Thanks Rob Regish!

Discuss Sports, Music, Movies, Laughs & Life...
DaCookie

Thanks Rob Regish!

Post by DaCookie »

Rob just wanted to say thanks for making this life changing program.I never hungered for the steel in my hands and results until early last year when I started seeing a difference because that is what has always motivated me the most.

In this blueprint run alone my Bench press went from 85kg to 100kg, my squat from 120kg to 145kg, and my deadlift even though I was not specifically trying to raise it I tried my 1RM today and got I think it was 175kg or 170, pretty sure it was 175, either way it increased from 165kg and it had actually gone down but 165kg is my PR from a good while ago.I had a lot in me left for squats so I reckon I could have done even more but had no spotter by then.Old man went to bed :D

My diet is finally consistent now whether on or off the blueprint because of the results that have motivated me so much, i think the turning point was when I really liked what I saw in the mirror.I gained 28lbs(from end of famine weight to now) and lost about 2.5inches on my waist, I didnt measure bf so I definitely have put on more LBM then 28lbs..I am now in cruise.

I hope to compete in a bb competition when I am 21, that is a new goal I have set for myself.One thing is for sure, 3.0 works.Cheers Rob, have a good one.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

I also forgot to say most of that mass I put on is on my arms, especially my bicep.And that is a small muscle...and now it is no longer a lagger and has a noticeable peak.I am still a tad lower heavy I think but it could be paranoia but definitely I am much more symmetrical now.
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

pictures?
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

If you want shitty quality video camera pictures as after photos then maybe :P
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

DaCOOKIE Monster

Nice job man
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

Glad to hear you've had such success. Tell your friends man!
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Big.jazayrli wrote:Glad to hear you've had such success. Tell your friends man!
Hank! wrote:DaCOOKIE Monster

Nice job man
Thanks guys, means a lot.Maybe I will borrow my friends camera and take some good pics once I get a tan.
warriorcookie

Post by warriorcookie »

Congrates DaCookie!!!

On a side note, where has Rob been lately? Anytime he's gone more than a day I tend to think the worst after the last time...

I hope he's ok.
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

DaCookie wrote:

Nice job man
Thanks guys, means a lot.Maybe I will borrow my friends camera and take some good pics once I get a tan.
an Irish guy with a tan? Not possible
ckeahey76

Post by ckeahey76 »

Hey, I have a tan, and I'm mostly Irish. Well, I guess its not really a tan, more like a dark red. :lol:
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Hank! wrote:
DaCookie wrote:

Nice job man
an Irish guy with a tan? Not possible
You will believe in a few months, trust me :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

warriorcookie wrote:Congrates DaCookie!!!

On a side note, where has Rob been lately? Anytime he's gone more than a day I tend to think the worst after the last time...

I hope he's ok.
Right here Daniel, and sooo happy - you're happy... :)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Cookie is an ORIGINAL BP'er, and the dude rocks it.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

askmass wrote:Cookie is an ORIGINAL BP'er, and the dude rocks it.
Thanks John, was looking more into your mostly raw diet thing since we exchanged pms and the more I read the more it makes sense.Gonna try it with organic fillet steaks first and raw milk(found a place that sells it on fridays and saturdays only, gonna have to take public transport to get it :D ) and see how that goes doing the steaks rare.How do you do your eggs?I dont particularly like the taste of eggs so currently I do them scrambled with small bit of pepper and milk, hate them wet also.