BP 4.0 starting next week, a couple of questions.

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
jimbeezeetheman

BP 4.0 starting next week, a couple of questions.

Post by jimbeezeetheman »

I guess I'm having a hard time understanding the number of sets in the first phase of 4.0. Upper body, 3 separate workouts, 1 set each? So essentially your upper body day is going to take under 10 minutes including rests?
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

Are you in famine phase or hyperplasia phase ?
jimbeezeetheman

Post by jimbeezeetheman »

I'm starting the very first day of the program next Monday
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

So your starting with famine then the 3 workouts are alot of hard work in terms of pain with energy levels so you will only need the first 2 workoits i go by this;

Weekly detox , no supps , low caffiene but thats up to you

You will feel like shit and to be expected ive started my famine today the whole idea of tbe diet and training is to be very depleted of glycogen , protein synthesis takes a nice shot you . You should feel depleted if you dont and you can still lift heavy in these workouts your doing something wrong the weight and endurance takes a massive dive by workout 2 heres my structure

Mon: detox , foam roll and lots of water
Tues:detox , workout , lots of water foam roll
Wed : same as monday
Thursday: same as tuesday but workout 2
Fri: same as monday

Dont panic if your strength dips and you look flat thats going to happenbut rebounds big time in feast phase

Hyperplasia phase lef workoit good luck walking for at least a week probably the most pain ive ever woken up with in my life for legs but that only happens once then you recover like normal

Good luck hope that helps!
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

So your starting with famine then the 3 workouts are alot of hard work in terms of pain with energy levels so you will only need the first 2 workoits i go by this;

You will feel like shit and to be expected ive started my famine today the whole idea of tbe diet and training is to be very depleted of glycogen , protein synthesis takes a nice shot you . You should feel depleted if you dont and you can still lift heavy in these workouts your doing something wrong the weight and endurance takes a massive dive by workout 2 heres my structure

Dont panic if your strength dips and you look flat thats going to happenbut rebounds big time in feast phase

Hyperplasia phase lef workoit good luck walking for at least a week probably the most pain ive ever woken up with in my life for legs but that only happens once then you recover like normal

teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

Do exercise caution when getting into the hyperplasia workouts. These are INTENSE, and I don't want anyone falling due to rhabdomyolosis!

Otherwise, your body WILL acclimate as spoken to here. And you'll put on obscene amounts of muscle tissue in a short period of time.

Hyperplasia...