TranQuilogen: Full Facts and Product Access Now Available!!!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Anxiety/Depression are in fact a TERRIBLE conditions, but it CAN be controlled.

The chief culprits here are an imbalance of dopamine and serotonin. Stress negatively affects both, so let's take a look at TQ and how it addresses!

ONE NOTE: During the first few weeks on TQ, you may notice you require up to 25% LESS sleep – than you otherwise would. This is the high quality Rhodiola Rosea at work, balancing out dopamine and serotonin levels. The adaptogen is functioning as advertised, to say nothing of the 5-HTP/Picamilon. Hell, there's even research supporting Curcumin's ability to positively modulate dopamine and serotonin

J Psychopharmacol. 2012 Dec;26(12):1512-24.
Multiple antidepressant potential modes of action of curcumin: a review of its anti-inflammatory, monoaminergic, antioxidant, immune-modulating and neuroprotective effects.

Lopresti AL, Hood SD, Drummond PD.
School of Psychology, Murdoch University, Perth, WA, Australia. a.lopresti@murdoch.edu.au

Abstract

Curcumin is the principal curcuminoid of the popular Indian spice turmeric and has attracted increasing attention for the treatment of a range of conditions. Research into its potential as a treatment for depression is still in its infancy, although several potential antidepressant mechanisms of action have been identified.

Research completed to date on the multiple effects of curcumin is reviewed in this paper, with a specific emphasis on the biological systems that are compromised in depression. The antidepressant effects of curcumin in animal models of depression are summarised, and its influence on neurotransmitters such as serotonin and dopamine is detailed. The effects of curcumin in moderating hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal disturbances, lowering inflammation and protecting against oxidative stress, mitochondrial damage, neuroprogression and intestinal hyperpermeability, all of which are compromised in major depressive disorder, are also summarised. With increasing interest in natural treatments for depression, and efforts to enhance current treatment outcomes, curcumin is presented as a promising novel, adjunctive or stand-alone natural antidepressant.

Rather intriguing, and illustrates the power of the Pure, Potent and Biologically active ingredients we use in TQ… :-)
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

RobRegish wrote:Countdown is ON!!!

TranQuilogen hits MASS in...

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/TranQuilogen-COUNTDOWN.html
Only thing I see is a black rectangle... Is it down to zero yet?
FatBoySlimFast

Post by FatBoySlimFast »

bigpelo wrote:
RobRegish wrote:Countdown is ON!!!

TranQuilogen hits MASS in...

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/TranQuilogen-COUNTDOWN.html
Only thing I see is a black rectangle... Is it down to zero yet?
14 Hrs and counting.............................................
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Appears to be shipping. I've since heard from several who have had their "click - n - ship" emails sent to them. MASS is likely a beehive of activity right now, I know they staffed up for this/are bending over backwards to get orders out.

Sit tight, it's on the way!
JlCh

Post by JlCh »

I've been trying to lay off supps for the most part (besides some protein shakes here and there and some pre stuff to kick my lazy ass in gear on the long work days) but I'm actually kind of interested in this. Would love to see how it effects my "grumpy ass" -- to put it nicely ;). My mood is typically all over the place and easily agitated. May have to dump some $ into it one of these days and see how it fairs... Not to mention better sleep never hurt anyone.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

JlCh wrote:I've been trying to lay off supps for the most part (besides some protein shakes here and there and some pre stuff to kick my lazy ass in gear on the long work days) but I'm actually kind of interested in this. Would love to see how it effects my "grumpy ass" -- to put it nicely ;). My mood is typically all over the place and easily agitated. May have to dump some $ into it one of these days and see how it fairs... Not to mention better sleep never hurt anyone.
You won't be disappointed brother. Early feedback has exceeded my expectations. Bear in mind you needn't be in any chronic pain to benefit. Whatever tiny bit of DOMS, tendonitis, niggling little injuries etc VANISH on this stuff. To say nothing of the fact it RADICALLY improves your ability to 1.) Fall asleep 2.) Stay asleep and 3.) Improve deep (REM) sleep.

I expect the "in the gym" benefits to manifest next, and it won't take long. One last thing: Randy is a REAL person who paid for TQ, and he doesn't throw praise lightly. He can be contacted at: rmord@q.com

To wit..

2 DAYS ON TQ

"I slept 7 hours 15 minutes straight last night. DEEP sleep too. I feel fantastic this morning. That's another near miracle as far as I am concerned.

