The start of my battle with Mercury Poisoning...

Discuss Sports, Music, Movies, Laughs & Life...
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

matter2003,

re full spectrum heavy metal detoxing
...from what I have read regarding DMPS/DMSA/EDTA they do not form the type of irreversible bonds with the heavy metals that PCA does, ie, those bonds can be broken while being transported through the body leaving the heavy metal free to react with whatever else it comes in contact with, whereas the bonds formed with PCA are irreversible and cannot be broken as it wraps itself around the particles.
An analogy – although an ant can be forced to let go of a piece of food it is carrying, that is a low likelihood, non normal event… although an ant can be enticed to drop one morsel and pick up a yummier morsel that too is a low likelihood, non normal event … same with conventional chelating agents. not dissin PCA's at all, just promoting efficient combination of ALL methods available...
I have liquid bentonite, sodium alginate and chlorella ... I have been searching for, but have not been able to find instructions for dosing sodium alginate. Could you provide any help here? I have it in the form of a powder. I have read it is safe to take even with fillings still in my mouth because it doesn't actually pull anything out, just binds to it.

A starting place for alginate dosage – ~tbsp in tall glass of cool clean water 1 hour after last meal of day. You can tweak from there…
... and speaking of water… have you tried tongue scraping and brushing teeth (with neem toothpaste) first thing in morning then drinking 2 tall glasses of water (with a few MPS :lol: ) an hour or so before breakfast. Settle back down and meditate / process / Taoist inner smile practices, etc. – whatever - so that no matter what happens the rest of the day at least you got it off to a good start.
(Also 1. make sure that bentonite is the right variety 2. dose the chlorella one hour before dinner / last meal of day. and 3. take a day off from all them / everything every week to 10 days – will PM you some more 'brainsquirt' late week…)
Also body seems to be detoxing periodically, usually at night as I have gotten that itchiness all over my body a few times, especially where the psoriasis is, but so far none of the other symptoms have reoccurred. Psoriasis is slowly clearing even with a few fillings still in...
Are you getting sufficient CodLiverOil with dinner?
and only the kind processed to preserve the intrinsic 'vitamins', not products where vitamins have been removed then A and D added back to make them 'natural' again?
Body is fighting hard...

Also have noticed that I still am showing signs of zinc deficiency even though I take 300 mg a day(normal is 15-30 mg) of zinc picolinate(one of the most highly bio-available forms). White spots on fingernails, hangnails, and stretch marks on skin are all clear signs that the zinc is being blocked from getting into the body by mercury clogging the receptor sites, much like a plane trying to land but having to endlessly circle the airport because there is nowhere for it to go, as other planes are blocking the runways.
Expect a long campaign – with little positive reinforcement on the way! re: zinc. Chances are those levels of zinc supplementation are actually interfering with proper mineral balance and triggering excess free radicals. Maybe dial back that 300 Zinc Pico to one occasion per week.
At this time of year, one option for you is to ‘live’ on watermelons every afternoon until they go out of season. Buy the heritage types with high seed count and eat many pounds a day. Eat / chew up all the seeds in each watermelon and as deep into the rind as you can stand. ( which is pretty deep if you mix a small bite of rind with the yummiest part of the melon meat). When melon season is really over, then you can get plenty of zinc from (3 – 4 very occasional ) oysters, pumpkin seeds (best dried sub 110F instead of baked), wheat germ, sesame seeds, dark chocolate (organic and tested for lead…), highest quality liver and desiccated liver, etc.

Cannot wait to see how much more effective my body is at building muscle once it can properly utilize zinc(a huge, huge, huge deal), not have off the chart cortisol levels at all times, and properly functioning adrenal and thyroid glands, not to mention the body not having to endlessly attempt to detox all the crap in my body...

It actually kind of amazes me as to how far I have progressed with all of this working against me. One thing I know for sure is my testosterone levels must be extremely high to be able to build muscle the way I can with cortisol levels this high...
Yep, the 'tough ones' often biochemically abuse themselves unbelievably and also don’t feel the effects of exogenous toxicity until it’s acute. One of the things you may have to prepare yourself for in this campaign is even more heightened sensitivities to pain and discomfort. Don’t fight it. Just nonjudgmentally and compassionately ‘be with it’ – even discouragement and despair even hopelessness… it will pass.

