn it up for a whopping GH increase for fat levels to decrease while gaining LBM
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

Did the strong range partials this morning a bit sore in the traps from latt session but got on with it anyway and i like doing them however how many reps am i going for here Rob with in this 30 seconds could you give me a range to work to i got 9 on my rack pulls 16 on my bench and 24 on my quarter squats as i dont have a leg press in my gym but over all enjoyed it people kind of look at you weird but thats to be expected i guess also learnt a valuable lesson today normally my gym has barbells that fit the rack and the racks are wide but today the barbell in the rack was very long and the barbell fell sideways off the rack rails nearly hit some one so i made a very stupid mistake could of hurt someone and myself so just a note to everyone mistakes happen if your being carless !
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

however how many reps am i going for here Rob with in this 30 seconds could you give me a range to work

15-20 to start, building up to 30 then increase the weight to get you back down to 15-20
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

so im around 10 days in .The progenadrex has made my appetite go up significantly again, in the context i seem to eat a big meal and shortly after i can eat again reps have increased on stack 10 days however on my LAtt sessions the chins are harder due to me gaining from 208 to 212 in the first week which usually happens !

Rob a quick question whats the rest time imbetween LATT rounds is it 45 seconds ?
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

teenphysique wrote:so im around 10 days in .The progenadrex has made my appetite go up significantly again, in the context i seem to eat a big meal and shortly after i can eat again reps have increased on stack 10 days however on my LAtt sessions the chins are harder due to me gaining from 208 to 212 in the first week which usually happens !

Rob a quick question whats the rest time imbetween LATT rounds is it 45 seconds ?
Yes, though up to a minute is acceptable.

On the Progenadrex making you hungry: You guys better believe it! I just started again after being "off" for any months. WOW. I'm eating everything in sight and STILL can't get enough..
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

certainly the case Rob that first week of hunger hit hard however the muscle fullness hasnt come into play yet so that should happen very soon as ive logged this supplement 3 time already on predator so we shall see im hoping training picks up this week.

I always find that upon this the second week of progenadrex my strength dips and endurance dips but the weeks after are really good and i have no idea why this is but its happened every time

weight has increased a little around 213 -214.5lbs waist still hasnt moved so that good legs are looking like they are holding more water i wouldnt say fat because kclas havent been in that range plus the peptides encourage water retention but as soon as we hit the maintenance phase we drop that water and its all good.