Another Teenphysique BP4.0 LOG!!!!

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
teenphysique

Another Teenphysique BP4.0 LOG!!!!

Post by teenphysique »

Okay guys and gals this marks another start of the bp4.0 modified and changes to supplementation to suit it (some science and some Ideas i think will enhance it! going to instead of post the whole 6 weeks at once try and take you guys step by step though each phase !

FAMINE: started today ! the plan is to juice fast and detox for 5 days within famine, foam roll and drink alot of water to set my self up for the feast hypeplasia phase (more info next week on that though)

Today ive had 2 innocent detox smoothies 250kcal each and made a mega juice which is really odd i used the following basically 3 smoothies in one;

carrots,apples,ginger,kale,pineapple,spirulina,Bee pollen, pure apple juice i used an awful lot of this stuff ! i dont have a juicer so i blended it and then put it through a fine sive or strainer for the americans.

im going to dilute that shake with pure apple juice to make it go further and more kcals as im 215 lbs. im also going to join the hippies and drink detox tea just because we have some in the house.

now im not sure whether to stay away from caffiene for this 5 days?

im taking epsom salt baths for the sub q toxins.

another note with in this famine im using it to almost heal injuries like my still swollen ankle from 16 weeks ago it doesnt hurt but its got size on it .

the thing i am still using though is transdermal dhea as that is for my low test and needs to be kept a control in the supplement department

Im really intrigued to see if this detox does anything to digestion during feast as its not what you eat right its what you absorb !!!!!!!!!!!

more updates coming tomorrow after ive trained P.S really hate famine phases brutal little bastards .
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

its not what you eat right its what you absorb !!!!!!!!!!!

Truth!
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

Coach Rob wrote:its not what you eat right its what you absorb !!!!!!!!!!!

Truth!
2nd day of famine today i woke up this morning and had the thoughts i dont think i can do this for 5 days (even though ive ran bp programmes for 16months) just felt harder than it usually is

cant wait till its over! these juices aint enjoyable had some almonds as well, decided not to avoid caffiene today i will be avoiding it on non famine training days though !
teenphysique

Famine day 4

Post by teenphysique »

okay so ive been on famine for 4 days so tomorrow at 12 marks the end of famine cutting it short by 12 hours as i think im where i need to be already the detox drinks and some other factors have really contributed to making this really tough ! ive doen the 2 training sessions cant lift light weight to be honest dont think i can do a press up im that depleted !

tomorrow im starting feast so im having a 1 day carb load before i start the 12 days of the anabolic diet before i can resume having carbs at weekends ! absolutely craving a meatball sandwich after a youtuber posted a video of one i cant stop thinking about it with all that cheese and soft bread i need one !!!!

hyperplasia phase supplementation and 2 weeks of the 1st 6 week block is this:

kreanabolyn, tranquilogen,GW1516, a pre workout which doesnt focus on caffiene so thats for 4 weeks then we jump into a different stack !
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Meat taste SOOOOO good after famine it's unreal. The 3 re-feed days are definitely my favorite moment of a blueprint cycle.

Enjoy!
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

bigpelo wrote:Meat taste SOOOOO good after famine it's unreal. The 3 re-feed days are definitely my favorite moment of a blueprint cycle.

Enjoy!
yes man the feels are amazing cant wait to get 4000 calories in !
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

teenphysique wrote:
bigpelo wrote:Meat taste SOOOOO good after famine it's unreal. The 3 re-feed days are definitely my favorite moment of a blueprint cycle.

Enjoy!
yes man the feels are amazing cant wait to get 4000 calories in !
the feels werent as anticipated unfortunatley today was one of those days where you just get pissed off with how you look i feel and quite frankly look chubby at 220lbs and its just anoying me however i have the first 8 weeks a lean gain phase and then im going into a strict recomp for the last 8 weeks but im using the anabolic diet all the ay through out however for the lst 8 weeks i still need to structure a training plan for maximum fat loss but to also mainatain or gain small amounts of lean bodymass anyone got any ideas ?
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

Look into Lactic Acid Tolerance Training/Meltdown training by Don Alessi..
teenphysique

remarkable

Post by teenphysique »

Coach Rob wrote:Look into Lactic Acid Tolerance Training/Meltdown training by Don Alessi..
Thanks Rob will do , meltdowb looks good but hard as a fck!

So as i said im trying GW 1516 and anyone thats done a hyperplasia leg workout will know how hard it is to walk after them especially the first one in the phase anyway today i was dreading it i cycle 5miles to to the gym and thought i dont know how im going to get back from previous experience my legs would give aay on the walk back from my uni gym but today i git the burn on the cycle there i still though im bot getting back however i finished the leg workout to my surprise i could still cycle back like normal no leg burn or weak legs to stand on i cant quite believe it ...

During the leg workout your breathing so deep today i was still breatging deep but not chasing my breath like normal.

Ive been tracking my heart rate over the past 2 weeks bare in mind that i only started GW 4 days ago i check my heart rate when i wake up and before bed previously my waking heart rate was 56-64 BPM 2 days ago my waking heart rate has changed and guess what its 43 BPM its decreased around 13-20 BPM ???? Talk about a performance enhancing drug
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

oral GW?
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

beefcake66 wrote:oral GW?
Yes its liquid you cant inject sarms or ppar's
teenphysique

anabolic diet

Post by teenphysique »

okay a quick update i started the anabolic diet 5 days ago as i wanted to change my diet up as i liked the meteoric last year so im eating under 30g of carbs a day using heavy cream and unsweetened almond milk with whey and 50g of natural peanut butter tastes really good as i have tried to eat mostly meats , eggs , cheese and i literally get half way through my eggs and i physically cannot stomach any more eggs or bacon so is heavy cream really bad for you in terms of the types of fats?

supps im using are gw 1516 10mg kre anabolyn 2 caps 1 am and 1 pm on non training days.

on training days im using KA and tranquilogen 1 pre , 1 post. gw 1516 10mg 45mins pre workout and a preworkout by PES called enhanced

i wait 1 hoyr post training then consume the shake in the first paragraph , lunch is 250g of organic steak mince and cheese, dinner will be chicken thighs heavy cream and chorizo : oven cook chicken thighs in over the chorizo and oil for 2 hours then when cooked pour heavy cream on top , let it settle then put on a plate .
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

Sounds delicious.

And I appreciate the update. This looks promising!
teenphysique

Re: Another Teenphysique BP4.0 LOG!!!!

Post by teenphysique »

Update: started the first of the 6 week block for my strength and density phase

day1: strong range partials
day2:Escalated density training
day3:density overload training

thats the training for this phase expecting to grow calves significantly and everything else as well !

so ill track my numbers over the next 6 weeks and keep you guys up to date on strength increase and size increase at the end of these 6 weeks

Diet: Anabolic diet , notes on the carb re feed , felt sick the first day then i felt good on todays training day after the carb load i got a great pump which could be better next week due to a more intense load this weekend didnt go so well in terms of i should have drank 2lt more water and another 100-200g of carbs should have been consumed but all in all it went well !