The start of my battle with Mercury Poisoning...

Discuss Sports, Music, Movies, Laughs & Life...
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

DaCookie wrote:Alright I will buy it.Up for any advice here from you at all.Something you think I should buy afterwards to help and ill buy it.If you could make a list I will get right on it and appreciate your help.

Also for other fillings in my mouth, they are white almost like the colour of my teeth.What are these made of and are they also dangerous?And what am I to get the fillings replaced by because from what Ive read most the common fillings are terrible for you.

Edit: Thinking I will go with what John has put and following that mercola link a little too.Probiotic as well
The white fillings are a composite resin. Some of those contain BPA(Bisphenol A, found in plastics that is a known endocrine disruptor). Make sure any new ones you get do not contain this, as there are 2 brands of composite resin fillings without BPA in them.

There are 2 different things at work when dealing with heavy metals. There are agents that pull the heavy metals out of the tissues and there are agents that bind to the heavy metals preventing them from reintroduction to the body. There are some agents that are both. It does no good to use one without the other. If you pull the metal, but have nothing to bind to it, you basically are just taking the problem from one area where the body has determined is the safest spot for it to be and telling it to store it somewhere else, where it might not be as safe. In the meantime while it is active in the body, it once again is causing cellular damage to everything it comes in contact with. If you simply take something that binds to the metals, without pulling them, you are not going to have much of an effect because there will be no metals active in the body for it to bind to---they will still be in the tissues, stored away by the body to prevent damage.
My 2 cents:

1) Start Oil Pulling every morning on an empty stomach. The body is not a collection of separate parts, but a whole unit. Oil pulling basically completely destroys harmful bacteria in your mouth and pulls it out of the gums, preventing it from going to other parts of the body. It allows your body to take resources it would have used to fight against this bacteria in the mouth and use them for other things. I have noticed a tremendous benefit from doing this over the past 2 months or so...Organic Sunflower Oil or Sesame Oil is recommended, it is fairly inexpensive($5 a month here). One Tablespoon per day, swish it around in mouth for 20 minutes, spit into toilet(DO NOT swallow---it contains toxic material) and rinse mouth with warm water containing 1/4 teaspoon baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon salt.

2) Peptide Clathrating Agent(PCA) by Maxam Nutraceuticals (maxamlabs.com) is an extremely effective way to remove heavy metals from the body. It is both a pulling agent and a binding agent all in one. It forms an irreversible bond with these metals, wrapping itself around them and flushing them out of your body. Also, unlike other chelating agents(DMPS and EDTA), it doesn't pull beneficial nutrients and minerals from the body unless there are an overabundance of them. It is estimated that for every usage of PCA, you remove 1 PPM of heavy metals.

3) Algin(Sodium Alginate) is another excellent detox agent. It is a binding agent and is one of the most potent ones...so potent the Japanese used Algin as a way to detox from the radiation caused by the nuclear bombs we dropped on them. It does not pull the metals, so make sure you are taking something to pull it as well. Algin comes from seaweed and is used in cooking for "spherification" or a thickening agent. It gives things a gel-like texture, so be warned not to put too much in. Also it has a pretty nasty taste in plain water so make sure whatever you put it in has some flavor and you won't even taste it.

4) Chlorella will both bind and pull the metals, but it gets a little tricky. In small amounts, chlorella will pull more metal than it binds to and in large amounts it will bind to more metals than it pulls. The issue is nobody really knows the exact dosage where the two are equal, so you are always going to either be pulling more than binding or binding more than pulling. I like using Chlorella in tandem with Algin before I go to bed at night. I pop 7-10 tablets of chlorella and take 1 tablespoon on Algin with my shake.

5) Liquid Bentonite Clay is another excellent detox agent. It is a non-absorbable clay you drink and it acts like a magnet, pulling toxins to it and then binding to them and flushing it out of the body. The way it works is it has the opposite charge as most toxins, so it is a strong attractant for them. It also has a large surface area(adsorption) with little holes the toxins get stuck in and are safely removed. Mainly a binding agent, can take with chlorella to pull. You can also take clay baths a few times a week and the clay will actually pull toxins out of your body through your skin and into the water by the same mechanism.

