2012 In Review/2013 Preview

Discuss Sports, Music, Movies, Laughs & Life...
RobRegish

2012 In Review/2013 Preview

Post by RobRegish »

I wanted to first thank each and every one of you, for hanging in there with me during the most difficult year of my life - which is saying something given in 2011 I almost f'n died LOL. Nevertheless, here's what we accomplished this year - and it would have never been possible, were it not for YOU having my back...

* The debut of Mass Pro Synthagen
https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/MASS_PRO_Synt ... GeneX.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHM74VyYQUw

If you've used it, you know what a game changer it really is. You can now train more productively, more frequently and accomplish your goals that much faster.

Huge credit to MASS too, for making this dream a reality. His ability to source the finest ingredients, maximize potency and have it put together in a lab that does most of their work in the medical field was HUGE. The finished product exceeded even my expectations.

* Launch of The Blueprint Bulletin, and my new website https://theblueprintbulletin.com/.

Since information doubles every 18 months and I keep finding new, interesting things (many as a result of your questions), monthly bulletins seemed like the perfect solution. It's fast, it's current and it's delivered to your doorstep at the end of every month to keep YOU one step ahead of your competition.

All in all, it was a productive year. More information, and a killer product - both of which bringing you new tools to get to Gainsville even FASTER.

As much as we accomplished in 2012, I'm even more excited about next year!

You see, "Product X" is set for a Spring launch. AskMass and I have been hard at work, mindful of the high benchmark already set with Synthagen. I must say, our combined efforts on this one have me completely STOKED. Like MPS, it'll be worth the wait and I can't WAIT to get my hands on the finished product.

I'll also be expanding my services to include more free information, along with more robust phone consultation/1 on 1 coaching for those of you who'd like to take advantage. The phone consultations have really taken off, and the feedback has been absolutely outstanding - even moreso than the written plans. I suspect this is due to the fact we're able to freely converse vs. email, which is too slow. It allows me to trouble shoot on the spot, then follow up with a detailed summary of our conversation/my recommendations such that you needn't worry about taking any notes.

If anyone's interested in phone consults, you can email me at Kcilflexim@aol.com until I get the website up. We'll schedule something and it's off to Gainsville.

Rates are reasonable too - $35/half hour or $50 for a full hour. Hell, I usually save guys 3x that just by refining their supplement strategy alone. Even do the low cost shopping for you complete with links where appropriate. And no, they're usually NOT my product, lol... :)

One thing I feel bad about is not being able to be on here as much as I have in the past. This was due primarily to 3 things;

1.) The time necessary to devote to www.superhumanradio.com, where I'm on every Tuesday (The Blueprint Power Hour) and every other Thursday - with Wade Johnson.

2.) New product research and development

3.) Ongoing personal matters

On that last item, I can't say THANK YOU enough. From the card I carry with me everywhere I go (that you Steve/Draco) to AskMass listening to my woes to Hank who sent me a computer, when mine died. To ALL OF YOU, who's given back selflessly to keep the train to Gainsville chugging along. You have sustained me during my darkest hours...

We do good work here. Important work. True to the mantra of "Learn, Share, Grow" this board is a source of pride for me/MASS. It's filled with incredibly knowledgeable, helpful people with nothing but good intentions. Matter's thread on Mercury poisoning alone improved MANY people's quality of life.

Accordingly, I've made a decision that THIS will be my chosen profession. To hell with "Corporate America". It's in my hands now, and I'll take that bet any day vs. putting my future in the hands of some corrupt CEO/CFO/EIEIO..

God bless you all, and look forward to your future - because I have GREAT things planned for each and every one of you!!!