Mixelflick's Bloodwork Is IN! - What's in it for YOU?!?!

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Just to comment on creatinine levels.Ive seen a study which showed kre alk to lead to more creatinine than mono.

Personally I hate kre alk also.kre anabolyn is good stuff though.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

I thought I saw that study you're talking about too.. but it was about CreaPure maybe? vs Kre-Alkalyn?

got a link to it maybe?

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it was funded by the company that holds the patent for the thing being compared to Kre-Alkalyn... lol
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

beefcake66 wrote:I thought I saw that study you're talking about too.. but it was about CreaPure maybe? vs Kre-Alkalyn?

got a link to it maybe?

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it was funded by the company that holds the patent for the thing being compared to Kre-Alkalyn... lol
This. You're talking about the Tallon or Fallon study. There were forced to remove it by court order after it was debunked..
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

Fun and funny shtuff here. I feel I got here after everyone else stopped laughing. Day late and a dollar short. I need more work done about three years ago my test levels were in the 300 range. Buncha crap, Doc got skidish when I brought up test boosters. Feels like its up....dunno
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I still laugh every day when reading it man....:)
seasoned

Post by seasoned »

Vitamin D

It takes more than 15 minutes to get a good dose of vitamin D, and sun lamps may not be the best.

Ephedra/Ephedrine

Where are you getting it? I would LOVE to get the REAL stuff again.

LUTEINIZING HORMONE

5 is actually HIGHER than it should be really. That is about where mine was. Ideally you should have like 400+ total test with like 2 or less LH. Most test boosters, or a low testosterone, cause the LH to go up which increases the testosterone.

test protocol

The protocol doctors often follow requires a low testosterone result before they give you the FULL test. This is probably because of politics and insurance fraud. The full test costs like 3-4 times as much. And they ask for a reason before giving you a testosterone test. I love mixes old advice about don't get good sleep, etc... and go in complaining of low test. If they test you it probably WILL be low, and then they give the full test.

BTW apparently the full test often doesn't include DHEA. It ALSO may not include the metabolic profile. So ask for them.

The protocol is....

1. Determine if there is a valid reason for a testosterone problem.
2. If there is, TEST with a test for testosterone ONLY!
3. If testosterone is below normal, test for testosterone AGAIN but include free test, LH, FSH, Prolactin, and Vitamin D(as I recall).

MOST of the other stuff mix mentioned, outside of the DHEA, is in the metabolic panel.

Steve
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

"Ephedra/Ephedrine

Where are you getting it? I would LOVE to get the REAL stuff again..."

Three option here:

1.) Your local pharmacy, Brokaid tabs in the amount of 12.5mg Ehcl/tab. You'll have to sign for it and pricey, but nice option in between orders..

2.) Ephedrineforsale.com or .net. 8mg tabs out of Canada. Pure Ehcl, no guafenisen, etc.

3.) Google Simplyephedrine, lowest price on the net for 30mg, Ehcl/tab!! - and nothing else!!

Solutions for everything, in my/our world.... :)
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

4) Go to Popeye's in Canada. Buy flat of 12x50tab x8mg tab bottles for <$75 CAD.

:p
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

beefcake66 wrote:4) Go to Popeye's in Canada. Buy flat of 12x50tab x8mg tab bottles for <$75 CAD.

:p
Good LORD!!

Going there, NOW...!! You are GOLD, Beefer!!! :)