BP Believer Before/After Pics and Stats - Your Input Needed!

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

matter2003 wrote:Here are some recent pics from Labor Day weekend...

https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2d72 ... 0/ry%3D400

And yes, that is my lat behind my arm holding the phone... :D

On a related note, anyone know good exercises for extending that lat downward? They are really big, but they fall off pretty quickly on the way down, would like to have them taper off over about 6 inches more or so and not so abruptly...

188 lbs at roughly 12% body fat in that pic...
You could try various grips with pullups or yates rows.Have had good success with those.Pullups definitely helping me the most though, use to pretty much never do them as you can see here:

Its a lot closer up then this second one, but you can see if you look close that my lats are non existent except for the upper.Have put on a lot of size on them since then.

Also it takes awhile to learn how to spread the lats properly.I only learned recently that I havent been spreading my left lat fully when posing.I think my lats still may be a little unbalanced but nowhere near as much as they appear here because ive corrected the posing.Lat spread is still real hard to get right though.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Great testimonial and transformation, Thicketman.

Congrats!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

These are amazing!

Keep 'em coming... :)
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Here is a recent pic for a few days ago...

Calipers telling me I am roughly around 12% BF but think I might be a tad higher(13 maybe)...currently running AM/PM Splits of Gironda's 8x8 program...aka 25 minutes of hell, lol

Have been losing quite a bit of lower ab fat over the past few weeks, have been taking Ostarine for the past 6 weeks, and have gained 6-7 lbs of LBM...currently weight 184 lbs...