NFL Playoffs!

Discuss Sports, Music, Movies, Laughs & Life...
SEANONE

NFL Playoffs!

Post by SEANONE »

I will defenitly be rooting for "da bears" but they will probably come up short on making it to da super bowl. I cant see anyone stopping the Patriots from going all the way. Who are you guys pulling for? Green bay looks tough as nails too. Cant beleive i just said that. Go chi-town!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Die hard Falcons fan here, since day one of the franchise.

We have a very good shot at the big dance, but anything can happen in the NFL.
blanchdawg

Post by blanchdawg »

Fellow Georgian and long time Falcons fan too. I'm worried we will probably see the Saints in our first playoff game.....and we saw what they did to us at the Dome 2 weeks ago.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Colts fan here. They are not as good as last year but maybe the best is to come! hopefully...
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

Lets go PACK
blanchdawg

Post by blanchdawg »

The Pack needs a running game to go deep in the playoffs. I think they can beat the Eagles though because Philly has a horrible defensive backfield. The Pack should be able to throw all over Philly as long as they stay away from Asante Samuel.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Fake sport.

Pro Wrasslin' is where it's at - or was :)
JDK420

Post by JDK420 »

RobRegish wrote:Fake sport.

Pro Wrasslin' is where it's at - or was :)
Yea, I miss Stone Cold! LOL
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

So do I. Him, Ric Flair and the 4 horsemen in their prime, NWO etc. Today?

It's all garbage IMO. Too much entertainment, not enough sport in sports entertainment.....
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

Born and raised on 2% milk and the Denver Broncos. John Elway will always be the QB king. Too bad we sucked it up this year and the coach sucked so bad we couldn't even let him finish the season....see ya! Maybe we can take state....Living in Seahawk country here, guess they pulled it out today? Dunno I was in the gym instead of watching the game. :D
SEANONE

Post by SEANONE »

Things are heatin' up! Some upset's this weekend for sure. Packer's all of a sudden have a running game? Seahawks are coming to town. Who would have thought that they would beat the saints. Bears should win this one but it might not be as easy as they think. Defense needs to step up to shut them down.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

I could see Pats vs Falcons in the Superbowl.... Both have been pretty strong this year
ckeahey76

Post by ckeahey76 »

Wow, so it seems that the Pack have shown that a small market team with a depleted and hurt team can win the big dance. That is awesome!!! Too bad in Texas we only see blue and silver stars, go cowboys.

So what is your take on the CBA and who do you side with the owners or the players?