3.0 Update: It's coming... :)

Discuss Sports, Music, Movies, Laughs & Life...
RobRegish

3.0 Update: It's coming... :)

Post by RobRegish »

We're getting very, very close... Here's a sneak peak:

2.0 vs. 3.0: YOU ASKED FOR IT, I LISTENED

Since 2.0's release, I had far more people inquiring insofar as using it for recomp vs. sheer bulking. It seems the market has changed since the 1980's... :)

And you were right: Re-comp is the ultimate challenge for me/Blueprint and is therefore the next logical step in its evolution.

Blueprint has been out there for over two years now, and I can honestly tell you that virtually everyone that has given it an honest run has succeeded in adding loads of LBM and newfound power/strength. See here:

TheBig3's nolinksplease.com forum post; 1st Blueprint Run

"20lbs in just over a month. I am once again speechless at the power of this program.

This program not only gives incredible knowledge but also is one of the few out there that deliver results. I literally had all of my expectations exceeded about the BP and couldn't be happier".

They've also used BP to cut themselves to ribbons; all the while setting new PR's. Think that's bullsh!t?

Think again

"Sovabrat's" BP forum post; 1st Blueprint Run

"I am still trying to wrap my head around the progress I have made just from the famine period to present which is only 3 workouts towards figuring my 1RM.

Day #15 Overall 178 Lbs

Lbs are still going down despite eating at maintenance on workout days and 70-90% on non-workouts. My bodyfat is literally melting away. Today was the 2-3 rep range for the feast phase. I surprised myself yet again and am proud to say I destroyed all my previous PR's".

Don't take my word for it: Ask them. Plenty more from where that came from too. PM me your email addy and it's yours...

Many of these gains bordered on "too good to be true" - but they are true. Your hard work within the context of The Blueprint's shell has delivered the goods time and time again, just like I knew it would. It has by all accounts, exceeded even my expectations.

So in 3.0, it goes like this; We're going to tackle the ultimate challenge. The very essence of "too good to be true" - adding significant amounts of LBM while stripping away bodyfat.

And yes, it can be done. The protocol laid out here was tested in many of the first Blueprint customers and validated by some pretty unique diagnostic tools you'll be reading about below.

3.0 is way outside the box.... again.

This is not by chance but rather, by design. It's not happening out there today given the current approach(es) . Accordingly, a new optimal use paradigm is again needed. Not wanted; needed:

Big difference...

So here we go again, one more time.....we're getting radical.

OBJECTIVE

The objective of 3.0 is a very fast, favorable change in body recomposition. End game will be defined as the simulateous dropping of bodyfat, replaced with an equal or greater amount of muscle tissue.

Simple and to the point; the crosshairs have been fixed.

Today, the "assumption" is that you can't simultaneously drop bodyfat and build muscle for any length of time unless you're;

1.) A complete noob or;
2.) On performance enhancing drugs

I say question assumptions.

My old boss (thanks Tom D. :)) taught me this little gem. Had a sign hanging in his office as a reminder. He doesn't lift weights...God knows I tried :) . Yet I learn from everyone and apply to my given interests in life, then share these things with you. You'll need to remind yourself periodically when reading 3.0 that THIS - learning to question assumptions (i.e. taking a different road), is what opens the door to success.

Does this not make sense?

The current approach(s) to recomp don't work (or at the very least, don't work very well). The widely held assumptions #1 and 2 above illustrate this. In order to raise the bar we will again employ the "unorthodox".

If you study the record breakers in our sport you'll come to understand a simple truth: In virtually every case, they took a different road. They took that road in part, because they realized the current approach yielded the then accepted "normal" or "average" result. This is mediocrity in my book.

Mediocrity is unacceptable in my world - I don't tolerate it.

Neither should you.

WINNING THE WAR

When you go to war, you must define what winning is.

Vietnam almost destroyed America's testical festival. Gulf War 1 brought that back to life. If you study our "leaders" mindset during the "police action" referred to as Vietnam; we never understood it was a war. Instead, it was considered something less than that. As a result we wound up playing defense...

