Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract as found in Kre-Anabolyn

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract as found in Kre-Anabolyn

Post by RobRegish »

I wanted to expand a bit on why I position Kre-Anabolyn use in The Blueprint after the Famine phase.

The collective body of research on this plant is staggering. For some reason that I can't figure out, people have missed the key theme that keeps occuring over and over. In virtually every human study (most in athletes, no less), the following points keep coming up:

- "Additional scientific studies performed on Rhaponticum have shown this herb improves overall physical performance, and shortens recovery time after an intense workout".

NOTE: Physiological stress was present first.

- "Rhaponticum is prescribed to athletes by Russian sports physicians in order to replenish depleted physical and psychical reserves that become exhausted as a result of hard training. After taking Rhaponticum carthamoides extract, an increase in muscle mass and a decrease in fat tissue has been documented by researchers."

NOTE: Physiological stress was present first.

- "In addition, clinical trial have shown that Leuzea extract has the ability to prevent and eliminate stress-induced pathological conditions, especially during their initial stages. In particular, it improves the focus and attention in persons whose duties require great concentration (such as traffic controllers, pilots and cosmonauts). Leuzea extract prevents stress-induced sleep disorders and does not evoke an unpleasant sensations such as psychosis, retardation, slugish distress, apathy and headaches, which were observed following the intake of sleeping pills. The extract has a positive influence on the initial stages of asthenia and sexual malfunction. It also slightly decreases the sugar content in the blood during the initial stage of diabetes mellitus".

All of these wonderful effects were observed subsequent to 1.) hard workouts, 2.) sleep disorders or in the case of diabetes, 3.) some form of dietary/metabolic stress. Sound familiar?

It's the Famine phase I lay out in the Blueprint. Now you know why...