TranQuilogen: Full Facts and Product Access Now Available!!!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

TranQuilogen: Full Facts and Product Access Now Available!!!

Post by RobRegish »

AskMass originally posted this at 3:25AM, so hopefully this will give you some appreciation of how hard we've been working to bring it to you!!!

Full Facts and Product Access for New TranQuilogen is Now Available at:

https://www.TranQuilogen.com

Click the capsule when the page loads to see the extensive research report.

Folks, this is one product/idea who's time has come - especially for The BP Army. I know you guys (and gals) all too well. You bleed, sweat and sacrifice in carrying forth your vision of perfection, into an imperfect world. Your adherence to sweet science of training, diet and supplementation is exemplary. If there's ONE area that's holding us back, it's stress/lack of and poor quality sleep.

This is due to chronic stress, which unfortunately is inescapable in today's world. No more. With TranQuilogen, you can now manage your stress - instead of stress managing you!!!

Let the games begin... :):):)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

We've even wrapped all of these powerhouse ingredients into convenient, chlorophyllin coated capsules. A bit more now, as to why..

Chlorophyllin

A water soluble derivative of Chlorophyll and present in green leafy vegetables, chlorophyllin reaches levels as high as 5.7% in spinach.[1] Scientific studies indicate Chlorophyllin helps to protect against environmental DNA damage by binding to pathological cells 20 times better than resveratrol - and thousands of times better than even xanthines.[2]

Right down to the capsule it comes in, "TQ" maximizes your investment in health, performance and longevity…

(1) ^ a b Castro DJ, Löhr CV, Fischer KA, Waters KM, Webb-Robertson BJ, Dashwood RH, Bailey GS, Williams DE (2009). "Identifying efficacious approaches to chemoprevention with chlorophyllin, purified chlorophylls and freeze-dried spinach in a mouse model of transplacental carcinogenesi". CARCINOGENESIS 30 315–320. doi:10.1093/carcin/bgn280. PMC 2722150. PMID 19073876.
(2) Osowski A, Pietrzak M, Wieczorek Z, Wieczorek J (2010). "Natural compounds in the human diet and their ability to bind mutagens prevents DNA-mutagen intercalation". JOURNAL OF TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH, PART A 73 (17-18): 1141–1149. PMID 20706936
biscuits

Post by biscuits »

Seems like a very solid product, any way to see the dosages of the ingredients?
Will be purchasing soon.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

RobRegish wrote:We've even wrapped all of these powerhouse ingredients into convenient, chlorophyllin coated capsules.
It's actually embedded into the green portion of the capsule itself to provide it's color.

Not unlike how some people can not understand how Berry flavor MASS PRO could come out a red color naturally (healthy red beet powder is the answer).

:)

biscuits wrote:Seems like a very solid product, any way to see the dosages of the ingredients?
Will be purchasing soon.
This will be posted soon, but for the moment know that all are at or above trial proven levels.

We do not window dress at MASS. Never have and never will.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

+1 on NO window dressing. Not on my nor MASS's watch. EVER...

Don't take my word for it. I'll offer the RESULTS people get from Synthagen, Adaptogen N, Kre-Anabolyn etc.

I understand some people dislike prop blends, for this very reason. While most scumball companies use this to "window dress", MASS ain't one of them! There are 2 ways to protect your hard work in this industry:

1.) A prop blend or;
2.) Patenting every ingredient you use

The problem with patents is this: You spend your time enforcing patent infringement in court, at the expense of servicing your customers/R&D etc AND it's hella' expensive. Not the patenting itself, but the attorney fees!

The worst part? There's NO guarantee they'll find in your favor. I'm not judging, but look what's happened w/ThermoLife. Poor Ron Kramer is taking to court numerous outfits that infringed on his nitrate and other patents. Now look at his product line. E-bol etc are either in VERY limited supply or out of stock. Anyone trying to purchase E-bol recently knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Throw in all the negative energy of suing people/being counter-sued, and I hope this helps to understand why a legit prop blend is a smarter solution. If you're window dressing, your customers will know it.

Fortunately for us, if you're NOT window dressing - your customers will know that too... :)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You guys are in for a real treat with this... :)

MASS has listed the precise amounts of CurcuClear Curcumin Concentrate as well as the Verified Full Spectrum Rhodiola per cap (I suspect) for a reason - it's LOADED.

Look at the Rhodiola for example. This material we're using is the best of the best, and included in a mg amount per cap = to the manufacturer's product. Their's normally retails for $26 for that ingredient alone, never mind the supporting cast TQ brings to the table. When you buy the 3 bottle + 1 free special, TQ comes down to just $33/bottle!