Let me be very clear about this:

When the Blueprint Army goes to war; we play offense - and we play to win.

Winning for us then, is hereby defined as replacing pounds of fat with pounds of muscle. BONUS: You'll wind up lifting heavier weights and looking bigger, badder and being as healthy on the inside as you look on the outside.

As always we will do this with hard work, a new roadmap and the very best of information I could find from the past/present. I will also introduce some new, hidden gems unknown until 3.0's release.

Understand the part about hard work. Understand what will be asked of you: Are you willing to bleed? Are you willing to sweat?.....and are you willing to sacrifice to win this war?

If the answer to that question is yes, then your results are guaranteed.

How do I know this?

Because if the answer is yes, you have something. Something that 90% of people in this world are very, very short on. It's called stones. The stones to break free and take a different road. The road to Gainsville.

If that's you, congratulations;

B/C you just bought a ticket to this train I'm driving - and you're coming w/me to Gainsville

"CONVENTIONAL" THINKING

Conventional thinking will only take you so far. You want "results" like most people? Most people are wasting their time.

What you're about to read once again represents the marriage of time tested favorites and NEW information. It also lays out a roadmap to the future. And with this collective information in hand, your future is looking very, very bright indeed. Get ready, because 3.0 will once again blow the doors off of conventional thinking, resulting in a new physical zenith your friends and family will find hard to believe. Too good to be true?

That's what they said about 2.0.... :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

3.0 PIRATE WARNING: IF YOU'RE COUNTING ON STEALING FROM ME AGAIN, YOU COUNTED WRONG...

I took some of the profits from The Blueprint made in 2010 and re-invested them into making this book (your book) not just bigger, but better. Many of you (current customers) are getting this information for free. That's a big "thank you" on my part for putting your faith in The Blueprint.

For those of you new to The Blueprint, don't feel too bad.... Your Blueprint bretheren helped lay the groundwork and advance the state of the art insofar as the practical application. That includes TheBuffer, Dropthebeats and many, many others who brought talent to the table I do not have. Talent to put together tools.......like spreadsheets and autocalculators that'll help you keep track of everything.

We're family here, everyone helps each other out. And I'll be damned if I let you pirates rip them off and steal their hard work. You stole 25 years of my life and over $2 million dollars in 2010. Thanks again for validating we have something everybody wants...

Because it gave me 2 million reasons to wake up every morning and work that much harder for the people that invested in me/BP.

So right here, right now - it goes like this;:

You'll only get these trackers, spreadsheets, 3.0 training template, "The Formula" and other information needed to pull off 3.0 via the BP Forums.... After you sign an agreement that says you've read, understand and agree to terms and conditions that'll make you wish you never went down your pirate road.

Believe it.

Because I'm just tuning up the band to play some chin music, for everyone that doesn't

THIS IS FOR YOU BP BELIEVERS, WHAT YOU GAVE BACK AND WHAT YOU ASKED FOR FROM ME IN RETURN; WHICH IS TO SAY NOTHING

Your generosity will not soon be forgotten. With respect to the money I spent digging deep for you to write 3.0: This could have been your investment, your order.

While I didn't exhaust all profits, it for sure was a healthy amount. I've completed my analysis of the "typical" Blueprint customer based upon 50+ training logs and various other objective/subjective measurements.

- After throwing out the high/low outliers (and boy were there some incredible success stories!), the "typical" customer new to BPaccomplished the following within BP 2.0's context:

- An average increase of 7-10lbs of LBM within just 9 weeks (1 week Famine, 6 weeks Feast and 2 weeks Cruise)

- An average increase of 7.5% on the bench press and 11% on the squat (big barbell lifts) during the same time period.

Damned all you kg/metric system people. It took me forever to do the conversions/crunch those numbers :) These numbers were stunning in most cases as the typical Blueprint customer was no newb coming into this. In effect, I want you to know the following;

You ALL contributed to 3.0, even the few who dis-continued/had issues that needed fixing. We all learned quite a bit (including me) and I profoundly thank you for it.

