BP Believer Before/After Pics and Stats - Your Input Needed!

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
vangkm007

Post by vangkm007 »

I've just gotten through the first german loading pattern, already seeing some results and shirts are getting tighter. Gained a bit of body fat though, but lifts have shot up.

Biggest changes in the shoulders, pecs and surprisingly arms even though I'm not really focusing on arms at all!

Bench from 250-280
Squat from 325-365

BEFORE 160

PRESENT 174

This pic was taken while on webcam with my GF, this is when she mentioned how much bigger I had gotten since the last time she saw me (she lives across the country now). The shirt I was wearing used to fit me just right, now it's way too tight.

Taken on 2/1

Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

this first picture is FAR pre-BP, but i think its awesome

January - 2009

February - 2011
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

would love to post some pics, but other than my calves I will abstain until I get this psoriasis under control...

Had some issues with gout in my left ankle an then subsequently ball of foot pain so intense I could not put any pressure on it...now left with a nagging pain in my ankle going back to heel of left foot that hurts more as I put more weight on it(ie, squats would send a shower of obscenities from me in the gym)...hoping to get back into it by next weekend...gonna start trying to do some light cardio on stationary bike to speed healing along(How I hate the bike...)

That said, I got through almost 4 weeks of feast, and my strength/size gains were astounding to me.

Dips:went from using 30lb assist to easily ripping off BW+45lbs...a 75lb increase and could have likely done 55 or 60lbs(never got a chance tho)...

Squat: 380lbs to 445lbs...65 lb increase in 3 weeks

Bench Static Hold: 315lbs to 495 lbs in 3 weeks, a gain of 180lbs and not only that the 495lbs was for a full 15 secs and an easy 15 secs at that..could have likely held for an additional 5 or 10 secs...unbelievable...10 plates on a smith press had people giving me some looks out of the corner of their eyes...

Military Static Hold: 225lbs to 405lbs in 3 weeks, again 180lb gain...4 plates on each side of smith press, but this time only for 8 secs...
talk about shoulders feeling like jello after that...

1 Arm Rows: went from 55 lbs to 70lbs in 3 weeks, 15lb increase...

Worked on a 1 on/2 off schedule most of the time, although a few times inserted an extra day off in there...

As far as measurements/weight goes:

BW was 214 pre famine at 17.2 BF, now at 217.5lbs with 16.1% BF

Chest: 49.5 inches(+ .75 inches!)
Biceps: 16 inches(+.5 inches!)-first time ever!!!(yea I know that is still weak :<)
Waist: 38.5 inches(+.5 inches...the 1 area I DIDN'T want to gain in!! :<)
Quads: 27 inches(+1 inch!)
Calves: 17.5 inches(+.5 inches!)---almost to 18!!

So frustrated I only got to week 4 of feast before body broke down on me...can't wait to get back at it...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Absolutely fantastic, all of these!!

Thanks for doing it JUSTICE!!! :):):)
nigh70wl

Post by nigh70wl »

run #1

before: 145lbs
after: 157lbs

... and now that I have been through one run, I know what I want to do differently to get the most out of the one that I'm about to start. CHOO CHOOOOOOO
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

nigh70wl wrote:run #1

before: 145lbs
after: 157lbs

... and now that I have been through one run, I know what I want to do differently to get the most out of the one that I'm about to start. CHOO CHOOOOOOO
SUPERB!!!

Now, if so inclined... please share with the body building dot com crowd.

REASON: I'd like the WHOLE world to see, just how important it is to INVEST, in your diet/training and education, vs. debating how many rounds of "Pink Magic", it's going to take...

To get to Gainsville!!!... :( :)
EctoBuilder

Post by EctoBuilder »

Come on folks! We need some more before and after pics!!!! this is quite bewildering why we aren't seeing quite a bit more of this!!...Once I run through the program 2 or 3 times I'll make sure and post my photos. But B4 and After pics is what drives people and motivates people to give it a go with the blueprint program themselves...........

While I'm not hesitant to run the program without seeing B4 / After pics, I know that many people who bought the program probably are.... Just look how many views this thread has got, and that goes to show you just how often people check this thread for picture updates....

Before and After Photos are the cornerstone of any successful program and we need more of them here......
As they say, Show Us The Money!!!!!!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

EctoBuilder wrote:Come on folks! We need some more before and after pics!!!! this is quite bewildering why we aren't seeing quite a bit more of this!!...Once I run through the program 2 or 3 times I'll make sure and post my photos. But B4 and After pics is what drives people and motivates people to give it a go with the blueprint program themselves...........

While I'm not hesitant to run the program without seeing B4 / After pics, I know that many people who bought the program probably are.... Just look how many views this thread has got, and that goes to show you just how often people check this thread for picture updates....

Before and After Photos are the cornerstone of any successful program and we need more of them here......
Nice call to action man. I find this odd, but true. Meaning I think the before and after thing has been done to death, but I guess it's true - seeing is still believing.

I tend to judge things a bit differently, being skeptical of before and afters. After so many years of reading and training, I can usually tell when something has merit.

Some of the better breakthroughs though, sounded completely goofy to me. The Warrior Diet comes to mind. So it's important to keep an open mind... :)
EctoBuilder

Post by EctoBuilder »

RobRegish wrote:
EctoBuilder wrote:Come on folks! We need some more before and after pics!!!! this is quite bewildering why we aren't seeing quite a bit more of this!!...Once I run through the program 2 or 3 times I'll make sure and post my photos. But B4 and After pics is what drives people and motivates people to give it a go with the blueprint program themselves...........

Nice call to action man. I find this odd, but true. Meaning I think the before and after thing has been done to death, but I guess it's true - seeing is still believing.

I tend to judge things a bit differently, being skeptical of before and afters. After so many years of reading and training, I can usually tell when something has merit.

Some of the better breakthroughs though, sounded completely goofy to me. The Warrior Diet comes to mind. So it's important to keep an open mind... :)

Thanks for the support Rob. Yea I know some people aren't into seeing the pictures, but I love to, no matter what program I'm on.....There's something incredibly powerful when looking at a before pic and then seeing a ripped/shredded or bulked up person afterwards....There's much power in that.....

I know BluePrint is a valid powerful program, but I still like seeing pics :wink: , just need to keep them out of view of my girlfriend lol..
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Here are a few pics form today before I went to lift, when and if I can get my psoriasis clear I will post some shirtless ones..

Currently at 215 lbs...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

See that bulge behind his tricep?

That's his back folks, a sure sign someone has delivered the goods and is as strong as they look...
tufluk

Post by tufluk »

Strong build man!!!
keep up the good work :)
KatZilla

Post by KatZilla »

The one on the left was taken last summer, at about 160 if I remember correctly. After that pic I dropped down to 152, and then down to 145 for the wrestling season. The season ended in February, got back to lifting, and then the picture on the right was taken around May, at 170.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

KatZilla wrote:Image

The one on the left was taken last summer, at about 160 if I remember correctly. After that pic I dropped down to 152, and then down to 145 for the wrestling season. The season ended in February, got back to lifting, and then the picture on the right was taken around May, at 170.
Fantastic work man!

A SOLID 10lbs, and lookin' thick. Thick as in good thick... :)