6) Zeolite is similar to PCA in its mechanism of action, in that it creats a cage-like chamber that makes it impossible for the heavy metals to escape from, although it does not pull the metals, it is mostly a binding agent.

7) Cilantro is an extremely potent puller of heavy metals in the body and can be used with Algin, Chlorella, Bentonite Clay or Zeolite to bind to the metals for excretion. It is one of the only substances known to be able to pull heavy metals through the blood/brain barrier, with R-ALA and PCA being the others. DO NOT under any circumstances eat something with cilantro in it(Mexican food contains lots of cilantro) if you haven't already taken something to bind to the heavy metals, or your body will receive a huge dose of heavy metals floating through the body unchecked.

8)R-ALA is another very strong puller of heavy metals, although it is more effective in very small doses as its half life is pretty short and it cannot be utilized quickly enough for full benefit otherwise. This is what Andy Cutler recommends on the Cutler protocol, 10-15 mg of R-ALA every few hours with a binding agent.

Personally I use PCA(this is a MUST, it has been shown in many studies to be the most effective and completely safe---they use it in kids), Algin, Chlorella(get broken cell wall chlorella), and Liquid Bentonite Clay.

Other things that are important are Magnesium(Citrate, Aspartate or Orotate, NOT Oxide), B Complex vitamins(I recommend Swanson Active B Complex as its in a metabolized form so the body doesn't have to work to convert it), Vitamin C, MSM, Zinc Picolinate, and Selenium(recommend Vitamin E and Selenium by Swanson). Also a very good quality ProBiotic is a MUST to reintroduce proper bacteria flora to the gut. It will take a while for this to take effect because the excessive candida has a toxin it releases to kill bacteria and prevent them from competing for food with it. I use Dr. Stephen Langer's Ultimate 15 strain probiotic, but there are several good ones out there. You can also take N-Acetyl Cysteine to help replenish glutathione stores, although we probably already get plenty of protein.

Try to avoid as many things containing high levels of Copper as possible.

I also strongly recommend getting a Zinc Challenge Solution so you can diagnose where the zinc levels are in your body. It is very cheap($5-10 for several month supply) and all you do is hold it in your mouth for 30 seconds and see how long it takes to get a taste. A quick strong metal taste means your body has enough zinc. A taste like hydrogen peroxide means your levels are low and no taste means they are very low to depleted. Mine took 20 seconds to register a weak hydrogen peroxide taste meaning low-very low levels, which I already knew based on what I read, but it was still nice to have scientific validation of it.

Vitamin C and MSM should be dosed 3-5 g per day taken in split dosages throughout the day(Vitamin C and sulfur(MSM) plays a huge role in detoxing heavy metals), with one being in the morning and one before bed. I prefer taking them in 1000mg dosages, so it would be 3-5 caps of each per day.

Just make sure to wait until you get the fillings out before you start pulling heavy metals, or you might actually end up introducing more heavy metals into your body because it will also pull it from the fillings...
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

Matter, the essence of the protocol is sound … thanks for re-summarizing it …

The following is not really disagreeing with the protocol - so please see these comments as possible additions and alternative points for the tweakers to consider.