B/C Blueprint today is bigger, better and badder thanks to you....
allieninja

Post by allieninja »

Yay, looking forward to 3.0. This will be fun.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

Blueprint 3.0 - Bigger, Better, and full of more Bad-assery

God Bless, Rob!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Big.jazayrli wrote:Blueprint 3.0 - Bigger, Better, and full of more Bad-assery

God Bless, Rob!
Thanks man...

Here's some early feedback from both Hank! and Harrison. They've been using the 3.0 draft training/dietary template:

Hank!

"I bet had I not got sick I could be under 260 buy now, pants that were tight xmas morning now very comfy.

BP 3.0 is gold".

Harrison?

He texted me a few weeks back: "The fat just keeps flying off!! I haven't even started the caloric decrements yet!!"..

This thing is enormous... the amount of information therein is going to eclipse 2.0.

For real
jman2003

Post by jman2003 »

Great, any dates on release?
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

jman2003 wrote:Great, any dates on release?
December 21st 2012

we will be all that is left in the world

and we shall repopulate it with superior athletic beings
allieninja

Post by allieninja »

Big.jazayrli wrote:
jman2003 wrote:Great, any dates on release?
December 21st 2012

we will be all that is left in the world

and we shall repopulate it with superior athletic beings
Lol. Extra glad I got in on the BP now! What with armageddeon and all.
JML2011

Post by JML2011 »

I cannot wait! Seeing good returns on my current run, nearly halfway through I believe. Havent checked the days recently.

Cant wait to throw down with 3.0...

BRING ON THE PAIN TRAIN!!!!
bulldozer

Post by bulldozer »

Rob your crazy EVERYONE knows you cant do both at the same time! I mean why would I pay for a program that doesnt teach anything new.....

HAHA wow 3.0 is going to be AMAZING!!! I am completely blown away from 2.0, only on my first run, but your saying it gets better??? I cannot wait to jump on 3.0
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

stoked would be putting it mildly.. putting on some quality mass and then hope to cut it up with 3.0.
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

Hey Rob,

Looking forward to the release of BP 3.0

After reading the Privacy posting I wanted to ask a few questions. I admit some of these are obvious but sometimes alot of people have the same question but no one asks, so here it goes.....

"You'll only get these trackers, spreadsheets, 3.0 training template, "The Formula" and other information needed to pull off 3.0 via the BP Forums.... After you sign an agreement that says you've read, understand and agree to terms and conditions that'll make you wish you never went down your pirate road."

Since I've been using the BP since 1.0 will I need to sign the agreement ?

In the past you have sent me 1.0 and 2.0 via e-mail, will you be doing this for 3.0 as well or will it be made available on the forum only ?

The forum: Will there be new individual stickies for the info related to each download:
1. trackers,
2. spreadsheets,
3. 3.0 training template,
4. "The Formula"

Thanks
Scoooter
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

scoooter wrote:Hey Rob,

Looking forward to the release of BP 3.0

After reading the Privacy posting I wanted to ask a few questions. I admit some of these are obvious but sometimes alot of people have the same question but no one asks, so here it goes.....

"You'll only get these trackers, spreadsheets, 3.0 training template, "The Formula" and other information needed to pull off 3.0 via the BP Forums.... After you sign an agreement that says you've read, understand and agree to terms and conditions that'll make you wish you never went down your pirate road."

Since I've been using the BP since 1.0 will I need to sign the agreement ?

In the past you have sent me 1.0 and 2.0 via e-mail, will you be doing this for 3.0 as well or will it be made available on the forum only ?

The forum: Will there be new individual stickies for the info related to each download:
1. trackers,
2. spreadsheets,
3. 3.0 training template,
4. "The Formula"

A. TBD... it will be a cumbersome yet necessary exercise.

You'll likely get 3.0 via email. However, the keys that unlock this black box will only be given AFTER that agreement is signed.

Speaking of which, I know all about where you pirates are hiding and the lack of that certain "something" I speak to about our gov't DOESN'T have. That being the intestinal fortitude to enforce my copyright.

Don't count on that boys....

Thanks
Scoooter