:twisted: :P skip the nitrite hot dog manana and just founder on watermelon 8)
Have a great 4th all.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

I am elated to report as of yesterday I am totally mercury free in my mouth!!! Now the fun begins as I can actively pull all the crap out of my body that has accumulated over the years.

Big difference I notice today is the general "malaise" feeling that usually kicked in around 6pm is completely gone. I would get a feeling like I was super tired, especially around my eyes and just a weird feeling that is really hard to explain, other than it felt like my body was just telling me it needed some rest. Don't have that at all today. Felt an energy buzz all day...forgot how that felt...

Started PCA treatment last night...4 sprays under the tongue(sublingual), holding for 2 minutes and then swallowing. Going to do this first thing in the morning from now on, increasing to 2 times a day after the first month, then 3 times a day after 2 months.

I have found sodium alginate to be almost unbearable especially in a tablespoon amount. It gels up really thick and tastes disgusting. Perhaps I can add something to it to make it more palatable...

I am taking bentonite clay an hour before going to bed each night...

Looking forward to regaining my health, and my ability to utilize zinc properly...
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

We are all with you, brother.

Thank you for sharing your experience so openly here, you are leading the way for many others to follow.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

askmass wrote:We are all with you, brother.

Thank you for sharing your experience so openly here, you are leading the way for many others to follow.
Thanks for the support! It really is amazing how profound an effect it was having...the fact that in two days after getting them removed, I have no "malaise" at all at night after having this daily for about 5 years is almost unbelievable to me.

Thinking back, I started noticing some things that gradually started creeping up on me which I attribute to the mercury in my system. I increasingly started having typos in my sentences I typed on the computer, which I almost never had a few years ago(was tested at 75 WPM at between 98-99% accuracy), which became pretty frustrating as I had to keep going back and retyping things. I also remember times when it seemed like I was slurring my speech when I said certain things out of the blue, which seemed to be increasing over the past few months. It wasn't like it happened daily or even every other day, maybe once a week or something, but it was like I wanted to say the word, but I just couldn't pronounce it right---became very frustrating....gladly haven't had anything like that for the past 3 or 4 weeks, since the majority of the mercury was out. Would have an uncontrollable "jerk" sometimes of one of my legs when laying down to go to sleep, and it wasn't a little movement, sometimes my leg would "jump" off the bed, waking up my wife out of a dead sleep....it was kinda crazy, but again haven't noticed it for almost a month or so...

Since mercury is a known neuro-toxin, I guess I shouldn't be surprised at the above, but it was just really crazy how things just kept getting a little bit worse and a little bit worse each month...nothing you really notice until after a few months go by and you are like wtf is going on here? Over 25 years, things were progressing towards me being in a whole heap of trouble by the time I turned 45...

I cannot urge others strongly enough to get these fillings out. You may not be suffering yet, but its only a matter of time. At some point the glutathione and sulfur in your body will be depleted, the zinc, adrenal and thyroid receptors will get clogged up, your liver will become overwhelmed, and you will start a long, slow, endless decline in health of seemingly unrelated symptoms...no matter what the cost, invest in yourself and get them out. Your life is worth it.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Interested to hear the latest update from you, Matter.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

askmass wrote:Interested to hear the latest update from you, Matter.
Thanks John,

Well, things are going relatively good I guess. Noticing that about an hour after I take my PCA spray I start feeling just "not right". Start to get a lot of twitching, mainly in my eyelids, triceps and biceps area, a few times had a feeling like it was hard to breathe...not like a heart attack or anything like that, kinda like oxygen was being taken out of the air or something and I had to breath more of it to get the same amount. Also had a hard time concentrating and my mind kinda started racing all over the place. Hard to really explain it, just "weird" and "not normal" is the way I would describe it---don't really know what else to say. Goes away within a few hours after taking it.

Still have signs and symptoms of zinc deficiency. White spots on fingernails, hangnails, stretch marks on skin, gyno, and psoriasis to name a few. Have noticed that when I use my zinc sulfate topical cream for several days on various psoriasis patches, large areas start clearing. Not totally yet, but normal skin is starting to grow in the place of psoriasis. Appears that while my body is not able to process the zinc properly, likely due to mercury blocking the receptor sites still, it can be absorbed and utilized by the skin somehow better than through the capsules I am taking.