With 5 days on and two off, nothing would please me more than to experience TQ working for me the way it does now for the rest of my life. As close to 'Nutracuetical Nirvana' as possible without going over the edge 24/7. "Edge" being tolerance issues and eventual long term negative
side effects.

Say goodbye to pain....

Took my 3rd ever TranQuilogen capsule and an hour later I'm on my way to my son's house. He has these crazy stairs to his second floor; extremely steep, narrow and carpeted, with a handrail on the right side. Every trip up there has been torture on my hips, lower back and
knees. (I'm 64, 6'5", 230#, many injuries, surgeries and arthritis) I use to take one step at a time with both feet on each step and pulling on the rail to get up those 25 steep steps (just like an 'old man')...BUT..today when
I tried, it felt altogether different and almost effortless...
so I tried something different.

I thought:."I wonder if I can do this?" So I put one foot in front of the other and walked up those 25 dreaded stairs like a normal, healthy person would and did not even need to hang on to the rail to get to the top. I did the same thing going down. In a state of utter surprise, I went up and down again...and then one more time yet again just to make sure I wasn't dreaming.. (and because I could actually DO IT)

I have hobbled up those stairs at least 20 times in the past and every time was difficult and painful. Today it was almost easy though. A complete surprise. To me, TranQuiloGen is a 'wonder supplement' when it comes to relieving pain..

Feeling little to no pain is fantastic alright, but so is a calm demeanor and a positive, productive attitude along with improved sleep that I get with TranQuiloGen too. Yesterday was my first day on TranQuiloGen and it was all good, but this experience with the stairs today was just over the top.

Thanks to everyone responsible for bringing this product to market. It's a game changer..."

Randy Mordhorst
Farmington, NM
cogrick2

Post by cogrick2 »

Good to hear, Randy! I am noticing some nice relaxation effects at night and now that I think about it, possibly muscle soreness reduction. I'll say more in time.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Good to hear! And squares up precisely with an email I just received from Greg Geldart -

To: kcilflexim <kcilflexim@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Aug 15, 2013 5:50 am
Subject: Re: TQ

So far (just after 5 days) I am sleeping much better and feel sharper yet more relaxed at work. This is a very good thing!

I would be happy to give continued feedback as I continue to take TQ.

Greg
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

I took 2 TQ caps before bed yesterday after +1 year without using it. Stress is coming back in life the hard way and having John and Rob talking about picamilon reminded me I had a unopened bottle "in case of emergency". And this week is an emergency (shop about to close, 500 people could lose their job including me. We will know in 3 months. Anyway...)

With only 4.5 hours of sleep last night and 0 caffeine taken yet, I feel good and energized AF :shock:

Good stuff.
BrainSquirts

Post by BrainSquirts »

So it's the picamilon that's is at risk of being 'controlled' by the state? Thx
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

BrainSquirts wrote:So it's the picamilon that's is at risk of being 'controlled' by the state? Thx
Yes, see details here:

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... php?t=2416
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

bigpelo wrote:
BrainSquirts wrote:So it's the picamilon that's is at risk of being 'controlled' by the state? Thx
Yes, see details here:

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... php?t=2416
It goes much deeper than this Canadian Collossus. If they're successful in getting this removed (they already have been, in most places) then it opens to door to phenibut, AAKG, Citrulline Malate etc etc.

Even the Mg Asparate in your Synthagen could be at risk. The more I talk about it, the madder I get!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

bigpelo wrote:I took 2 TQ caps before bed yesterday after +1 year without using it. Stress is coming back in life the hard way and having John and Rob talking about picamilon reminded me I had a unopened bottle "in case of emergency". And this week is an emergency (shop about to close, 500 people could lose their job including me. We will know in 3 months. Anyway...)

With only 4.5 hours of sleep last night and 0 caffeine taken yet, I feel good and energized AF :shock:

Good stuff.
Sorry to hear of your stress, but glad to know TQ is helping you out.

TranQuilogen is one of those items that isn't overly exciting on the surface, like say a pre-workout or test booster. But, when you need it the most, man does it ever shine. It's doubly evident if you haven't used it in a while.

I usually take TQ 3-4 nights a week in the evening or as needed on stressful days. A great many people use it mid afternoon to conquer the 3pm "slump" and it's a worlds smarter choice then rather than slamming caffeine.

A cap or two of BIU (Burn It Up) and one TQ gives a wonderfully clean and enlightened pick me up!
Laura@MASS

Re: TranQuilogen: Full Facts and Product Access Now Available!!!

Post by Laura@MASS »

Quick bump for anyone looking for the newly upgraded TranQuilogen, you will find everything you need to know at https://www.TranQuilogen.com