Mo'Mar's Magnificence, Magnified!!!

Discuss Sports, Music, Movies, Laughs & Life...
RobRegish

Mo'Mar's Magnificence, Magnified!!!

Post by RobRegish »

THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMIN'!!: USA TODAY, 3/31/2011

"Libyan rebels plead for more help from U.S., NATO forces""Gadafi's forces recapture oil town, wipe out gains made by
rebels...".

What say you now, JML.. :) ??

Tell you what...Let's keep these clowns on point - Barrack HUSSEIN Obama* and Hillary "Rhodam" Clinton* orchestrating this symphony of NATO destruction, shall we?

Bawhahaha!

Losers, all of them!!! They should write a book, "How To Play Pattycake, instead of Knowing How to Win a War!" It's called OFFENSE people!! When you go to war, you play OFFENSE and you play to WIN!!! Ask General Norman Schwartzkoff - in other words, put a REAL MAN in charge!!!

I'm so happy I stocked up on popcorn... :)

*I don't do the political divide and conquer thing. They've done a masterful job of this all on their own. Recall the nearly 50-50 split of the 2000/2008 elections anyone? So please, don't take offense :)

Also, this is a JOKE and I'm withdrawing my support for my boy Mo'mar the second anyone's life is lost/someone is captured on NATO's side. Still, I can't resist. When you've got people like this on our side running the show, it's hard not to poke fun at them... :)