You're also getting truly synergistic ingredients. For example, Rhodiola has been shown to increase levels of serotonin in the brain, and it helps increase the permeability of the blood-brain barrier, which allows precursors to serotonin (i.e. 5-HTP) and other neurotransmitters to cross into the brain more easily. R. rosea also increases the permeability of the blood-brain barrier to precursors of dopamine and serotonin [1 , 2 , 3] and improves cerebral circulation. [4]

(1) Kurkin VA, Zapesochnaya GG. Chemical composition and pharmacological properties of Rhodiola rosea . Chem Pharm J . 1986;20(10):1231-1244.
(2) Petkov VD, Yonkov D, Mosharoff A, et al. Effects of alcohol aqueous extract from Rhodiola rosea L. roots on learning and memory. Acta Physiol Pharmacol Bulg . 1986;12(1):3-16.
(3) Saratikov A, Marina TF, Fisanova LL. Effect of golden root extract on processes of serotonin synthesis in CNS. J Biol Sci . 1978;6:142.
(4) Pogorelyi VE, Makarova LM. Rhodiola rosea extract for prophylaxis of ischemic cerebral circulation disorder [in Russian]. Eksp Klin Farmakol . 2002;65(4):19-22.

The CurcuClear Concentrate is likewise strategically dosed. You don't want TOO much Curcumin, given it can and does convert to a PRO-oxidant and causes damage. For example, when comparing 500mg curcumin against 6g curcumin, the anti-oxidative potential of the two does not significantly differ; if anything, 500mg curcumin seems superior due to insignificantly higher AUC of the increase in anti-oxidant abilities as measured by ORAC.[5] This is thought to be due to a possible pro-oxidant effect of curcumin at higher dosages, seen with other anti-oxidants (i.e. NAC) .[6][7]

(5) Akazawa N, et al. Curcumin ingestion and exercise training improve vascular endothelial function in postmenopausal women. Nutr Res. (2012)
(6) Ciardi C, et al. Food additives such as sodium sulphite, sodium benzoate and curcumin inhibit leptin release in lipopolysaccharide-treated murine adipocytes in vitro. Br J Nutr. (2012)
(7) Pongchaidecha A, et al. Effects of curcuminoid supplement on cardiac autonomic status in high-fat-induced obese rats. Nutrition. (2009)

The reason we went with a full spectrum extract? Curcumin contains four curcuminoids, a curcuminoid being defined as a molecule with two ferulic acid moieties bound together. At least one study has looked at the effects of each ingredient in isolation and the combination, and in regards to its beneficial effects the four curcuminoids show synergism with each other.[8]

(8) Chemistry and biological activities of C. longa

Astaxanthin? Natural sourced and more in there than any other product I'm aware of. In there for a reason too, given it's benefits (many of which potentiate Curcumin's) last a LONG time. It has a plasma elimination half-life of 52 hours with a standard deviation of 40.[9]

(9) Coral-Hinostroza GN, et al. Plasma appearance of unesterified astaxanthin geometrical E/Z and optical R/S isomers in men given single doses of a mixture of optical 3 and 3'R/S isomers of astaxanthin fatty acyl diesters. Comp Biochem Physiol C Toxicol Pharmacol. (2004) Iwamoto T, et al. Inhibition of low-density lipoprotein oxidation by astaxanthin. J Atheroscler Thromb. (2000)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

The following dosing guidelines appear below, in an effort to help you dial in your dose...

WOMEN

Likely will do well on just 1cap/day

MEN UNDER MILD/MODERATE STRESS

2 caps/day

BIG MEN UNDER BIG STRESS

3 caps/day

DOSE/CYCLING: Here, I'll present two options:

1.) 5 days on/2 off OR
2.) 3 weeks on/1 week off

Thus, even at MAX dose of 3 caps/day a bottle of TQ will last you a month. Quite a bit longer, if you require less than 3 caps/day. Which is to say, many of you...

I'm taking 3 and cycling 5days on/2off... :)
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

How do you split your 3 caps throughtout the day? All at once? Before bed?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

bigpelo wrote:How do you split your 3 caps throughtout the day? All at once? Before bed?
HaHa. BOTH!

Experimenting with both is a treat. Anecdotally, 1 cap caps me energy. 3 caps ZONKS me! 2 caps is somewhere in between. Leads to a nice, tranquil feeling and DEEP, refreshing sleep later during the day...

YMMV, but some experimentation is warranted to dial in your optimal dose!
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Is the release date the same? Around August 5 or I can hope for a little bit earlier? I am in total need for stress management :cry:
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

bigpelo wrote:Is the release date the same? Around August 5 or I can hope for a little bit earlier? I am in total need for stress management :cry:
Release date is still on track, per conversation with MASS today. Keep saying your prayers for a few days earlier, we will too... :)
FatBoySlimFast

Post by FatBoySlimFast »

RobRegish wrote:
bigpelo wrote:Is the release date the same? Around August 5 or I can hope for a little bit earlier? I am in total need for stress management :cry:
Release date is still on track, per conversation with MASS today. Keep saying your prayers for a few days earlier, we will too... :)
Doesn't look like the 'a few days earlier' will happen then :(

Lets hope it's still on course for Monday and not delayed!!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Countdown is ON!!!

TranQuilogen hits MASS in...

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/TranQuilogen-COUNTDOWN.html