The Plan: Bronze Organic (Now Shipping!)

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

The Plan: Bronze Organic (Now Shipping!)

Post by RobRegish »

OK folks, going to share what for me has worked WONDERS for the past two summers: Low dose/long duration Bronze Organic.

It works like this:

1.) I order the Bronze Organic 4 bottle special, which comes with free shipping
2.) Starting May 1st, I take just 2 caps of BO/day - one in the AM and one in the PM, ideally with some food.

At that dosage you're set for a 4 month run, seeing you through the end of August/end of summer! It's "sneaky good" too because although you aren't hammering big doses or "loading", you reach saturation more gradually - in perfect concert with the sun's rays. Meaning as the summer wears on the intensity and duration of your UV light exposure increases, just as maximum levels of BO peak.

I'm perfectly aware that front loading BO/getting max sun will get you a deep tan faster, but for me this strategy works like a charm. To see yourself just get darker and darker as the months roll by is pretty awesome. By July 4th, people are questioning my ethnicity - and I'm naturally as white as a gallon of milk!

BO is the REAL McCoy - https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/canthaxanthin.html

In a marketplace full of "canthaxanthin" that's cut with everything from beta-carotene to synthetic food dyes, it's a standout. If you doubt that, simply put a capsule of BO next to virtually any generic "canthaxanthin" you can find elsewhere. The cheap stuff is orange, and will turn YOU orange too. It gets really bad out in the sunlight, because there's no hiding bright orange palms/bottom of your feet!

Anyway, I wanted to share this because

1.) It's worked so well for me and
2.) It'll help you "stretch" your supply of BO.

I don't take it all year round, but would if I could LOL. It's THAT good....
thicketman

Post by thicketman »

I can vouch for its effectiveness. Check out my before/after photos here for the difference in color:

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... 0&start=51
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

thicketman wrote:I can vouch for its effectiveness. Check out my before/after photos here for the difference in color:

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... 0&start=51
AMAZING transformation, and you did it JUST the way I recommend it: You ran BP with NO supps at first, then added Synthagen. Dieting on 850 f'n calories/day M-F with Synthagen you make outstanding gains.

The before after color is indeed a fantastic testament to Bronze Organic. One thing I've learned about dieting down: Although you may physically be smaller, you look a LOT bigger/more defined with a tan. And NOTHING gets you there faster (or safer) IMO, than Bronze Organic.

Thanks for sharing brother!
kboy69

Post by kboy69 »

I, too, have used Bronze Organic and it worked great but I got concerned about some things be said about the Canthaxathin getting built up on the retina of the eye and causing vision problems. Should I be concerned about this? Any thoughts?
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

On the subject of bronzing... anyone have experience and/or opinions on Melanotan?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

kboy69 wrote:I, too, have used Bronze Organic and it worked great but I got concerned about some things be said about the Canthaxathin getting built up on the retina of the eye and causing vision problems. Should I be concerned about this? Any thoughts?
It's used in tons of foods now, ketchup, bbq sauces and the like all have it as an ingredient and listed only as color enhancer or what not... farm raised salmon too, very high amounts in their feed (and yes, the cheapest grade they can buy).

The only thing I ever recall seeing long ago re a negative build up was someone who was using massive amounts of a synthetic version non stop for years.

Pouring tons of nutritionally barren white table salt into your body can kill you, while the right amount of fine mineral rich Himalayan salt can be an absolute God send for good health.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

the_buffer wrote:On the subject of bronzing... anyone have experience and/or opinions on Melanotan?
Never used it, but heard mixed reviews...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

kboy69 wrote:I, too, have used Bronze Organic and it worked great but I got concerned about some things be said about the Canthaxathin getting built up on the retina of the eye and causing vision problems. Should I be concerned about this? Any thoughts?
I've seen the issue of crystals appearing in the eye, but never vision problems as a result of such. In fact, my eye exams have seen my scores IMPROVING as I age. My optometrist was floored by this.

If you think logically about it, it makes sense. The very same anti-oxidants that prevent sunburn (and canthaxanthin is at the top of the list) protect the eyes. I can only relay my own experience: If canthaxanthin does accumulate in the retina/eye, it's helped (not hurt) me.

My Blueprint "Tip of the day" this week on The BP Power Hours detailes this, and Bronze Organic was at the top of my list for tanning safely - building protection from the INSIDE OUT. Sunscreen attempts (and fails) to protect you from the OUTSIDE IN - and you can't slather sunscreen on your eyeballs!

Tip of the day appears at the end of the first hour:

https://www.superhumanradio.com/componen ... w_1176.mp3
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Even worse than failing to protect you from the outside in, is that sunscreen poisons you through your skin.

There are a few hard to find products which are Zinc based and centered around organic ingredients, but general availability sunscreens from the mega corp conglomerates are screaming full of toxic chemicals.

If you don't think you are absorbing that crap through your skin when you slather in on yourself and loved ones, then you are kidding yourself.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

the_buffer wrote:On the subject of bronzing... anyone have experience and/or opinions on Melanotan?
Nothing beats MT2 simply put.If you just jump right in at the dose you want sides can be real bad though.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

DaCookie wrote:
Nothing beats MT2 simply put.If you just jump right in at the dose you want sides can be real bad though.
Injectible, Cookie man?

Been awhile since I've looked into it...
kboy69

Post by kboy69 »

Yes Sub-Q injection. Sides will be nausea and libido increased. Both will eventually lessen as you continue to use it. Of course going with a lower dosage will help. When i first used it, i prob used about 5mg (half a bottle), and i was so dark that i was embarrassed, because i'm normally i would say Type 2 skin. And it took a LONG time to fade.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

kboy69 wrote:Yes Sub-Q injection. Sides will be nausea and libido increased. Both will eventually lessen as you continue to use it. Of course going with a lower dosage will help. When i first used it, i prob used about 5mg (half a bottle), and i was so dark that i was embarrassed, because i'm normally i would say Type 2 skin. And it took a LONG time to fade.
Wow. So a few questions...

1.) How dark did you get?
2.) Does it require sun exposure? I'd imagine it does but interested in what would happen if you didn't lay out/otherwise tan.
3.) If so, does it prevent burning/peeling like Bronze Organic?
4.) Does it allow you to lay out for a FRACTION of the time usually required, to get that deep, dark glow like BO?
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

RobRegish wrote:
kboy69 wrote:Yes Sub-Q injection. Sides will be nausea and libido increased. Both will eventually lessen as you continue to use it. Of course going with a lower dosage will help. When i first used it, i prob used about 5mg (half a bottle), and i was so dark that i was embarrassed, because i'm normally i would say Type 2 skin. And it took a LONG time to fade.
Wow. So a few questions...

1.) How dark did you get?
2.) Does it require sun exposure? I'd imagine it does but interested in what would happen if you didn't lay out/otherwise tan.
3.) If so, does it prevent burning/peeling like Bronze Organic?
4.) Does it allow you to lay out for a FRACTION of the time usually required, to get that deep, dark glow like BO?
Darkest, see avatar, palest-milk irish pale,
If you wanna get dark like that yeh it for sure will need sun, not sure what happens if ya dont and dont wanna try.
Doesnt prevent burining till you get the colour but i dont really burn anymore.Takes hella long for the tan to fade, lasts much longer than a 'natural' tan.
Sun beds is a much better controlled environment but you will get much darker much quicker than bronze organic.I didnt like bronze organic because I mega dosed it, it made me have phlegm constantly in my throat and it turned me a light orange with no sun exposure...not a fan.