Mixelflick's Bloodwork Is IN! - What's in it for YOU?!?!

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Mixelflick's Bloodwork Is IN! - What's in it for YOU?!?!

Post by RobRegish »

Yep, ole' Mix had his blood work done last week and specifically asked for Homocysteine, Testosterone and Free Test too.

Why? Read on...

"INCREASE FLUIDS"

That's what the flunkie says reading it to Mix over the phone. Mix asked her why? She says "because your creatinine levels are slightly out of range". Ding Ding Ding.. (more on that below) :)

VITAMIN D

Flunkie tells Mix to start taking 2,000 IU/day as he scored a 25.6 given a reference range of 32-100. Yep, add more to the story below :)

CHOLESTEROL

Total Cholesterol Mix scored 227. Anything above 200 they get all whacked out. Until Mix asked her for the HDL/LDL breakouts. Results?

HDL: Mix scored a whopping 84. 40 or more is considered good.
LDL: Mix scored 124. "Anything below 130 is fine" says Flunkie.

Once Mix pointed that out to Ms. Flunkie she says "oh", then finally settled down.

CARDIOVASCULAR RISK PROFILE

Flunkie somehow missed them when relaying results to Mix over the phone

See Mix's point about doubts surrounding her ability to read/interpret and relay correctly below? Well, guess what? Mix just called to tell me he got them in the mail.

Mix scored a mere .59 given a range of 1.0 - 3.0. Anything under 1.0 and you're at low risk for dying from cardiovascular disease, #2 killer of people now in the U.S. So what's #1?

How about Rx drugs taken in their prescribed dosages? Yep. Thanks again big pharma....

LIVER

Flunkie says everything's fine. Mix said "look at Bilirubin and Alkaline Phoshphates, what did Mix score there?". Flunkie couldn't find them so Mix moved on and asked her to mail him a copy. She says "OK but I'm not supposed to do that". Well, you should if your customer knows more about interpreting them than you do.

AST/ALT

These are usually the values Flunkie's look at and say "oh, they're elevated you must have liver damage".

Mix says they're really crude markers of tissue damage, that are often elevated in people who life weights. So what really tells us how the liver is doing?

These babies....

BILIRUBIN AND ALKALINE PHOSPHATES

Recall Flunkie couldn't find these in the phone conversation (see Mix's point about her reading comprehension skills being in doubt). Apparently, the word "BILIRUBIN" and abbreviation "ALK PHOS" were too difficult to interpret.

Mix was quite pleased with Bilirubin given he scored .7 given a range of 0-1.2. He was also pleased with his Alkaline Phosphates, which clocked in 89 given the range of 40-129. This told him that his liver was in good shape, which apparently flunky somehow deduced on her own. How that could have happened is anyone's guess...

HOMOCYSTEINE

Mix scored a 10.5 given the range was 5-15. Interesting note on that below too.

TOTAL TESTOSTERONE

Mix scored a very lame 357ng/dl given a reference range of 280 - 800ng/dl for his age. And boy, does Mix have a story to tell you on that one!

FREE TESTOSTERONE

Mix scored an 8.4 given a range of 4-16. "That's fine" says Flunkie. "Fine but not optimal" said Mix. Flunkie didn't quite know what to say about that.

This all assumes Flunkie can read/interpret and relay correctly, which is questionable until Mix gets the paperwork. So let's go analyze!!!

ANALYSIS

Elevated Creatinine

Mix had dropped Kre-Anabolyn (contains Kre-Alkalyn) in an effort to better guage "The Formula's" effects. Well, Di-Creatine Malate was what Mix told me to use. Tells you something right there does't it? Hello Kre-Alkalyn...

Low Vitamin D

Mix stopped taking it a month or two earlier when his brother needed two bottles. Mix forgot to get more. Bad Mixelflick.

Mix also gets trans-dermal Vitamin D treatments (tanning :)) once every 10 days or so for 15 minutes. So even that wasn't enough to get him where he needed to be. Lesson for all of us: Keep taking your Vitamin D!

