BP Bulletin Monthly Newsletter: Premier Issue is Yours FREE!

Research guides, resources & helpful/inspirational links to quality Health & Fitness content
RobRegish

BP Bulletin Monthly Newsletter: Premier Issue is Yours FREE!

Post by RobRegish »

Yep, it's finally here!

The premier issue of The BP Bulletin monthly newsletter is yours FREE Just go here and request your introductory copy... :)

https://theblueprintbulletin.com/

SUBSCRIBE: https://theblueprintbulletin.com/subscriptions

OVERVIEW: WHAT IS THE BLUEPRINT BULLETIN?

Each month in the BB, I'll be delivering the absolute latest and greatest information right to your doorstep. Everything's on the table - Training, Diet, Supplementation and unorthodox solutions I've found in the most curious of places. This is a fantastic way to stay one step ahead of your competition, training partners and use these little known gems to up your game.

While The Blueprint was and still is "the big Daddy" in many respects - we live in the information age, and information doubles every 18 months. Some of that is powerful information, the type you'll find right here - delivered right to your doorstep. Monthly bulletins as I/we see it are the best way to stay on top of things.

It's fast, it's current and most importantly it'll keep YOU ahead of everyone else...

IN THE PREMIER ISSUE

* The 3 day detox diet: Why and how to do it
* Pure ephedrine HCL: Where in the world to find it? 2 Places!!!
* The ECA stack is dead: Long live EC+EGCG and... EC+T?
* HRT plus OTC test boosters: Is there a place for both?
* Stubborn calves? Here's how to turn them into cows!
* Rob's Recession Busters!!! Bodybuilding on a Budget...
* Low Cost Shopping Done for You! - This Month's STEALS!!!

Put yourself on the cutting edge, and receive your newsletter via email at the end of every month. Honestly folks, this information is going to blow your mind - and keep you so far ahead of everyone else in your gym, they'll be coming to YOU for all the answers! :)

You saw it with Blueprint 2.0, 3.0, Mass Pro Synthagen and the record numbers The Blueprint Power Hour pulls every month on www.superhumanradio.com - I don't blow smoke. I'll go on record right now as stating The BP Bulletin Newsletter will be my finest work to date.

You can take that, to the bank... :)
wtmarcus

Post by wtmarcus »

This looks good, and the premier issue was nice.. but the payment option(s) are a bit of a pain in the behind. Maybe you can set yourself up with a paypal account and take subscription payments that route?
Jacos5

Post by Jacos5 »

^Agree 100%. I don't even mess with the post office lol.
alangley

Post by alangley »

Awesome. I'm always learning something new and useful from you Rob!
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

+1 for PayPal!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Paypal option is up!

Simply remit $15/month or $130 annually (that's a $50 savings!) to:

Kcilflexim@aol.com

DONE... :)
tufluk

Post by tufluk »

Any chance of advertising whats inside each months issue to people can buy bulletins when they are interested in that months particular content, as opposed to subscribed to every month?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

tufluk wrote:Any chance of advertising whats inside each months issue to people can buy bulletins when they are interested in that months particular content, as opposed to subscribed to every month?
Already being done, on my https://www.facebook.com/CoachRobRegish FB page... :)

Sneak peak, at what subscribers will see in The Blueprint Bulletin - December Issue!:

*Kratom: Herbal Godsend of Devil's Delight?
*The Most Powerful Anti-Oxidant In Sports Nutrition
*World's Strongest Yohimbe Bark: And Where To Find It!
*Mass Pro Synthagen: How To Get 10% Off EVERY Day!
*The Two Most Under-Rated Lifts You're NOT Using
*Guanadino Proprionic Acid: What it Is/Does and Where To Find It!
*NEW Ways To Grow: 3 Training"Triple Threats"
*2 NEW Loading Patterns: For Extreme Strength Gains
*December's Supplement STEALS - From Around The Web!!!

It's all here: Low cost shopping done for you, direct links and research studies to back up my recommendations. Sign up today and get your FREE introductory issue, by emailing Kcilflexim@aol.com !!! :)
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Annual subscription --> Done!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

bigpelo wrote:Annual subscription --> Done!
Thanks so much man!

I'm really excited about this project. It allows me to bring you the absolute LATEST information I've dug up. Unlike publishing another book, it's manageable too. Information doubles approximately every 18 months. De facto, we all need a way to stay up to date. This newsletter is IT!!!

The low cost shopping I do for you on the monthly supplement STEALS I find around the web are worth the price of admission alone!

If you haven't already, please do email me at Kcilflexim@aol.com for your FREE issue. Trust me, once you read what's inside - you'll be glad you did!!! :):):)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Guys, if you haven't availed yourself to this please do!

I just PDF's February's issue and they're getting bigger, better and badder by the month! LOTS of info I've uncovered I do NOT go into on SHR. It's just fantastic info, and a bargain too.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

RobRegish wrote:Guys, if you haven't availed yourself to this please do!

I just PDF's February's issue and they're getting bigger, better and badder by the month! LOTS of info I've uncovered I do NOT go into on SHR. It's just fantastic info, and a bargain too.
When is the January issue going to be release?

So far, I really like what I am learning in these bulletin!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

bigpelo wrote:
RobRegish wrote:Guys, if you haven't availed yourself to this please do!

When is the January issue going to be release?

So far, I really like what I am learning in these bulletin!
End of the month. And if you like what you've read so far, you ain't seen nothin' yet. The January issue far exceeds the previous 2, and I just PDF'd February's.

Let's just say there's a LOT more coming, that you'll ONLY hear about in The BP Bulletin.. February's in particular is a HUGE step up, and feedback from those that have seen it has made me feel really good about how it's evolving... . :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Get your FREE copy now and don't miss out! New subscribers will be sent to Dec and January issues to bring you up to speed on EVERYTHING. Included in the just released January issue:

• The Most Overlooked Herb in Sports Nutrition - For Pennies A Day
• Doing Creatine Right - What You've Been Missing
• The Rolls-Royce Of Fenugreek - Where To Find It And How To Get It For FREE!
• Pre-Workout NO Products - The Best of The Rest
• Hidden Nootropic Gem - From Russia
• New Year's Resolutions - Fundamentals vs. Gimmick's and Gadgets
• Two Supps To Get Now - Before they're banned!!!
• How To Max Out Protein Synthesis - DNA Transcription + mRNA Translation

All of this and MUCH more at: https://theblueprintbulletin.com/