The brilliance of Adaptogen N

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Coach Rob

The brilliance of Adaptogen N

Post by Coach Rob »

I've long said what a great product this is not just to boost test, but so many other levels. Quality of life, libido, good night's sleep etc.. It's just a great all around formula..

You'd be hard pressed to find 1,500 mg of real Bulgarian Trib somewhere else. The Eurycoma Longifolia is bearing itself out too and of course, the highest % Suma extract you'll find anywhere.

What's often overlooked is the DHEA and Melatonin in the formula. DHEA's there not just to counter-act cortisol, but serve as raw material for test production. What caught my eye recently though, was this..

A YEAR ON MELATONIN: A COUPLE LESS KILOS OF FAT, A COUPLE MORE KILO'S OF MUSCLE!!

https://www.ergo-log.com/melatonin-fat-l ... -mass.html

Everyone know of course what melatonin does: It helps you sleep. But did you also know it's an incredible anti-oxidant, immune system booster etc etc? In fact, the Life Extension Foundation recently called it the single most effective anti-aging compound there is. And now?

Now we know it's anabolic in its own right. OK, maybe not dball anabolic but still. There are very few products that can claim that, but melatonin can. Thought you'd find it interesting..
Laura@MASS

Re: The brilliance of Adaptogen N

Post by Laura@MASS »

It is a remarkable formula, Coach Rob.

We get so much positive feedback.

It is telling how many women buy it for their men too!

Here is a recent email from a first time user-
"I recently ordered Adaptogen N and noticed results after the first night. I'm a male in my early 50's, and very impressed with this product. For years I was always feeling tired, couldn't sleep more than 3 hours a night, and had very little sex drive... After taking Adaptogen N, I noticed results the next day when I woke up. I feel so much better, getting an average of 7-8 hrs sleep a night and my sex drive is back. THANK YOU!! So glad I tried this product. I feel like a young man again." -Tim R., Las Vegas, NV
JimmyD

Post by JimmyD »

Laura@MASS wrote:It is a remarkable formula, Coach Rob.

We get so much positive feedback.

It is telling how many women buy it for their men too!

Here is a recent email from a first time user-
"I recently ordered Adaptogen N and noticed results after the first night. I'm a male in my early 50's, and very impressed with this product. For years I was always feeling tired, couldn't sleep more than 3 hours a night, and had very little sex drive... After taking Adaptogen N, I noticed results the next day when I woke up. I feel so much better, getting an average of 7-8 hrs sleep a night and my sex drive is back. THANK YOU!! So glad I tried this product. I feel like a young man again." -Tim R., Las Vegas, NV
Does this work as well for guys who are younger?

I'm 32.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

JimmyD, I'm 33 and have been using Adaptogen N for couple years. It definitely help sleep, recovery and libido. I use it Sunday to Thursday at 2 caps taking Friday and Saturday night off. So the bottle last 9 weeks! If truly needed, I up to 3 caps the first week only. HTH
JimmyD

Post by JimmyD »

bigpelo wrote:JimmyD, I'm 33 and have been using Adaptogen N for couple years. It definitely help sleep, recovery and libido. I use it Sunday to Thursday at 2 caps taking Friday and Saturday night off. So the bottle last 9 weeks! If truly needed, I up to 3 caps the first week only. HTH
Thanks!

I just purchased a bottle and should have it in a few days.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

JimmyD wrote:
bigpelo wrote:JimmyD, I'm 33 and have been using Adaptogen N for couple years. It definitely help sleep, recovery and libido. I use it Sunday to Thursday at 2 caps taking Friday and Saturday night off. So the bottle last 9 weeks! If truly needed, I up to 3 caps the first week only. HTH
Thanks!

Hey Jimmy, how did it went with AN?
JimmyD

Post by JimmyD »

bigpelo wrote:
JimmyD wrote:
Thanks!

Hey Jimmy, how did it went with AN?
Thanks, and great.

I talked in another topic how it shocked me, how it worked so fast.

I woke up the next morning after the first night of using it and knew it was powerful and real.

Have not told the guys i workout with, but guess i should? It is the only thing to put me at their level and I do not want to lose that!
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

Very true, AN works and works fast. That's why it's a best seller - people like things they can see/feel working!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

If you listen to Coach Rob or any of the other programs on Super Human Radio, soon you'll hear about a special offer on Adaptogen N there.
JimmyD

Post by JimmyD »

Getting stronger and stronger!

Most of all my squat is way up and that is my hardest lift.
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

Great to hear Jimmy!

Adaptogen N is a fantastic product. Trib alone is worth it IMO, and you get a whopping 1,500mg of it in every 3 cap serving. That's roughly double the amount cited as effective in most studies...