Not sure what the explanation might be for it, other than the skin cells absorb the zinc directly without need for the receptors. This is a pretty strong indication that my psoriasis has a large zinc deficiency component to it. The good news is that even in areas that I am not putting the zinc sulfate cream on, I have slow clearing happening, especially on both knees. Top of both knees now have big patches of clear skin when it used to be completely covered in very thick psoriasis. The areas directly under them are turning a much lighter pink and the scaling has dramatically decreased. Sometimes it is a few days with no changes but then I look again and there is another area that pops up clear. Almost like the body is turning off the switches in small blocks at a time.

I can tell this is going to be a long, slow process, but it is definitely heading in the right direction. I don't know how much mercury must be in my body but I would guess it has to be a metric crapload considering the length of time I had the fillings in, the number of fillings I had, and the size of many of them---not to mention the fact several were corroded, allowing more mercury than normal to be leeched on a daily basis.

Couple this with the fact I used to take in vast quantities of canned tuna for about a year and a half(sometimes 15-20 cans a week, 5 or 6 cans a day at times) and my body has to be loaded with this stuff. I have completely stopped eating tuna now, so I should have little to no other mercury sources coming in to my body, which definitely will help the process along.

Taking 3000-5000mg of Vitamin C per day, Dr. Langer's 15 strain Ultimate Probiotic, 3000-5000mg of MSM(sulfur), 8 sprays of PCA, liquid bentonite clay(mouthful), and 1 tablespoon of Algin. Continuing to pull sunflower oil every day in the morning while "handling my business" on the pot.

Have definitely noticed good energy levels throughout the day and no more "malaise" that I normally got every day around 6pm, other than the few hours after taking PCA, but then it goes away.

Can't wait for this time next year, things will be so much better...
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Just bought some liquid zinc to run zinc challenges every month or so and today after 20 seconds, I had a very slight taste in my mouth of hydrogen peroxide which means my levels are low to very low. My theory was correct. Zinc is being blocked from being absorbed even as I supplement large dosages...

Will be interested to see improvements as my condition improves. Knees and a spot on my stomach are clearing rapidly of psoriasis. Whole left side of left knee clearing now...picking up speed it seems
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Feeling better and better as the days progress. Psoriasis, especially on knees is clearing more and more, every few days a new patch of normal skin appears, other areas have been partially clearing as well.

Noticed something that I haven't seen in years a few days ago. Under my right eye, I have a red mark that was from a blood vessel that started growing outside my body, forming almost a blood blister underneath my right eye. This happened when I was a freshman in college and I had to get it removed and the blood vessel cauterized. It never reoccurred, but I have a little red mark where that occurred that was clearly visible in my younger years. For at least the past 5 years or so, that mark has been covered by dark circles under my eyes and has not been noticeable.

However, I recently noticed the mark again and was almost shocked because I just about forgot that I actually had it...the dark circles under my eyes have all but vanished. I am not sure if they were a symptom of the heavy metal toxicity or of an overworked liver, but whatever the reason, they are gone.

Also going to try and go as close to paleo for a little while as I can to se if it makes a difference, mainly to reduce my phytic acid intake, which is probably pretty high since I eat brown rice and oatmeal for my main source of carbs. Normally I wouldn't worry too much about it because I take plenty of extra vitamin and mineral supplements to make up for what would be lost(I think at least), but while my body is trying to get back to normal in this regard, I think it would be a good idea to stop making it harder, and try to make it as easy as possible on it---after all, it has been fighting valiantly for 25+ years and is probably a little worn out. The least I can do is show it a little bit of love for a few months. Probably going to include potatoes in this as I would think it would be nearly impossible to eat enough carbs otherwise(I don't see myself being able to eat a bag of apples and a bunch of bananas on a daily basis), so I will still get a little phytic acid, but not nearly as much as I have been. Probably will still slip up here and there and eat some oatmeal every now and again, but even if I can reduce the phytic acid content of my diet by 75%, it still is a win...

