More From Regish 3:16: You Just Can't Make This Sh!t Up!!!

Discuss Sports, Music, Movies, Laughs & Life...
RobRegish

More From Regish 3:16: You Just Can't Make This Sh!t Up!!!

Post by RobRegish »

Yep, upon moving into my new bachelor pad, I notice a pool! And who should I see standing by this pool? A maintenance man, but not any ole' maintenance man...

He was my boss 25 years ago at another condo complex, where I was an "Aquatic Surveillance Engineer(tm)"!! = Pool Attendant. Not lifeguard, Believer's, "Pool Attendant"... meaning I didn't have to save you, if I didn't want to!!

And believe you me, that pool never went anywhere!! Wait!! There's MORE. Much MORE!!!

If you buy today, we'll throw in a FREE BONUS!:

Guess who was offered his old job back 3 days/week this summer? Yes indeed friends, break out that whistle and zinc nose block - one of The 3Faces of Fear(tm), is going to be deciding if that thong is "OK" to wear in here this summer... :)

If this isn't a sign from God that he wants 3.0 on the street ASAP, I dunno what is. There are strippers here, midgets, clowns of all sorts!! I can only imagine the big man wants me to experience what a hollow, meaningless experience this kind of life leaves me/us with inside...

Let the games begin!!
drtda

Post by drtda »

Ok, this has to take the prize for funniest thing I've read or heard today.

I'm picturing Rob with the zinc crap on his nose, basically watching over a bunch of midgets, prostitutes, and 400 pound women crammed into a 200 pound weight limit bathing suit.

About that time he just decides it's better to take a dive off the tower head-first into the concrete.
JML2011

Post by JML2011 »

all while wearing a thong.
seasoned

Post by seasoned »

PLEASE NO! I went to this place once that asked me to visualize things, andd I STILL see this cute cat doing all sorts of things. Some pictures just STICK! NO OFFENSE rob, but if I visualize things like that, I want it to be a young pretty woman, NOT....well.... You know. YIKES!

Steve
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

seasoned wrote:PLEASE NO! I went to this place once that asked me to visualize things, andd I STILL see this cute cat doing all sorts of things. Some pictures just STICK! NO OFFENSE rob, but if I visualize things like that, I want it to be a young pretty woman, NOT....well.... You know. YIKES!

Steve
Some things, you just can't help internalize... :) BUT, the ideal is still to be home with my wife/son.

That is where my heart is, and always will be.... :)