The Plan: Bronze Organic (Now Shipping!)

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I will not comment on anything injectable as U.S. law deems it a drug for that reason alone. Anyone giving advice on such could potentially be viewed as giving medical advice. Just sayin'...

I do want to point out that we've always advocated a low-moderate long term dosing strategy with Bronze Organic, taken with foods. Slow and steady renders a much more natural, even and progressive result. Although many do not have the patience, shotgunning it is NOT the way to go.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

askmass wrote:I will not comment on anything injectable as U.S. law deems it a drug for that reason alone. Anyone giving advice on such could potentially be viewed as giving medical advice. Just sayin'...

I do want to point out that we've always advocated a low-moderate long term dosing strategy with Bronze Organic, taken with foods. Slow and steady renders a much more natural, even and progressive result. Although many do not have the patience, shotgunning it is NOT the way to go.
Im quite sure Rob advised me few years ago that it would be fine and at the recommended dose I had the same side it just wasnt as bad, very bareable just annoying.I ran it at recommended dosage for 2months with little sun, didnt see anything except the light orange tint which went heavyier when I megadosed.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I'll take responsibility for this, Cookie man...

TO CLARIFY: I still think front loading will work for most. Meaning 4 caps/day for the first 15 days and then cutting back to 2/day. I think the key here is getting even just a little bit of sun, and you'll be good to go.

Having said that, I'm now of the opinion that slow and steady wins this race. FAR superior IMO. Here's how best to go about it:

Beginning May 1st, I take just 2 caps/day and run that through the end of August. I take one with food in the AM/PM. Simple. I match this gradual Bronze Organic introduction to my sun exposure. Which is to say I start slow and gradually build up my frequency and duration when laying out.

Absolutely convinced now this is the way to go. Your Bronze Organic goes further, is more efficiently absorbed and your tan sticks around longer. On that latter point, I'm not sure why but it does.

Hope that helps everyone...
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Bumping this as it's got good advice and discussion and it's definitely that Bronze Organic time of year.

Stock up, because we very well may sell out this season.
askmass
Site Admin

Re: The Plan for Summer: Bronze Organic

Post by askmass »

Well, we have in fact sold out of Bronze Organic.

Factory Fresh new inventory is expected by August 11th or sooner, so get in your reserve order today at https://shop.bodybuildingsupplements.com/products/bronze-organic

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

We are happy to also announce the often requested Four Pack Special is back during this period, so it's especially timely for hoarders of this hard-to-get item. Get $16 Instant cash Back, plus Free U.S. Shipping.
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

I'm into my 2nd bottle of the summer and loving it once again. The protection from the sun is my favorite part: I can lay out all day/no block/sunscreen and no burning/peeling. I just get REAL dark..

2 caps/day starting May 1st, keep that up through August (4 pack). Wouldn't go out into the sun without it.

Now it just may be that if you have REAL fair skin it isn't for you. I'm milky white myself though, so would think if anything that'd apply to me. Big, big fan of the low dose/gradual sun exposure approach. Always worked for me..
Laura@MASS

Post by Laura@MASS »

Letting everyone know Bronze Organic is soon to be back!

I'm told only days away, so friends who have been waiting it is time to order.

Great special on four bottles at the store site, which is https://shop.bodybuildingsupplements.com/products/bronze-organic
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

Get it now before it's gone, that's all I can say. It's getting REAL hard to find, and I wouldn't want to be without it during Summer/sunny months. I'm into my 3rd bottle now and #4 will be in September. I've used a lot of products from MASS, but this is one that really blows me away. Here's why...

Naturally, I'm as white as a gallon of milk (Polish). If I go out in the sun, I burn and/or peel. Never was able to get a tan, even given graduated exposure. With this stuff, I can literally lay out all day at the beach and no burning, no peeling just get golden bronze. I take 2/day starting May 15th right through September.

And I'm often asked why I don't wear sunblock/sunscreen. It's because I'm convinced the chemicals used GIVE you cancer! Not only that, they block all that wonderful Vit D from getting through. Did you know that 1 our of sunshine can boost your test level 69%?! That's right, a whopping 69% increase just from getting some sun. If you must, look for a sunscreen using natural mineral - zinc or magnesium oxide.

Otherwise, I truly believe protection from the inside out is far superior. For example, by the time I hit the beach I'm loaded with canthaxanthin, astaxanthin and curcumin (from Tranquilogen/TQ) and ecdysterones (from Synthagen). That's some powerful protection, and it's in addition to an anti-oxidant rich diet (lots of spinach, red, yellow and orange bell peppers, broccoli, asparagus etc)..
Laura@MASS

Post by Laura@MASS »

Latest Canthaxanthin update- https://shop.bodybuildingsupplements.com/blogs/news

Subscribe to the Newsletter for all the latest news and your chance to win free supplements and gear at https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/giveaway.html

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/canthaxanthin.html has more details on Bronze Organic, the #1 Canthaxanthin worldwide.
Laura@MASS

Now shipping, Real Bronze Organic!

Post by Laura@MASS »

We wound up getting a huge portion of the new shipment overnighted in order to fill the hundreds of reserve orders.

Never let it be said we do not go the extra mile for our clients.

Now shipping, Real Bronze Organic!

Most relevant Bronze Organic reviews
by earl303 Jul 28, 2016

Something that really works

A great glow (tan), without the harsh effects of the sun.... A truly great product... This is the 2nd bottle, that I have ordered... It gives natural results.... Will order again....

Verified purchase: Yes

by putt4allen97 May 11, 2016

Wow!

The results are better than expected for this product.

Verified purchase: Yes
Coach Rob

Re: The Plan for Summer: Bronze Organic (Now Shipping!)

Post by Coach Rob »

It's the absolute best protection from the sun I've found given it protects your skin from the inside out! Not the inside in as sunscreen CLAIMS to. Too bad they're laced with cancer causing chemicals.

Bronze Organic and Tranquilogen (for the related compound astaxanthin), which also contains hefty doses of Curcumin.
askmass
Site Admin

Re: The Plan: Bronze Organic (Now Shipping!)

Post by askmass »

Had to share this email for Bronze O... We can't say who it is, but it's a great testimonial.
"I absolutely LOVE this product (Bronze Organic). I have tried others on the market with no results but this product is unbelievable. I got the color I desired, so much so that I had to reduce my dosage to 1 a day. It is amazing, I couldn't be happier! Please use my testimonial, BUT only my initials. It works so good I don't want people to know my secret." -J.C., New York, NY
askmass
Site Admin

Re: The Plan: Bronze Organic (Now Shipping!)

Post by askmass »

And the hits keep on coming... (we miss you Kasey!)
"The Real Deal, I learned after buying from 4 others that were not as potent!." -thezipimt, Verified Bronze Organic 5 Star Review