Phytic acid basically prevents your body from absorbing and utilizing minerals properly, and some believe is one of the reasons for chronic health problems. Grains, legumes, nuts and some vegetables(corn and peas) are high in phytic acid. Since my body is already nutrient depleted, I think it might be wise to reduce my intake of this as much as possible for the time being...
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Matter ive always had problems with my skin, its very dry and am beginning to think that the things on certain parts of my body are in fact mild psoriasis, Ive looked at pictures on the internet and some of them look very similar.They get much worse if I dont tan or if I eat foods I am allergic too, one of the big ones is tomato yet I ate this every day when I was younger just fine??I have 2 mercury fillings that I got around when I was 15, coincidentally these 'patches' started appearing around when I was 16 and sometimes can itch very badly.As time has gone on Ive learned to control it and when im tanning often and not eating stuff im allergic to the problem is not bad but yet the problem has spread and flares up and goes down.Right now it is quite flared up and it appears on the side of my brow, around armpit and part of arm to back of shoulder and on my side.For the most part if it appears on one side of me it appears on the other, just one is usually a bit worse.I have it on the back of my knee or else thats eczema.I also have something on my neck and again seems different to the Psoriasis/eczema.

Have gone to the doctor before and been prescribed many different drugs, all of which either did nothing or just covered the problem so that is not an option for me.Do you really think just two mercury fillings can cause such problems?

Hope you have a speedy recovery bro.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

DaCookie wrote:I just found this

https://www.flcv.com/immunere.html/
Yes, it absolutely can cause problems, even with only 2 fillings. Remember, Mercury is the most toxic non radioactive element there is, 5,000 times more toxic than lead. So toxic in fact, that there is NO SAFE AMOUNT of exposure for the human body.

Basically skin issues are not really skin issues. They are an immune disorder where the body fails to recognize itself properly. It is an "immune reactive" response to mercury, and there are a few ways it can occur.

Firstly, Mercury is a very potent anti-biotic. Potent enough that in earlier times, it was given to people suffering from bacterial infections(or what was thought to be bacterial infections since they had no idea what they were back then). When you swallow saliva, you are in fact, swallowing mercury along with it. This mercury then does a number on the normal bacteria flora of the gut, killing much of it, but those that it doesn't kill then adapt and are able to survive by converting the inorganic mercury in the fillings into much more dangerous methyl mercury(the type found in fish, etc). The relatively few bacteria that do survive are unable to keep candida in check, and they spiral out of control in the gut(candida and bacteria flora keep each other in check normally), breaking through the gut wall and causing "leaky gut" syndrome, or creating micro-punctures in the lining of the abdominal wall, allowing partially digested food particles to start circulating in the body. The body does not recognize these as normal cells and ramps up the immune system to attack the "intruders". Meanwhile these undigested food particles putrify and cause damage inside the body, leading to an overtaxed and overworked liver.

Any immune disorder condition almost always comes down to a liver that is being worked to death but cannot keep up with the burden.

Another way in which mercury causes these conditions is because it steals electrons from the closest cell it comes in contact with, causing that cell to become unstable(free radical) and then in turn attempt to steal the next closest electron to it to once again become stable. The body always wants its cells to be stable, however mercury disrupts this by setting in motion a chain reaction inside the body on a cellular level where each successive cell become a free radical and sustains damage until it can steal an electron itself and become stable again. Eventually mercury gets absorbed into the cell walls and replaces other things that are supposed to be there, causing the cells to be deformed, and not recognized by the body, which causes the body to attack these cells as foreign invaders. This reduces the oxygen capacity of the red blood cells, and causes a whole host of other issues, too lengthy to mention. or each molecule of mercury that the body ingests, it requires a molecule of glutathione(the body's main anti-oxidant) to neutralize. While the body has a limited ability to produce glutathione, the mercury in your mouth unfortunately is constantly turned on. Eventually no matter how good your body is at producing glutathione, it gets depleted. Mercury also strongly bonds to sulfur groups in the body, disrupting one of the most plentiful minerals in the body. Each molecule of mercury has 3 sulfur binding sites and is extremely attracted to sulfur, binding to it very strongly.

Mercury then starts to cause imbalances in the body, becoming worse and worse as time goes on. It disrupts the copper/zinc balance as the body prefers the mercury as it is a heavier, denser metal than zinc. However, mercury does not bind properly to the zinc receptor in the body(think square peg in a round hole), blocking the receptor from zinc being able to utilize it, but not providing any of the functionality that zinc provides(Zinc is EXTREMELY important, especially in men). Zinc and copper are antagonists. When zinc becomes low, copper becomes high. When copper becomes high, it clogs the liver further and causes the body to become estrogenic. The more copper the body has, the more estrogenic it bceomes(women are copper based, men are zinc based).
Zinc also is extremely important in another mercury detoxing molecule called Metallothionein, which is made up of 50% zinc.

