Synthagen X2 @ $1.76/day!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
askmass
Site Admin

Synthagen X2 @ $1.76/day!

Post by askmass »

From Coach Rob's Twitter-

Rob Regish ‏@RobRegish Jun 14

Mass Pro Synthagen X2 @ $1.76/day!

https://shop.bodybuildingsupplements.com/products/ma ... 0574644227

Buy a twin pack, use first bottle @ 10/day pre-workout, 9 on off days.
BrainSquirts

Re: Synthagen X2 @ $1.76/day!

Post by BrainSquirts »

Hey guys,

Who's idea was X2 ?
askmass
Site Admin

Re: Synthagen X2 @ $1.76/day!

Post by askmass »

BrainSquirts wrote:Hey guys,

Who's idea was X2 ?
I was my idea, Brain.

Rob didn't argue, lol.

The reasoning is touched on towards the bottom of the Q&A's, here- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/synthagen-questions.html
"What is different about the new X2 Synthagen?"

Simply put, X2 is the most potent lab run of MASS PRO SYNTHAGEN ever produced, and that's saying something! X2 is the exact, original formula but now with TWICE the authentic, full spectrum '10 levseins' Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract.

We take performance enhancement very seriously, and MASS PRO SYNTHAGEN has carved out a stellar reputation for itself. Today, with weak imitations and fake sound-alikes playing around, it was decided to further distance the genuine and true formula from any pretenders by, you might say, doubling down.
Some have asked how we were not forced to raise the price, and it's a good question because the next batch will likely be forced upwards.

Since I knew we had on hand a large allotment of the top end RCE which was purchased at the end of 2015 for use in both Kre-Anabolyn and Synthagen, I realized that, technically, it had already been closed out on the expense ledger for the prior year and would allow us to cement Synthagen's standing as the extreme results formula it is, all the more.

We did as large a run as possible, but it won't last forever the way it's flying off the shelves.