The start of my battle with Mercury Poisoning...

Discuss Sports, Music, Movies, Laughs & Life...
matter2003

The start of my battle with Mercury Poisoning...

Post by matter2003 »

I have had a metabolic disorder my whole life that I never knew about. In fact, were it not for my continuing reading and re-reading every possible link to psoriasis in what I read, I likely never would have found out.

In reading an article today about psoriasis and copper toxicity that almost always is present, there was an article linked to Pyrroluria, a metabolic disorder in which too much "kryptopyrrole" or "hemepyrrole" is produced in the blood. Pyrroles are chemical substances which are involved in the formation of heme, which makes blood red. Pyrroles then bind with Vitamin B6 and then with Zinc. In normal people, this is no big deal, but in people with Pyrroluria, the body produces too much of these pyrroles, thus depleting these nutrients. Since Zinc and Copper and antagonists, a depletion in the level of Zinc leads to a rise in the level of copper in the body. Eventually, the liver, unable to clear the Copper fast enough, becomes overwhelmed and chronic diseases set in, especially skin diseases such as psoriasis, as the body becomes desperate to try and clear the toxins any way possible, and starts doing so through its largest organ, the skin.

They listed 14 physical symptoms that someone with Pyrroluria has, and I checked off every single one of them. I couldn't believe it. I actually almost started crying reading it because I finally found something that explained everything. Symptoms included: Crowded upper teeth with teeth growing over teeth, late onset of puberty, "stitches" in side when physically active growing up, reduced hunger in the morning, high sensitivity to bright light, being unsocial/socially withdrawn, white spots on fingernails, anxiousness, inability to remember dreams, psoriasis, cold hands and feet, moderate to severe acne as a teen, pain/creaking in knees, stretch marks, tingling sensations in arms...I had/have ALL of these...

Luckily I do not have most of the mental issues associated with this---multiple personalities, schizo, alcoholism, autism, bipolar, etc...

Basically I need to take high doses of zinc and mega doses of Vitamin B6/B complex. Also Manganese and Magnesium are recommended as well. Have enough manganese in MultiLife and Synthagen will have me covered on the magnesium...

It is likely no coincidence that my psoriasis has begun to improve when I started taking zinc a few weeks ago, with 6-7 spots completely disappearing and the skin proliferation slowing down immensely. It now takes about 2 weeks to get the same skin buildup as I had in 2 days before. Prognosis is 3-6 months to get body back to normal balance, which is not a bad time frame considering I have had excessive copper and iron building up for 37 years...of course doctor's will never bother mentioning this at all, and some don't even believe this is a real condition.

It is even possible and actually likely, that my low thyroid levels are a symptom of this as well, as excessive copper ends up completely clogging up the liver and really screwing up the adrenals. Zinc is also used in the production of every hormone(actually every CELL in the body), so a deficiency of this leads to impaired hormone production as well...

I am so happy about finding this that I could do backflips right now...will keep everyone updated as things progress...
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Wow! I need to buy ZMA for my father. Thanks for sharing Matter!
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

bigpelo wrote:Wow! I need to buy ZMA for my father. Thanks for sharing Matter!
From what I am reading with the amount of excessive copper that most people with psoriasis have, I would be tempted to say many of them have pyrroluria...pdoriasis is merely a symptom, not the actual problem most doctors treat...
tufluk

Post by tufluk »

Good news, happy for you bro!
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Things are going pretty well...I remembered my first dream in probably at least 6 months last night(a sign the B6 is starting to work properly), but I have to say if my dreams are all going to be like this, I don't think I want to...it involved a long line of people walking through my house that was somehow connected to the church to get to a funeral, 3 mafia type thugs threatening me with one of them staying behind to guard me, me ending up beating the crap out of him and stuffing him into my backpack, walking down the street with him in the backpack, and when I opened it up he had died from suffocation, so I then was trying to figure out where I could dump the body so no one would find out, especially not his 2 accomplices...WTF kinda crazy shit is this?!?

Also many areas of psoriasis are turning extremely light in color and appear to be disappearing, so that is another encouraging sign.

I have been reading some more information regarding this, and I found out some other things I need to be aware of:

- My body has a faulty metabolism of fatty acids. 5,6 Desaturase, the enzyme the metabolizes fatty acids, normally prefers Omega 3 EFA's in most people, but in me it prefers Omega 6 EFA's, leading to a deficiency of GLA and Arachadonic Acid. I also should not be taking Fish Oil capsules temporarily, because it could be making the situation worse as it is throwing the Omega 3/6 balance out of whack further. Recommendation is I supplement with 4g of Evening Primrose Oil at night to ensure I have adequate amounts of GLA and AA in my system.

- It is common in pyroluriacs to have an issue converting Vitamin B6 to its metabolite P-5-P, so it is suggested that in addition to B Complex, you also supplement with P-5-P.