Glutathione is made up Cysteine, Glutamine and Glycine. Metallothionein is made up of Zinc and Cysteine.

Here is an excerpt explaining about the issues of mercury and glutathione and metallothionein:

"Most people get plenty of glycine and glutamate in their diet, however some people have a deficiency of Cysteine. Cysteine is of extreme importance because it contains within its structure the Sulfhydryl groups (thiols) which make Glutathione able to bind to:

Mercury
Chemical pollutants
Free radicals
UV radiation
Acetominophin
and many other Carcinogens

Glutathione binds to Mercury, preventing Mercury from interacting with cell proteins, enzymes responsible for energy and neurotransmitter production and other tissues. These Glutathione/Mercury complexes are carried to the Liver to be excreted through the bile and intestines or to the Kidneys where the Mercury/Glutathione complexes are excreted via the urine.

Glutathione is the principle detoxifying agent in the body and is the most powerful anti-oxidant to help prevent Cancer and Mercury Toxicity.

The main component that is needed for the production of Glutathione is Cysteine, as states before. Cysteine is also the precursor to Metallothionein. This makes Cysteine a very high demand amino acid in all mercury detoxification processes.

Mercury and Cysteine

Mercury detoxification requires adequate quantities of Cysteine. Cysteine is derived from Homocysteine of the Methyl cycle. Homocysteine has two pathways in which it can be used.

Homocysteine when combined with Methylcobalamin (B12) will become Methionine. Methionine is the precursor to SAM-e or S-Adenosyl Methionine. SAM-e is the principle methyl group donor in the body. A methyl group is attached to neurotransmitters, immune cells, antibodies and many other cells in the body in order to turn off its principle function. Without an adequate supply of SAM-e, the lack of methyl groups will cause all sorts of neurons, immune cells, and nerve cells to fire off unceasingly, causing all types of neurological and physiological complications. Without enough B12 methylcobalamin or Folic acid, Homocysteine is unable to form Methionine by accepting the methyl group from methylcobalamin.

Pregnant women are strongly urged to take ample doses of B12 and Folic acid to prevent neural tube defects in the growing fetus. Excess Mercury will cause Homocysteine to be diverted into the production of Cysteine, rather than Methionine, because the body sees the elimination of dangerous mercury to be more important than the almost equally important production of SAM-e.

Homocysteine requires B6 pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) and Zinc in order to form cystathione. Cystathione again requires more P5P to form into Cysteine. Cysteine contains the thiol or sulfhydryl groups which make Glutahione so effective at binding to toxins and Mercury and taking them out of the body through the Liver and bile or through the Kidneys and urine.

Cysteine is also the precursor for Taurine which is used in high quantities in the heart and nervous system. Taurine is a very calming amino acid which helps to regulate the nervous system and keep it firing at a slow and steady pace. If too much Cysteine is diverted into the production of Glutathione or Metallothionein, there will not be enough Cysteine left for the production of Taurine. This can result in Cardiac disease and put stress on the entire nervous system. Taurine is also used in the production of Bile, which is necessary for the breakdown and assimilation of dietary fats, as well as helping to detoxify the body of Mercury and other toxins.

Excess Mercury diverts too much Homocysteine into the production of Cysteine and then Glutathione or Metallothonein. This leave the body lacking in Taurine and Methionine and therefore SAM-e which helps to regulate and keep order in the neurons, nerves, and immune cells. Excess Mercury can result in weakened immunity, brain dysfunction, and the degeneration of peripheral nerves which can cause loss of sensation or parasthesias such as numbness and tingling. Alzheimer's and dementia can also result from too much Mercury toxicity which can come from eating too much large ocean fish or repeated vaccinations."

And about how Mercury and Zinc are interrelated:

"Mercury and Zinc have very similar chemical structures and therefore Mercury tends to displace Zinc in many energy producing enzymatic pathways which are needed for the production of neurotransmitters, immune cells, and every other protein in the body, including Metallothionein. Taking Zinc alone will not be enough to adequately help the body detoxify the Mercury since it will continue to be displaced by the much larger heavy metal Mercury.

