The Truth about Tribulus & Testosterone Increase

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

GoldenWhey wrote:I can only tell you from my own experience. I have used trib, as have many folks I know. It as of itself did little, and thus noticed no sides.

I did have some success with Blue Rhino , but it was a stack of trib, longjack, yohimbe, and others I cannot think of along with a energy stim.

I sympathize with your "problem", many folks for some reason think that you have to be 50 or something to have low T. This is in fact not true, many teens and early 20's suffer through this for years.

TRT is recently making some headway in the medical field, and if you need it I hope you find a doctor who will do the needed bloodwork and analyze it.
This topic came up on radio yesterday, and Carl made a great point: Trib suffers from being thought of as "just" a t-booster. Then the flaming wars start it works/doesn't work.

I countered with this: The BIGGEST single benefit of Trib IMO, is increased bloodflow. Even those that argue it doesn't boost test admit it sure does boost bloodflow in the bedroom. Now know this: That ain't just going on below the belt - it's going on throughout your ENTIRE body.

Greater bloodflow improves nutrient/oxygen delivery to the muscles, removes more metabolic waste and improves cardiovascular health. In fact, the BEST research on Trib you'll find is in treating coronary disease. Given that's in the top 2 killers in this country - something to consider.

And what's the "active" that does it? Saponins. Check AN's label. It isn't over-standardized for protodioscin, protogracillin, Tribulosaponins A and B etc.

It's the saponins... :)
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Mucuna Pruriens also raises T via LH stimulation and causes GH release via its L-Dopa content, which raises dopamine levels in the body stimulating the pituitary gland to release GH...it also significantly lowers Prolactin levels, as Dopamine and Prolactin are antagaonists...

I can tell you that taking 5g of this along with 3g of pure L-Citrulline right before bed has given me some of the best, most restful sleep I've had in a long time...