- Likely will need to supplement Magnesium as well as B6 depletes it

Just happy I finally think I have this pinned down...
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

It's quite remarkable that you're seeing improvements already. Either this can be cleared up quite simply once you realize whats wrong, or there might be a little placebo... but hey, a dream remembered for the first time in 6 months? objective as it is it sounds solid to me. Take pics of the bad psoriasis spots for your own records and how they clear up... might be good proof if you decide to share this with other people down the road.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

beefcake66 wrote:It's quite remarkable that you're seeing improvements already. Either this can be cleared up quite simply once you realize whats wrong, or there might be a little placebo... but hey, a dream remembered for the first time in 6 months? objective as it is it sounds solid to me. Take pics of the bad psoriasis spots for your own records and how they clear up... might be good proof if you decide to share this with other people down the road.
Actually the remembering dreams is one of the ways that you know its starting to work without getting retested...I never realized that you are supposed to remember dreams a lot of the times...always thought it was normal that I never remembered them until I read that was one of the signs of this condition, due to massive B6 deficiency...

I think out of a combined 36 or 37 symptoms, both mental and physical, I had 24 or 25 of them, and it was said if you had 15 of them, you likely had the condition...

It still will likely take 3-6 months to completely heal, but things are reversing quickly. I do have to stop taking my Multi-Life vitamins temporarily because they contain copper, which I do not need in any way, shape or form right now...

On a side note, this may be another reason why I am having such a hard time getting cut...copper is associated with high estrogen levels, while zinc is associated with high testosterone levels. No surprise then that copper levels in females are much higher than males normally, while zinc levels in males are much higher than in females...

Gotta get rid of the copper to get rid of the estrogen, since zinc and copper are antagonists...ie, the more copper you have, the less zinc and vice versa.

I am still stunned this has been going on for 37 years because no doctor bothered to order a $30 urine test...guess they have no interest in this because they can't prescribe drugs to fix it.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

It really is crazy that this condition isn't more widely known... I'm really glad you got things figured out though, great work bro. Best of luck with the battle, and again glad to see things are clearing up so quickly!
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

beefcake66 wrote:It really is crazy that this condition isn't more widely known... I'm really glad you got things figured out though, great work bro. Best of luck with the battle, and again glad to see things are clearing up so quickly!
It is said that most doctors don't believe in it, nor not believe in it, they simply ignore it.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Another good sign, even though it feels uncomfortable...testicular pain. Read that this is pretty common in men as the copper gets replaced by zinc in the testes...had it off and on for about a day, but haven't had it in about 8 or 9 hours now, so it looks like it must have gotten done with it...

Gotta get this copper out of me...
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

I don't know how things come together like this but at some point I think the mind somehow points you in the right direction when you are focused on something as hard as I have been focusing.

I have mercury poisoning. Reading something about pyroluria, I found a link about someone with similar symptoms that had mercury poisoning from fillings. I started reading and quickly realized that the 10+ fillings I have in my mouth(several so big they should count as two fillings) are the problem. I also read that people who have lipomas(soft bumps---i have several on my head) are more sensitive to the fillings, but regardless anyone who has fillings is being slowly poisoned. The FDA and ADA were basically forced to admit in court under penalty of perjury they conspired to poison children with these fillings, leading to a lifetime of health problems over time and lots of doctors and drugs in their future. To be fair, they didn't actually admit this, rather that they knew of the dangers of mercury fillings but allowed them anyway. Common sense should tell you that a substance so toxic there is NO SAFE amount of exposure should not be in your mouth.

Mecury causes all kinds of issues but among them autoimmune disorders(body tries to rif itself of mercury but can't win), hair loss, dark circles under eyes, eyelid twitching, muscle twitching, neurolgical disorders, and the list goes on and on.

The sinister brilliance of this plan was that the effects of this slow poisoning would take years to manifest itself and few people would initially connect the two. Until people started having their old fillings break and getting them replaced with new cosmetic ones that had no mercury. Soon many of their symptoms went away. The FDA was so determned to keep poisoning people to keep their drug racket running, they dragged their feet as long as possible before doing anything about it, and only recently changed their stance saying it "may be harmful". The ADA threatens dentists with immediate dismissal and loss of license if they tell someone mercury based fillings are harmful.

It is sickening and downright diabolical this is allowed to occur---all in the name of money. If you have metal fillings, get them out ASAP, you are a ticking mercury poisonning victim and start to detox...
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Good for you, educating yourself on this, Matter.

It's the only way anyone discovers the truth on mercury fillings.

My dentist and I had a long and heated "discussion" about this many years ago, once I discovered the truth and realized he had filled my mouth with several of the mercury fillings in my youth.

Good for you, man, and good luck.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

askmass wrote:Good for you, educating yourself on this, Matter.

It's the only way anyone discovers the truth on mercury fillings.

My dentist and I had a long and heated "discussion" about this many years ago, once I discovered the truth and realized he had filled my mouth with several of the mercury fillings in my youth.

Good for you, man, and good luck.
Got an appointment with a holistic dentist on May 23rd to sort out a plan of action and removal schedule. Gonna cost about 1500-2000 after insurance but it will be the best money I ever spent. Holistic dentists properly shield you from the mercury vapors you would otherwise breathe in and/or swallow.

The most ironic part of the whole thing? Once the fillings are removed from your mouth, they are required to be disposed of as toxic waste. Yet somehow, they are safe to have in your mouth. Ridiculous.
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

matter2003,

After your fillings are out, what follow up protocol do you have planned?
If you need or like, contact me re this… and ...
it’s probably best to take it PM… some of the stuff I’d discuss would not be doing the BP and Mass site any favors long term…

BrainSquirt