Thanks Rob Regish!

Discuss Sports, Music, Movies, Laughs & Life...
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Happy to share and discuss, Cookie.

I drink raw goats milk and LOVE it, love it, love it.

It most closely matches mothers milk.

Raw bovine is fine, too, and well worth a hundred mile journey.

Steak, rare, but it's got to be a good cut. If it's grass fed and organic, then it's creatine filled steak tartar.

Kosher is better for any meat.

Conventional... eh, cook it a bit more at least.

Look into sushi, too!

I do eggs all kinds of ways today. Sunny side up, over easy, scrambled, boiled (extremely versatile) and so many others. I talked about egg tips in the "Fast Mass" course a good bit, which is the genesis of MASS the company.

RAW veggies and fruits are KEY. Enzyme city.

The less processed, the less heated, the less altered... the better, for all foods.

Concentrate, maximize, but don't distort natures perfect balance is my mantra and creed.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Here is the long awaited progress pics

When I started weight lifting for about 3months

Oh, hai and yes these are taken with that crappy video camera I was on about, something like 1.5years after blueprint

Thank you Rob!!!!!!!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Now THAT's a transformation!

GREAT work, Daniel... :)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

INDEED!

Fantastic transformation.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Cheers guys, means a lot
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Update am 6ft 200lbs 10-12% bf now.I think when I started blueprint I was 154lbs 14% bf :D

Ive lost my tan though so its not so impressive looking anymore but in a few months ill have it again and post some pictures.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Big thumbs up, Cookie!

DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Cheers John :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I read this again last night and drew much needed strength from it. Thank you all.

This has been the summer of decision. The die has been cast: There is no going back. No more insurance, no more "Corporate America" bullshit and no more working myself to death, to make them rich and then being asked to fall on their sword.

It is Gainsville or bust, which is just fine with me. Because this is my wheelhouse, and when I'm on there is nothing I can't help you with. If I fail, at least it will be in my hands.

Anyone that thinks I'm going to fail though, is mistaken. I didn't want this to go down the way it did, but fact is - it's happened. Those of you who know me know this:

I don't start wars, I finish them...

If it's my last step in life, you're getting to Gainsville...
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Great to know that I/we helped Rob.

Thought id just also say/show that with your help I went from 'shit to fit', confidence through the roof and ultimately taking responsibility for myself.Would have quit bodybuilding if it hadn't been for you when I first saw a major change.
I found an early picture of when I was weight lifting, 5'11/6ft 147-154 lbs soaking wet around 14-15% bf something like that.

Heres also an after that got deleted from the first page and two current photos, the two current are a bit after I injured myself and couldnt walk for 2 weeks.

Thank you again Rob, honestly there is no better alternative for the natural athlete then the blueprint and combined with synthagen from the results I have seen one could even argue it is on par or better than androgens alone.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

Looking good man!! Great work!
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Thank you.I cant see a lot of the pics I posted I guess cause tinypic removed them or something.Matter has a good transformation also.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

WOW! AMAZING transformation Cookie man..

I appreciate your kind words. After 5 long years, word of Blueprint has spread and the addition of Synthagen just accelerated things. I do agree it's as good as you can do to see the fastest possible results in the shortest period of time.

Not easy, but I never sugar coated it. Thankfully, you brought game and the results followed. For everyone looking at Cookie's progress, this is what awaits you... :-)
teenphysique

Da cookie you still on here

Post by teenphysique »

you still on here DAcookie ? be interesting to see what you look like now 4 years later