Chiropractic Care - Highly Recommended

Research guides, resources & helpful/inspirational links to quality Health & Fitness content
RobRegish

Chiropractic Care - Highly Recommended

Post by RobRegish »

I'd like to speak to something I feel has been overlooked: Chiropractic care.

Now, I've been lucky. In 25 years of lifting I've suffered few injuries. I have had some minor lower back issues that quickly corrected themselves but by and large, very fortunate.

However, I'd recommend that even if NOT in any pain a visit to the chiro for a reality check is a good idea. Specifically, ask for a thermoscan if available.

A thermoscan reveals what vertabrae may have nerve blockages. Why is this important? Because the message to contract muscle starts in the brain, travels down the spine and is transmitted to the muscle via the nerves. In simple terms... the more efficient this message the more muscle you can contract the heavier you can lift!

My thermoscan revealed 8 such vertabrae with issues, 4 in the neck and 4 in the middle back. I'm just starting to get adjustments but so far I've seen improvement. If nothing else, it'll be a very revealing exercise insofar as how good/bad your alignment is, whether your training is helping or hurting etc.

To each his own, but so far I give it two thumbs up. As an adjunct to your training, chiropractic care is highly recommended for your Blueprint experience.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Update:

I had my thermal scans re-run after 12 weeks of treatment. Result? No more blockages!

These blockages appeared color coded as red on my printout (trying to get them to post here). Upon re-testing, they were green, which indicated no blockages!

I had suspected as much, given I was standing straighter, had better posture when sitting and was no long leaning as much to one side.

In addition, my weight distribution improved greatly. Previously, I weighed in at 228lbs.... carrying 99lbs on my left leg and 129lbs on my right. Yikes!

That improved to carrying 112lbs on my left leg and 128 on my right. So today, I only have a 16lb imbalance vs. 30lbs before!