Hair loss from DHT/Steroids? Think again....

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
matter2003

Hair loss from DHT/Steroids? Think again....

Post by matter2003 »

I have always believed that hair loss in males was from overproducing DHT in the hair follicle, which is what I always read...I bought some DHT removing shampoo and noticed it worked pretty good, although every so often I had the clump of hair in the shower...taking Test at high doses at the time and after in TRT(where I am now), I figured it was due to the higher levels of test converting to DHT...

Well, apparently they/I was wrong...in fact the reason I was losing my hair was related to same reason I was stiff as a board....soft tissue calcification.

https://www.worldhairloss.org/index.php/ ... _hair_loss

When you become calcified, it doesn't just happen in one area...it happens all over your body and although you may not have any outward symptoms in some places, it is occurring none the less....I likely was heading towards having a heart attack from arterial calcification if I didn't start this program as I had been having tightness in my chest and feeling strange for a while back every so often...not any more, haven't had anything like that for months now...

The loss of hair in many cases, and my case, is caused by the calcification of the capillaries that feed the hair follicles on the top of your head. When these become calcified, they can no longer supply blood to those follicles and the follicle dies from malnutrition. When you decalcify them, you reintroduce the blood flow to those dormant follicles, spurring them back to life...my bald spot has AT LEAST shrunk in half over the past few months. I have proof positive of that because in my office I sit in, there is a video camera up on the ceiling that points directly at the back of my head. Directly to my right, as I'm sitting down is the security monitor showing the video...I look at it every day and am getting closer and closer to having a full head of hair...

Extrapolating this thought to steroids, I realized that atherosclerosis, or calcification of the arteries is one of the dangers of taking testosterone and other steroids at high levels, as it seems to lead to greatly increased activity there. Looking into this further, I found several studies such as this one below showing that calcification is greatly increased much above expected values in steroid users.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17085981

So, perhaps like testosterone's effects on increased Red Blood Cell production, it also increases bone mineral density by attempting to add calcium to the bones to help the body prepare for the added muscle it is adding, which I looked into and was correct again based on this study, showing that it stimulates bone formation.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8256453

So now that brings us back to the original point. If the body is already having calcification issues without steroids, then the addition of steroids will only serve to greatly accelerate this calcification problem...meaning more rapid hair loss and more rapid atherosclerosis formation as well as more rapid soft tissue calcification all over the body...

However, like any other calcification issue, its not a problem so much with what is going on with the calcium, rather that the body does not have the necessary tools in its arsenal to deal with the excess calcium...namely Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2 and Magnesium Oil...and if on steroids you will need to greatly increase your dosages since its being used up rapidly by the body. I'm pretty confident will virtually shut down the hair loss side effect and keep your arteries squeaky clean and supple even if using steroids...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

This is amazing info, thanks for posting it matter.

Imagine all these guys taking Rx DHT inhibitors. And that warning about women who are pregnant handling the tablets?

It's because it causes a certain side effect in her male baby: Micro-Penis...
bennygill123

Post by bennygill123 »

@matter2003 can we please have an update?

Did you follow this de-calcification routine for the past year? And has it had any results for your hair?
cogrick2

Post by cogrick2 »

bennygill123 wrote:@matter2003 can we please have an update?

Did you follow this de-calcification routine for the past year? And has it had any results for your hair?
Bumping to hopefully learn matter is doing well.