> It’s not well documented, but isolated L-ascorbic acid is as much of a puller as any of the other ones mentioned. … moves it up into the numbered list instead of down in the “Other things that are important” part ...plus should also remove any casualness about dosage size and timing.
> a comprehensive review of the research on cilantro will show the stir was really about the speed of cilantro’s pulling, not by the quantities pulled. ie The amount of cilantro in mex food is not enough to pull much… my understanding is that it literally would take pounds and pounds of fresh green cilantro to trigger significant pulling...
> NDF, on the other hand, does not take pounds and pounds ... and, if cycled and dosed sparingly will not add sigficant costs to the whole effort... your CNS will thank you ;)
> ‘Pulling’ (and redistribution) happens naturally on a daily basis anyway. The listed ‘pullers’ only fractionally increase ‘free floating’ levels so, ultimately, the supposed effectiveness of this or that puller is not as much of a factor as.... Rather, upon the introduction of mercury compounds, it is in deficiencies and imbalances of sulph-hydryl groups (and scores of unnamed isomers and fractions ie MSM alone is not enough!) that determines whether free floating (/ pulled, but not yet bound, etc) mercury compounds are handled without extraordinary measures (like in these kinds of protocols) or not...
>It gets to it surely and eventually, but with PCA , mercury is at the bottom of the chlaterization list. Chelators specific to binding mercury have it near the top of their list. ... so, optimally, instead of putting all bets on one major agent, cycle between several...
> Also re:“ irreversible bond“ s - the incidence and risks of a chelating binder‚ 'letting go’ is not as high as is being inferred.
> Another timing option / tweak – consider doing all ‘sulphur’ compounds for the day during mid afternoon instead of morning and night…

... working day and night to make your life even more complicated :P
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

BrainSquirt wrote:Matter, the essence of the protocol is sound … thanks for re-summarizing it …

The following is not really disagreeing with the protocol - so please see these comments as possible additions and alternative points for the tweakers to consider.

> It’s not well documented, but isolated L-ascorbic acid is as much of a puller as any of the other ones mentioned. … moves it up into the numbered list instead of down in the “Other things that are important” part ...plus should also remove any casualness about dosage size and timing.
> a comprehensive review of the research on cilantro will show the stir was really about the speed of cilantro’s pulling, not by the quantities pulled. ie The amount of cilantro in mex food is not enough to pull much… my understanding is that it literally would take pounds and pounds of fresh green cilantro to trigger significant pulling...
> NDF, on the other hand, does not take pounds and pounds ... and, if cycled and dosed sparingly will not add sigficant costs to the whole effort... your CNS will thank you ;)
> ‘Pulling’ (and redistribution) happens naturally on a daily basis anyway. The listed ‘pullers’ only fractionally increase ‘free floating’ levels so, ultimately, the supposed effectiveness of this or that puller is not as much of a factor as.... Rather, upon the introduction of mercury compounds, it is in deficiencies and imbalances of sulph-hydryl groups (and scores of unnamed isomers and fractions ie MSM alone is not enough!) that determines whether free floating (/ pulled, but not yet bound, etc) mercury compounds are handled without extraordinary measures (like in these kinds of protocols) or not...
>It gets to it surely and eventually, but with PCA , mercury is at the bottom of the chlaterization list. Chelators specific to binding mercury have it near the top of their list. ... so, optimally, instead of putting all bets on one major agent, cycle between several...
> Also re:“ irreversible bond“ s - the incidence and risks of a chelating binder‚ 'letting go’ is not as high as is being inferred.
> Another timing option / tweak – consider doing all ‘sulphur’ compounds for the day during mid afternoon instead of morning and night…

... working day and night to make your life even more complicated :P
Brain, I ALWAYS welcome your insights and feedback. You inspire and drive me to always be reading and trying to learn as much as possible on various subjects more than you know, as you seem to have an almost limitless amount of knowledge about a wide variety of topics...similar to Rob, John and a few others... I have to say I am a little bit jealous of all your phenomenal breadth and depth of knowledge...

I realize PCA clathrizes in the following order:
Lead, Thallium, Cadmium, Arsenic, Aluminium, Mercury

However, one major benefit that PCA has that other agents do not is that it is recognized as a nutrient by the body, and as such is willingly brought into every living cell...there is nowhere in the body that heavy metals are able to hide from PCA, which likely explains why PCA often shows much higher levels of heavy metals when a "challenge" is done even after a chelating agent shows normal levels...PCA is able to dig out metals from areas of the body that chelating agents cannot.

I take 3-5g of MSM daily, so you would recommend taking all of them at the same time during mid afternoon?

