Strongest Ever BURN IT UP is here!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Laura@MASS

Post by Laura@MASS »

Limited Availability.

$10 Instant Cash Back Twin Pack.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

https://shop.bodybuildingsupplements.co ... burn-it-up

Early feedback is outstanding.

Cut your former dose by one cap, the potency increase is pronounced!
bigpelo

Re: Strongest Ever BURN IT UP is here!

Post by bigpelo »

What have changed? more ginseng? more caffeine? new ingredients?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

bigpelo wrote:What have changed? more ginseng? more caffeine? new ingredients?
We've refined it and amped it up a couple notches, while working very hard to not only keep but extend the time release aspect.

Most everything else on the market is a rush, then a quick crash, plus drains the adrenals.

BURN IT UP is totally different, and actually helps build up the adrenals over time.

Here's a comment I got via text this morning from a long time fan who just got his bottles of the new upgrade the other day-

"Hits stronger than before at the 40 minute mark. The effects last longer with no peak or crash. Long lasting, even energy release!"

I was very pleased with his comments, as that is exactly what we were striving for with the upgrade.

The major additions are Yerba Mate 4:1 Extract, Green Tea Extract and real Ceylon Cinnamon - and that's important to note as virtually all cinnamon on the market and in supplements isn't real and is liver toxic with regular use. Insist on safe, real Ceylon!

We've brought back the Twin Pack special too, to save you money.

Thanks!
Laura@MASS

Post by Laura@MASS »

More great feedback from Coach Knight-
"As a coach I get asked a lot of questions about supplements. Protein powder and fat burners/pre workout make up most of them. For years I have said that Mass Pro Whey is the best on the market. Until recently I didn't have a preworkout that I could say I was 100% behind. Not anymore.

Burn it Up's new formula is on point. Amazing energy. The boost in focus and energy is quick and sustained, and NO CRASH afterwards
. Another big win for you guys. I have already started suggesting it to clients that need to up their workouts, manage cravings, and get a solid healthy boost. Thanks again to John and the staff at bodybuildingsupplements.com for putting out the best products going."

-Zak Knight, Strength Coach/Powerlifter
fairytellyn

Strongest Ever BURN IT UP is here

Post by fairytellyn »

Thanks for the share dude, will check that out
Ive been watching worlds strongest man recently Bloody great motivation, shame theres a lack of Brits