My birthday, and what it means for you.. :)

Discuss Sports, Music, Movies, Laughs & Life...
RobRegish

My birthday, and what it means for you.. :)

Post by RobRegish »

Yep, turned 43 recently.

You guys know I'm an open book, so let's just say this wasn't the happiest birthday I've ever had. However, I'm focusing on new beginnings and staying positive - which brings me to...

1.) Nicholas Maximus

He's 7 now, and the center of my world. Despite all that's happened, I get to spend more quality time with him than ever before. Much of that is due to no more stupid "Corporate America" getting in the way. There's more to being a good Dad than saving a bunch of money for college. Like spending quality time with him and being there when he needs me, instead of stressed out about some EIEIO's deadline. Happy to say he's doing great, and with the suits now out of the way, he'll always be #1.

2.) The Blueprint Army

Straight up, you guys had my back throughout 2+ years of Hell. My significant other didn't, my employer didn't. Couldn't count on anyone worth a damn- 'cept you guys. So when you're going through Hell, many of you called or wrote to tell me - keep going. And I did. I got 3.0 out, formulated Synthagen and made it to SuperHumanRadio.com.

Thanks... :)

Although I haven't been omni-present here lately, I didn't want you to think you've been forgotten. What I'm doing behind the scenes is working hard, researching the hell out of "Product X", due out this Spring. I'm also working on more than a few customized plans for you guys, uncovering new info every month for BP Bulletin Newsletter Subscribers, on the phone with customers and giving everything I have to The Blueprint Power Hour every Tuesday, on www.superhumanradio.com. I think there are a few of you that listen? :) There's other stuff in the works right now too. Stuff you'll be hearing about...

My point in writing this is, each one of you has a birthday too. Some are happy, some are run of the mill and some are downright painful. If you happen to run into the latter, I suggest you do what I did today...

1.) Reflect on your FAMILY, and all the GOOD people that stood by you, loved you and were there for you when you needed them most

2.) Immerse yourself in your training/work, ideally helping others in the process

3.) Continue playing OFFENSE in life. None of this defense bullshit.

For everyone that falls into category #1 here (and there are a LOT of you), God Bless You. I dunno if I would have made it this far without your help.

When it's your birthday, post up here and tell us about it. Sometimes it helps to count the blessings you have in life. To remind ourselves that we all have something to be thankful for.

Because it's not about where you've been, it's about where you're going. And we my friends, are going places. Have been since this place opened its doors....
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Happy Birthday Big Rob!
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

Happy Birthday Rob! Live it up man, you deserve it.
SEANONE

Post by SEANONE »

Hope your birthday was great. Me and my wife are greatful we found B.P. and our success is your success. The sky is the limit for you and Max!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

SEANONE wrote:Hope your birthday was great. Me and my wife are greatful we found B.P. and our success is your success. The sky is the limit for you and Max!
Thanks brother. Does my heart good, to know you/wife are doing well with BP... :)