Ascorbic Acid is Vitamin C(at least one form of it), correct? The Vitamin C take is:

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/SW106/ItemDetail

so this is the same thing I think...is it correct to dose throughout the day? I agree that Vitamin C is usually listed as one of the key elements in heavy metal detoxing in virtually every article I read.

I am also starting to think there is a strong systemic candida component to all of this as well the more I read, which goes along with my belief that I had a candida infection...basically the mercury kills off the good bacteria in the gut allowing the candida to overproduce and throw off the normal balance, which then allows the candida to permeate the gut leading to "leaky gut" syndrome and systemic candida problems, while the body attempts to eliminate the candida through the skin to save the overburdened organs.

Here is an example of the clearing of my psoriasis that has taken place in the past month or so(since 7/11/12). Notice the large white clear skin patches that are developing in the midst of the psoriasis on my knee. Previously, the entire knee was covered with psoriasis completely. Opposite knee is also experiencing clearing as well, mainly on the bottom of that knee. Also have a patch of psoriasis just above the knee on my right leg that has completely disappeared as well within the past 2 days.

Nobody, not my doctor, not my dermatologist, not my dentist---NOONE is going to tell me that there wasn't a connection between these fillings and this psoriasis. The proof is in the pictures, and every day it is getting clearer and clearer it seems with new areas gong back to normal.

Should have my Naltrexone tablets within the next day or so, and I will be able to add that to my arsenal. If that works as many have said it does, my psoriasis could be completely clear within 4-6 weeks. Even if it works at all, it will greatly speed up the clearance, even though it will not have anything to do with pulling the heavy metals out of my body...it will just alleviate the symptom, but also the chronic systemic inflammation and the skin embarrassment I suffer...

It is very hard to post these pictures for me, as it is highly embarrassing, but hopefully if others see the improvements with the monthly updates I plan on providing, it will convince others there is a clear link between heavy metal toxicity and immune disorders...
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

matter2003 wrote: ...PCA is able to dig out metals from areas of the body that chelating agents cannot.
Definitely yes. PCA is taking it to it 'on the ground'. I’m just saying in a war, the ‘naval' battles in the serum need to be prosecuted too.
… full spectral attack
... to include the 'air war' via mind and breath too
... and got to mention a lot of "gentle" sweats
... and occasional violent sweats too. :twisted: :!:
matter2003 wrote: I take 3-5g of MSM daily, so you would recommend taking all of them at the same time during mid afternoon?
> matter2003 re your MSM question– Yes. All MSM (and sulphurs, high sulphurated AA’s (with efa’s, btw…) and sulphurated veggies, etc ) in 12 – 6 PM time period…
matter2003 wrote: ...is it correct to dose throughout the day? I agree that Vitamin C is usually listed as one of the key elements in heavy metal detoxing in virtually every article I read.
> Vitamin C
In the 'literature', C has been recognized as an important tool in dotox... this is just making it a more precise tool...
… large doses of isolated L-ascorbic acid can damage genetic material … not to mention tamper with hormone balance… induce ‘mental’ imbalances, temp. psychiatric disorders… etc.etc…
...high, regular dosing of isolated L-ascorbic acid can potentially upset mineral ratio’s (Ca, Cu, etc) and ! can lead to LOWER zinc levels (at cellular , not serum, levels)
… large doses of isolated L-ascorbic acid should be seen as a redox agent (acts as both pro and anti oxidant)
…and so to answer your question - imo, large doses of isolated L-ascorbic acid should only be taken ( with lots of water) when you’re seeking puller (dumps from intra cell )
... the grams dosage + that you are taking is generally enough to increase dumping
… summary: I would personally only recommend LARGE doses occasionally, pre chelation / pre - binders, instead of on a fixed daily basis..
…however note that I'm not saying your typical, (almost) daily intake shouldn’t be well above RDA … but, imo, your normal vit c supply should be through foods (wherein, in essence, the C primarily serves as a protector / preservative of the plants’ ‘real’ antioxidants) and, if use supps, via supplements using food sources exclusively for the vit C (New Chapter, etc.)