You have to convince the tissues in which Mercury is being used as a place holder to release the Mercury and take the Zinc in its place. This usually requires adequate Adrenal support because the presence of Mercury helps to stimulate our tired Adrenal glands into feeling energized, when actually what they really need is rest. The presence of Mercury and all other toxic substances act like a stimulant to the Adrenals by producing a stress reaction inside the body, requiring the production of adrenaline, cortisol and other adrenal hormones which which help support the detoxification processes which are required by such toxins.

If you just take the mercury out of the body, the adrenals may collapse because the stimulating effects of the Mercury will no longer be present. This can make you feel exhausted and you may even get very ill because of this. This is why a Hair Analysis is recommended to help give us a blueprint to not only get rid of the Mercury or other heavy metals, but also to help guide us in the process of rebuilding the Adrenal glands with Vitamin A, E, B vitamins, Folic acid, Zinc, etc. Taking these minerals without a hair analysis blueprint can lead to severe imbalances because the dosage and ratios of these minerals to one another is extremely important for balancing your Metabolic rate and Thyroid function as well as help increase your body's natural Mercury detoxification methods."

If I could do it all over again, I would have gotten these fillings out as soon as I turned 18...but I cannot, all I can do is work on correcting the problem. I urge you to get these removed as soon as possible...if it requires you to save up some money you have been spending on supplements, then by all means do it. The long term ramifications of these being in your body far outweigh the short term benefit of some protein powder or even Synthagen...

Those patches of psoriasis, eczema, etc is your body is screaming for help. Listen to it. It won't go away, it will only scream louder, trust me on that one.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Thank you matter after reading up a lot on this and finally realizing the seriousness of this I am going to work on getting them removed tomorrow and finding someone that can do it.

It makes me so mad and upset that it is most likely because of this that when I was very young I almost died and would throw up on a daily basis probably because of my hyper sensitivity to mercury.I have been a sickly pale colour for pretty much all my life.I have my mothers skin and her problem is much worse, hives all over her whole body that she never stops scratching.She has a lot more mercury fillings than me.

Thank you again so much for helping me find this before it got to the point where this would be all over my body like hers.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

DaCookie wrote:Thank you matter after reading up a lot on this and finally realizing the seriousness of this I am going to work on getting them removed tomorrow and finding someone that can do it.

It makes me so mad and upset that it is most likely because of this that when I was very young I almost died and would throw up on a daily basis probably because of my hyper sensitivity to mercury.I have been a sickly pale colour for pretty much all my life.I have my mothers skin and her problem is much worse, hives all over her whole body that she never stops scratching.She has a lot more mercury fillings than me.

Thank you again so much for helping me find this before it got to the point where this would be all over my body like hers.
That would be a great start, which will alleviate anymore toxicity, then you must pull the mercury out of the body and safely excrete it, which can be a long and tedious process, but definitely worth it.

Also, something of interest might be this:

https://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org

You can either find a doctor to prescribe or you can get through a pharmacy online such as United Pharmacy like I did. I ordered about an 8 month supply for roughly $45 with shipping. While it won't eliminate the mercury issues, it seems to help regulate the immune response by producing endorphins, which are apparently low in those with chronic immune disorders. It is an opiod blocker, used to treat heroin addiction in larger doses by completely blocking the production of endorphins(pleasure release) in the body and therefore the pleasurable sensation of herion. However, in very small doses(3mg to 4.5 mg) taken right before bedtime, it effectively blocks the endorphin receptor for a short time causing the body to overproduce endorphins to make up for this and ends up releasing them in a burst right as the body releases most of them overnight. Timed properly, this can increase endorphin production which has a strong immune regulating response in the body.

I have no idea if this will work for me, but it seems very promising. If it does work, it will relatively quickly(4-6 weeks) relieve the visible effects of psoriasis while I work on the cause of it, which is going to take a year or more to resolve. It also has no side effects, other than causing sleeping issues for about a week in some people, which are resolved with continued use. For $45 it is worth it to see....
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Alright I will buy it.Up for any advice here from you at all.Something you think I should buy afterwards to help and ill buy it.If you could make a list I will get right on it and appreciate your help.

Also for other fillings in my mouth, they are white almost like the colour of my teeth.What are these made of and are they also dangerous?And what am I to get the fillings replaced by because from what Ive read most the common fillings are terrible for you.

Edit: Thinking I will go with what John has put and following that mercola link a little too.Probiotic as well