Important Synthagen note-

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
askmass
Site Admin

Important Synthagen note-

Post by askmass »

"I work construction and Synthagen helps tremendously! When I first started taking it I just started construction and I never had any soreness. So as a test I went off it...and almost two weeks later it felt like I hit a brick wall. It needs to build up in my system and then it takes awhile to get out. I love it sooooo much." -Angela Penna
This is an important MASS PRO Synthagen note we are hearing more often... where, someone is initially amazed by the dramatic effects of MPS, but over time become so accustomed to them and it being the "norm" that they eventually empty a bottle and don't re-order.

Then, two weeks later they frantically re-order while adding a note "please ship today!" and pay for overnight shipping.

You don't know what you've got until it's gone applies in spades here.

Today's Tip: Shore up your Synthagen supplies now because it might be sold out - again - next time you run out and miss it like no tomorrow.
Coach Rob

Re: Important Synthagen note-

Post by Coach Rob »

Quite true folks, this is for real...

Consider the following: RCE reaches peak harvest in August, meaning the most "levseins rich" part of the plant peaks, and almost all of the RCE you find in products like Synthagen are harvested then. "Low stock" is not something nature pays attention to - it takes a full year for it to replenish itself. MASS does the best it can to avoid shortages, but they DO happen - and when you run out, believe me when I say this.... you know it! (and not in a good way).

Patent Technology MASS Body Building Supplements

Information: https://bodybuildingsupplements.com

Orders: https://Shop.BodyBuildingSupplements.com

Since 1993, "The Trusted Source" for REAL RESULTS