matter2003 wrote:
I am also starting to think there is a strong systemic candida component to all of this as well
> I've found it’s not ‘just’ candida
… ie the issue is ultimately the health of the whole microbiome.
...ie “candida” has become a catch phrase for what actually the whole host of microbiome imbalances…

https://www.wired.com/magazine/2011/09/mf_microbiome/

“…we are not so much humans as colonies of microbes in human-shaped sacks…”
https://blogs.discovermagazine.com/notro ... gnant-one/
etc. etc

Also, and more important than most realize (yet), just like we each have blood, metabolic, body, etc ‘types’, there are also microbiome ‘types’ .
… fwiw, my strength speed and resilience took a leap to the next level when I started getting this straight at my own individual 'typing'
… by feeding and cultivating the organisms and NOT continuing to feeding those that need to be dampened down
… by eating the right dirts, etc :wot!??: :smiley: … ‘hole ‘nuther ‘thred ;)

A couple other ditties I just thought of that have proven to leverage results in my own health creation process – of which multiple detox campaigns have been a part, btw…

> fresh, raw rosemary. It’s something most of us can do year around…and, it’s about as yukky as ‘oil pulling’ … between 12 -6 PM, pull off almost a hand full of leaves and flowers and chew the whole gob for at least 2 minutes before swallowing… find a neighbor who has it for now and then dig some holes and plant your own ... even in big pots (although those take more care / energy to keep them healthy )
> liver support and health… as described in Alt-Cruise, etc.
> indium … SilverBullet Indiumease 3 – 6 PM… and no, it’s not needed day in and day out…

Find your own way!
and HTH
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Brain,

Are you saying I should lower my vitamin c levels then? I take 1000 mg 3 times daily usually...

Also I read an article talking about why candida explodes with mercury present in your system and I was pretty amazed. Apparently candida actually converts methyl mercury into a less harmful form of mercury to the body, while the leftover bacteria converts it into methyl mercury, a highly toxic form.

Even as you are poisoning yourself, the body is desperately trying to help you by increasing the candida in the body...the effects from candida overgrowth are the lesser of two evils when faced with a choice of methyl mercury or candida overgrowth...
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Very excited to be starting my LDN regimen tonight, as I got my shipment from Singapore this afternoon. Got the regular Nodict Naltrexone 50 mg, which I dissolved in 50 ml of water, creating a 50ml solution. Each dosage is 4.5 ml, taken before bed at night between 10pm and 2am.

Also added Calcium D-Glucarate to the detox arsenal as well, as it is a very powerful cellular detoxifier...
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

matter2003 wrote:Brain,

Are you saying I should lower my vitamin c levels then? ...
Why are you taking it?
When are you taking it?
falfa

Post by falfa »

Thanks for this post. I will try to get my parents to remove their amalgam fillings now for good. Actually my mother have had psoriasis since she was young, but don't know if it could have with her fillings to do. Since my brother and I both got eczema.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

BrainSquirt wrote:
matter2003 wrote:Brain,

Are you saying I should lower my vitamin c levels then? ...
Why are you taking it?
When are you taking it?
I take 1000 mg 3 times a day...morning, afternoon, before bed

Taking it for mercury detox, antioxidant benefit and because it is a potent cortisol lowerer...
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Well, I have some very good news to report.

I have been following the paleo diet for close to 2 weeks now, and its been about 3 weeks since I did my last zinc challenge.

I retook a zinc challenge this morning and much to my surprise I got an extremely strong taste within about 5 or 6 seconds....METAL!! To those that don't know what this tastes like, think touching your tongue to a weak battery to see if it still has a charge and the taste you end up with in your mouth. I was pretty flabbergasted by this....3 weeks after having a weak hydrogen peroxide taste after 20 seconds(low to very low zinc levels), I got a strong metallic taste after about 5 or 6 seconds(good zinc levels).

