JUST WONDERING???

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
NATTYDADDY7

JUST WONDERING???

Post by NATTYDADDY7 »

Has anyone out there done a blueprint run without using ANY supplements (other than protein powder.)? Also, what BP run? (ex: 2.0, 3.0, periodic, meteoric, 4.0.).

I did one (meteoric.) using just protein powder and a fiber supplement. My log is here...

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... php?t=2437

Just wondering what other people's results may have looked like as I have noticed almost every log uses some form of supplementation; usually in the form of one or more of the recommended supplements mentioned in the books (progenerex, MASS, adaptogens./sorry, I'm probably screwing up the names lol.).
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

No i haven't actually and ive ran all of them but to be fair my gains have been really good !
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

I did my first 2.0 dry (no supps at all). Gains were fair but I did couples mistakes and I had to shortcut the cycle in the middle of feast. I would recommand going dry on everyones first attemp because learning is more important at this point. You won't lose money in supps if it goes wrong and you can better measure gains of the supps vs no supps thereafter. There will be gainz anyway :wink:

Hope that help!