EUREKA! Big.Jaz Nails a 500lb SQ in his Blueprint Tee :)

Research guides, resources & helpful/inspirational links to quality Health & Fitness content
Big.jazayrli

EUREKA! Big.Jaz Nails a 500lb SQ in his Blueprint Tee :)

Post by Big.jazayrli »

I'VE DONE IT!

shawn3087

Post by shawn3087 »

i dont get it?
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

click the picture homeboy its a video ;)

I've been working toward 500 squat for a loong time
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Just days after drilling a 500lb deadlift, Big.Jaz out does himself once again with a 500lb SQ!

Now yes, he's wearing The Bluprint Tshirt (adds 10% to all lifts + makes you a chic magnet) but nonetheless, impressive :)

What you're seeing here is what The Blueprint is all about. I wrote this book to help ONE person accomplish their personal goals but with the flexibility to incorporate their preferred training methods.

Big.Jaz proposed the idea of using Westside to me one day via PM. It's not even mentioned in The Blueprint. Was I opposed? Hell no! I'm all for it! Why? Because I say in the book: Only you know what works best for you!

As such, feel free to incorporate, experiment and HAVE FUN with your training! Big.Jaz certainly is :)
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Great job Jaz!
slipstrm15

Post by slipstrm15 »

Congrats man. Inspiring stuff.
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

Bad Ass Brother, Bad Ass. So happy for you!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

It really is amazing the roll he's on. All new members should check this out. Because when you put the elbow grease into it like Big.Jaz, this is what you're in for :)

Lots of it!
shawn3087

Post by shawn3087 »

damn!
good gob bro
this gets me so pumped to sqaut 500.... one day
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

shawn3087 wrote:damn!
good gob bro
Repeated BP runs are the key :)
JlCh

Post by JlCh »

Brilliant! I feel so weak on squats. Makes shake my head in shame to see people doing stuff like this -- but I'm glad someone can :). Congrats man, and keep at it.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Big.jazayrli wrote:
shawn3087 wrote:damn!
good gob bro
Repeated BP runs are the key :)
He got this right!

TAKE NOTE: "Traction" like this is where it's at. Take a look at The Blueprint Periodic for your road to 400, 500 and BEYOND!

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/ ... dSheet.pdf

You'll get there faster in a BP Tshirt, too :)
JlCh

Post by JlCh »

The #'s confuse me. Mind explaining it a bit?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

If you take GLP1 and punch in a 1RM it gives you a set of #'s. These #'s illustrate the combined tonnage from ONE workout for that lift. I use 100lbs as a 1RM as an illustration for baseline purposes.

Rob's math challenged and I didn't have the sweet calculators Dropthebeats so generously created. We are ALL in debt to this guy for the work he's done.

I swear it took me 2 months to do this, check, double check and chart each out to had it right. I wanted to see... graphically for myself what each loading pattern had from a 10,000 ft view. I thought it was fascinating but I guess a lot of guys don't.

Important to understand IMO just what the body "sees" and how it works to load/de-load the body. I then layered in my best guess suggestions as to how frequently a broad spectrum of the training population could work out, matched up the supps based upon my notes and went at it.

I've got to tell you.. I ran those loading patterns for YEARS after finding them to come up with that, plus supp combinations etc. The percentiles and "red zone" workouts helped me understand why they worked so well when coupled in that particular fashion vs. thrown together randomly.

That BTW was AFTER oh, 20+ years of throwing OUT all the bad loading patterns/those without a high success rate or couldn't be coupled with these due to various problems.

And the pirates got that for free BTW. That's may fault b/c I wasn't writing it thinking people were going to steal it. I wrote it thinking about you and how you wouldn't have to waste 20+ years of your life.

So please... do give it your consideration and give it a run. I want the RIGHT people to benefit from it so PM me, email me or reach out. Hell I'll call you if it comes down to it to help you through it. Why?

Because you invested in ME and didn't rip me off. And I know one of you is the next Big.Jaz. Give me just one Turboflex, Big.Jaz, Hank, Draco etc. and it wipes away all the damage those pirates have done.

I set out to change just ONE life for the better with The BP. I know many of you who sent me the kindest notes and shared with me, in confidence what this little book has done for you.

And I can't put into words how much it means to me, either. It's probably the only thing I can point to in my life and say: "Here's where I didn't screw up/let anybody down God. See, I took that gift you gave me (OCD) and I did something positive with it".

NONE of it would have happened without John Drake/MASS either guys. Keep that in mind please. I'm not asking you to throw any money my or his way...... just think about it. This damn thing would be in my basement today in boxes if he never took the time he did on the phone with me, asked me to write an article in 1996 for his paper newsletter, etc.. Look at us now...

Today, the BP Believer Army grows every day and has spread across the globe. Everyone wants to come on board and unsolicited at that: Thermolife, Biotiva, Molecular Nutrition etc.. Not only that, they've CONTRIBUTED to our community and helped you, me and US all win. Is this not the way it should be? I think so. Hell I just got off the phone again with Dr. Scott F'N Connelly of Met-Rx fame. You think in 1992 when I started reading about him I ever dreamed I'd be speaking with him, not to mention for hours at a time on a regular basis?

Me, the wingnut in his basement surrounded by notebooks, loading patterns, diagnostic sticks, books, article clipping and all this stuff. The guy they told "your best bet is the Army" after I got my THIRD round of SAT scores back. 740 BTW AFTER I took the class to get my score up. Yeah, that guy.

I'm not bragging. Far from it. DON'T listen to these people. You all have a gift, just like me. God, higher power, whatever you want to call it will put the right people in your life. LOOK for them. Know and understand there is a REASON you are here reading this now, bought this book and are absorbing this information. It just may take you to places you've never imagined.

FIND YOUR GIFT AND CHANGE ONE LIFE FOR THE BETTER: You just may wind up changing a whole lot more than one person's life. In fact, you may wind up where I am; Dumbfounded at how fortunate I've been to be blessed by the people put in my path and the BP Believers that continue to STUN me with their generosity.

Unreal man, unreal....

Does that answer your question JlCh? :)