Now, there are two things at play here. One is that I have been pulling heavy metals out of my system every day via PCA and via other pathways as well(Algin, Chlorella, Bentonite Clay, R-ALA, Vitamin C, Calcium D Glucarate, etc), allowing zinc to reclaim its place in my body that was being taken by these other metals. The other is that I have completely erased the nutrient robbing grains and other items containing high levels of "Phytic Acid" from my diet. I have no idea if one is responsible more than the other, but I suspect they are working in tandem to allow my body to become more mineralized.

Either way, this is a HUGE HUGE thing for me...and not surprisingly I have started to notice some slight physiological changes in my body regarding lessening fat deposits in certain areas(namely around my sides and chest) which likely is explained by the increased zinc levels helping to shut down the aromatase enzymes and estrogen production in my body and rid my liver of the excessive copper it has stuck with...nowhere near where I need to be in this area, but I am noticing very slow progress...the same type of progress I am noticing with my psoriasis clearing...maybe not every day, but every week there are small improvements...

I have no idea what the level of heavy metals was in my body before I started pulling them out, but I suspect they were extremely high based on the number of fillings, the size of many of the fillings, the condition of many of the fillings, and the length of time they were in my mouth. In addition my dentist told me that 20+ years ago, dentists believed in filling much bigger areas of the tooth than were needed believing it would help prevent new cavities from forming around the filling. Not only was this wrong and did nothing to help, it also caused the tooth to weaken and crack much easier than normal as the metal would contract and expand every time you ate something hot or cold....

Either way, I am ecstatic about the zinc flowing back into my body and being able to be used properly, and am expecting significant changes in body appearance within a year because of it...could not be happier right now with my decision to get these fillings out and start my journey towards regaining my health...
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

I am trying to get my mercury fillings out at the moment and having them replaced with something better.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Street-dreams wrote:I am trying to get my mercury fillings out at the moment and having them replaced with something better.
How many do you have? I definitely advise anyone having any to get them replaced...make sure to ask for Non-BPA composite fillings...
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Starting to get really excited...

I am not sure how to really explain what is happening other than I forgot that this is what being alive could feel like...waking up every morning feeling wide awake with high energy levels and no dropoff throughout the day. Still amazed at the rapid clearance of dark circles under the eyes...there is no trace whatsoever of darkness anymore---completely normal skin color.

Something I forgot to mention that I started noticing about a week and a half ago is that the constant hangnails around my fingers all but vanished(a telltale sign of zinc deficiency). I noticed it and immediately thought that it was related to increased zinc in my body. I was still shocked when I took the challenge and my zinc levels came back normal however...

I know this might sound really dumb, but I can feel something different going on in my body. Its almost like I can feel the zinc in my body and things are starting to change slowly but surely. I am noticing my chest starting to flatten out and change shape a little bit with some of the fat deposits on the sides rapidly decreasing(goodbye gyno in a few months hopefully). I know zinc controls 3% of the gene expressions in your body, so I am assuming my body is going through what must amount to a small metamorphosis as gene expressions that were turned on are shut off and gene expressions that were shut off are turned on, which is likely why I can sense something. Midsection shape seems to be changing as well. I know its going to take time, but damn it feels good to see light at the end of the tunnel.

For the first time in my life, my body is starting to function properly as a man physiologically and internally and it is a great feeling let me tell you. I don't know if I can adequately explain what it is like to know you are a man but wonder why you have non-male characteristics, especially regarding breast tissue and fat storage patterns. It wasn't fun growing up and it hasn't been fun as an adult. That is getting ready to change and I can't express how excited I am to see the finished product. I know I work hard enough and eat properly enough to get much better results than I have been. I am literally obsessed with this and now I am about to get the results to prove it.

I am on the verge of tears as I type this...it is hard to explain how embarrassing it is to not be able to walk around with your shirt off as a man because of these issues, and to know that soon it will be over with feels pretty freaking good. Actually it feels better than that, it feels amazing.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I am so very happy for you, man!

This is powerful stuff and part of what makes our little corner of the fitness forum world so fantastic.