Update on Rob

Discuss Sports, Music, Movies, Laughs & Life...
jjones11

Post by jjones11 »

askmass wrote:Very good news!

I have spoken with Rob and he sends his love and appreciation to everyone.

He said he is looking looking forward to being released from the hospital on the 7th and returning to the BP shortly thereafter.
Awesome to hear. Hope he comes back 100%. Wish him all the best, and he's in my prayers.
thepaul7

Post by thepaul7 »

I am very happy Rob is coming home. Hopefully he takes all the time he needs to get back to 100%.
LIFT2beHUGE

Post by LIFT2beHUGE »

SWEET!
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Robs as we say here a top lad
bluespace

Post by bluespace »

He's one of those guys who just can't be kept down. Hoping for a speedy recovery Rob.

Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.
warriorcookie

Post by warriorcookie »

I've been gone for a little while, and i can't believe what I read. I hope all is well Rob. Please take the time you need to get 100%.

We all miss and appreciate you!!
KE

Post by KE »

Prayers and hopes for a speedy, healthy recovery to Rob and his family.
Gods blessings from Iowa.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I've been really stretched on time guys, and will be for the foreseeable future, but Rob (and my mom, too) is out of the hospital and getting settled in.

Rob sends word that his computer issues are the only thing delaying his return here and he should be back soon.

Hats off to the BP vets for picking up the slack.
seasoned

Post by seasoned »

Hopefully, he won't be like I was. I was away from forums for 3 WEEKS. Of course, HOPEFULLY he didn't have the problems I did. I had open heart surgery to replace my aortic valve and part of my aorta, because of an aortic dissection. NOT fun! I got winded walking the 50' across my living room to get to the kitchen! Of course, within 2 months it was almost like it never happened. I was forbidden to leave my home, but I still did! 8-/ Luckily they never found out. 8-)

Steve
jm1080

Post by jm1080 »

damn in the hospital for 2 weeks Rob? That sucks, I hate the hospital, hope everything is well.

Im just recovering from the flu :)
allieninja

Post by allieninja »

Hey everyone, I just spoke with Rob at length. He asked me to let you all know a little more about what happened.

I'm no good at this science stuff so I'll explain it as best I can from paraphrasing - he will be able to give more information upon his return.

He was testing out some new training protocols for Blueprint 3.0 - he said partials and static holds way beyond his 1RM. So he said he had around 800 or 900 pounds on the bar during this workout, and couldn't walk up the stairs for a half hour afterward. He went to bed and started what I guess would be considered sleepwalking at around 3am. He doesn't remember anything that happened but ended up in the hospital, and told me his creatine kinase levels were at around 17,000, where the normal levels should only be at about 300. So his organs didn't like that too much and had to stay in the hospital while his body got back to normal.

I yelled at him for being a guinea pig but he said he tests these things himself so his customers don't get hurt. He promises not to go so crazy again ;)

Right now he is going through some other personal things and doesn't have access to a computer, but is trying very hard to get access. He knows that his customer service is what sets his program apart from just any program, and apologizes for his absence. He will be back soon!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I need to add to MSR9889 and Matt R. that your custom programs are coming soon.

Hani, look for your package from Rob, also.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

askmass wrote:I need to add to MSR9889 and Matt R. that your custom programs are coming soon.

Hani, look for your package from Rob, also.
thanks for the update John, appreciate it.

If you're in contact with Rob tell him I say Hello!
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

I will send him a computer just let me know