Another Teenphysique BP4.0 LOG!!!!

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
teenphysique

Update

Post by teenphysique »

Trainings going well and im used to the anabolic diet and dont mind it anymore so in this update ill touch more more upon my routine and daily diet.

Day1: strong range partials getting the most ammount fo reps in 30 seconds ; top range rack pulls , decline bench press , leg press(to take away from the lower back stress) + top range calf raises

Day 2: EDT; Incline DB press+Landmine rows, Gluteham bridge+low box russian DB stepups, Incline Db curls and Skull crushers+ Calves

Day 3: D.O.T ; OHP , Chin ups , Zercher squats + a triple drop set for lateral raises , decline chest flies , calves . im recovering fine at the moment weight and reps are increasing weekly

diet consists of this a day as im hardly ever hungry. Fast till 12 o clock

first meal: steak and chorizo with 2 egg yolk and mayo

second meal: 2 chicken thighs , chorizo , mayo

3rd meal : heavy cream , whey protein , peanut butter , splenda, cocoa powder , unsweetened almond milk

kcals are at 3200-3400kcals a day

supplementation is currently synthagen , tranquilogen , c60 olive oil

Hey Rob do you think the ATP system is getting hit with this training or do you think its too much lactic acid training ? p.s i pretty much superset everything as my breath recovers so quick from the cardarine for the first 4 weeks and ive gone straight to c60 after it , lifts are going up or reps so ill check measurements and weight when this 6 weeks is over my weight seems to have increased a bit but opnly by like 1lb or 2 lb its hard to tell because of fluid retension or loss
Coach Rob

Re: Another Teenphysique BP4.0 LOG!!!!

Post by Coach Rob »

You're getting a good whack of both man. That's a pretty intense schedule and it's cardiovascular in nature too.

You recovering OK?
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

Recovery has been fine for 4 weeks i took a deload on the 4th week so i dropped the density overload training and took 3 days rest, came back on monday for the strong range partials and smashed the numbers then on the EDT day i progressed but i felt a lower back twinge so its hurting so im going to take a couple days off to foam roll and sort this out going to get an epsom salt bath later you got any ideas to help this recover its when i stand up or pick something up it tightens and hurts so not sure i think it could have been when getting up with the dumbells off an incline bench. this has taught me though i need to warm up for 15 mins prior to starting any lifts ill do a primal movement warm up so a lunge , twist, bend etc... movement patterns

i think for that structure 4 weeks is enough then a deload is nessassary however im trying to figure out my next 6 week phase after the hyperplasia phase which im doing a steady diet so a loss of 1-2lbs per week for those 8 weeks then ill be back into a lean progressive bulk
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

Impressive to see recovery still doing well at the 4 week mark. It's an INTENSE training method..
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

Ill update you guys on the current situation: finished the first 6 week phase, total tonnage went up really well and strong range partial strength/reps too.
currently rehabbing a pulled lower back since i slipped down the stairs! which has been hurting for 2 weeks however... its getting alot better so hopefully within the next week it should be good to go ! i am about to go into the second hyperplasia phase and can perform those workouts, so nothing needs to be halted, im just performing 2 workouts a week to get this fixed before i start the next 6 week phase.

As i mentioned this is a mini cut phase to go down from 215lbs to around 200lbs give or take a few only in around a 500kcal deficit using the meteroic template in this, I will try and get my hands on the ricochet rabbit fat loss stack in the special report and then maybe use gw-1516 now that to maximise this phase obviously diet and training are the workers here !

Structure for the next phase;
Meteoric template
Anabolic diet
500kcal deficit
synthagen is being used and then maybe adding the RR stack and GW
keeping it simple 1-2lb a week weight drop

cardio might increase a little such as adding in sprints/walking our dog for my parents both day and night a couple days a week

Goals: to keep as much LBM and strength as possible losing the most amount of bodyfat possible using the parameters explained. (kcals wont be dropping that much) this is geared towards my next BP4 run where i will be going to add lbm and strength. its just time to cut the fat down.
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

Should be interesting. Do get that lower back and any other injuries straightened out first.

They're really the only think holding you back. Everything else here looks very well thought out!
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

Tightened up the kcals this week So i dropped them to 2400kcal from 2600 to drop more in the next 3-4 weeks as i go back to university so beginning the ephedrine and caffeine stack im currently as of last friday 209lbs so i think im down around 4-6 lbs depending on water retention etc ... etc... hoping this week to end on a good note of 206-207 so then i know where abouts i am situated within this mini cut.
teenphysique

Post by teenphysique »

For some reason I was dieting on low kcals around 1800-2200 which is and should be 1000kcal defficeit ,so i got down to 207lbs i was using gw-1516 and ephedrine 30mgx2 day so either i gained a small ammount fo leanbody mass or the fat loss was poor on the anabolic diet ! waist though is down 0.5" on both upper and lower waist wasnt doing any cardio really in the meteoric
Laura@MASS

Post by Laura@MASS »

For what it is worth, I find I need some cardio no matter what diet to keep my body in a fat burning mode.

If I am really lean and stop it, I start to regain a little body fat back in only a couple weeks.