Nitric Oxide & the Power of Hemodilation

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Nitric Oxide is the key molecule used by your body to transport oxygen, increase blood flow and deliver nutrients to skeletal muscle. This process is called "hemodilation". When hemodilation is accelerated, and best of all kept sustained you'll start to see some amazing things happen to your body...

Continued at https://www.NitroSports.net
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Can we see the label of this new NitroPro?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

bigpelo wrote:Can we see the label of this new NitroPro?
What I've got on my laptop is a PDF so it will not upload and render directly here, bigpelo. Pop me a PM with your email addy and I'll be happy to get it over to you directly, as an attachment.

Here's some more insight-
NitroSports.com wrote:"The power the NITRO PRO enhancement ingredients exert has to be felt to be appreciated. It's VERY pronounced for those who know only the popular Arginine AKG tabs.

You'll know from the first dose you are dealing with something special. Many have cut dosages in HALF verses other NO boosters, and yet new NITRO PRO is still more potent in effect. It hits MUCH faster, and is many times more 'feel-able' physically.

The magic is in the details of not only maximizing uptake so quickly, but also in how to naturally BUILD and RECYCLE Nitric Oxide ongoing.

Proprietary NITRO PRO expertly stokes the classic Arginine to Nitric Oxide pathway without cheap chemical trickery, while equally important it fires up a SECOND PATHWAY to bank substantial RESERVE STORES.

The key is incorporation of multiple, magnified layers of the nitrate to nitric oxide mechanism seen in fruits and vegetables, which gives us great health benefits."
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Hey John could I get the PDF also?

Cheers
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I think this has beet root juice now or like substance, a natural source of nitrates. If so, savvy addition IMO. Going back to nature and all for the nitrates...
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

DaCookie wrote:Hey John could I get the PDF also?

Cheers
I'll be happy to, Cookie.

Just pop me a PM with your email.

Thanks so much.

RobRegish wrote:I think this has beet root juice now or like substance, a natural source of nitrates. If so, savvy addition IMO. Going back to nature and all for the nitrates...
You are on precisely the right track, Rob, but it is not just beet root extract. Multiple layers of natural source nitrates and enhancement extracts are being utilized to deliver a powerful punch.