Journals Sub forum Suggestion / request

Research guides, resources & helpful/inspirational links to quality Health & Fitness content
BrainSquirt

Journals Sub forum Suggestion / request

Post by BrainSquirt »

Suggestion / Request
Rob, In addition to the Training, Diet, Supplements, Bar and Grill, Resources sub forums how about adding another at that level for Journals? Users could track their individual BP phases and processes and that would be a good place to get individual support too, where appropriate.
Also, if you have a clear idea, then maybe you could give us some guidelines at the top of what would be the minimums we would need to record for you to track the efficacy of the BP (individually and ‘statisically’).
(Along the same lines, if you have an established recording format (in xls. etc) maybe you could PM it to subscribers, etc.)
Thanks.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Great idea. I'll get to work on that now..

As far as variables, I like to use strength as a guide for training (with strength comes size). Of course, measurements (as guaged by the tape measure) and if available, bodyfat % are also advisable. I don't care for scale weight as it doesn't tell the whole story. Waking heart rate, Multistix urinary testing strips for nitrogen excretion are favorites of mine as well.

Subjective measures are welcome, particularly the effect on the mind. There is a profound change during the Famine Phase insofar as the senses sharpening up too. I'm sure once you go through it you'll know what I'm talking about.

Thanks again for your contributions Brainsquirt. You are making this forum a great place!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Great idea, and it's a private section keeper up and ready to roll.