CHOLESTEROL

High total but as Mix pointed out to Flunkie, he had an excellent HDL/LDL ratio. Here are his thoughts:

HDL: Whopping 84 baby, a full 44 points to play with over what they consider "good".

Normally this is a function of cardio/GPP, which Mix is on top of. The other one is diet and how much junk you eat. While Mix considers himself to be "OK" here, I have seem him occasionally indulge in some satan sugars/fattie fat tag-team affairs he shouldn't.

So why are his HDL's so stellar?

Ephedra/Ephedrine, that's why! Yeah, the same stuff the FDA says will kill you and turn you into a boiling blood pressure, artery bursting cardiac catastrophe.

Right.

Homocysteine

Mix scored smack dab in the middle here at 10.5 which Flunkie said was "fine" given a range of 5-15.

Here's why Mix asked for it. Some of you reading this have "The Formula", which contains a certain amount of GPA and TMG. Mix told me he specifies the TMG b/c GPA has been flagged for it's ability to raise homocysteine levels in the body. And that ain't good. Mix included TMG b/c it converts to Sam-E (which among other things is a methyl-donor) and is a hell of a lot affordable for you guys and Mix than Sam-E. He speculated that TMG would keep homocysteine in check.

And Mix was right! At least for Mix thinks he was....

Total Testosterone

A shameful 357 given a range of 280-800 for Mix's age group. And boy, does Mix have a story to tell on this one :)

He had dropped Adaptogen N for a bit and was using 2 caps of 6-Bromo from another planet. 50mg of it with a suggested label dosing of 1-3 day. Supposed to elevate test levels by binding to the aromatase enzyme.

Well, it didn't do that for Mix, at least at 2 caps/day. Suppose he could used more and re-run labs but he's not interested. Anyone want some? I hear he has oh, 11 bottles lying around somewhere.

Keep in mind it's supposed to have anabolic effects (and might very well) at a higher dosing protocol.

Free Testosterone

Not bad at 10.5 given the lab range Flunkie stated a 5-15 the lab was using. Not optimal though in Mix's book. He has some work to do.

LUTEINIZING HORMONE

Mix scored a respectable 5.0 given a reference range of 1.7 - 8.6. Still, he has plans to do better :)

THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE

Mix wasn't too happy with this one. He scored a meager 1.87 given a range of .4 - 4.0. He told me he thinks he knows why though... and mentioned something about a plan to address it? Dunno

FASTING GLUCOSE

Mix scored an 89 given a range of 70-99. He was pleased but thinks he can do better given he just initiated The Warrior Diet.

POST ANALYSIS

Mix was very upset with the overall results. Why? Because it was one of the very few times in his life where someone uttered the words "you're normal" :)

Mix doesn't care for "normal" b/c it implies he's average. He abhores average anything and would much prefer to be on either end of the spectrum. Anything but "normal". God how he hates that word.

Soooooo, with his analysis done Mix now has a plan. C'mon now, did you expect anything less? :)

That plan just might involve The Blueprint Mass Stack, which among other things contains the superlative (in his opinion) Adaptogen N/Kre-Anabolyn tag team.

Parts of if might also make it into 3.0 if he gets "re-deployed" soon. Did I just hear a "hell yeah" from the group? Well, not just yet guys. Need you to help him sell a lot more BP's. Either that or PLEASE buy his Tshirt.

Pretty please???? :)

WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOU

Get your blood-work done! Get your baseline and get cracking!! DEMAND a copy of your paper work. Flunkie's don't want to give it to you because everyone's scared to death of disclosing your medical information (including to you!). Because maybe, just maybe you know a thing or two they don't....

That is NOT a license to start playing Dr. Mix wanted me to tell you that. Mix is Mix and you is you. Big difference given Mix is only responsible for his loved ones. Your loved ones are counting on you, not Mix. So take that for what it's worth...

The other thing is this; Hank, Harrison H. and at least one other person running 3.0's draft training and dietary template are about to become the lucky recipients of an existing (yet rarely utilized) diagnostic tool Mix will be rolling out in 3.0.

First one to call Mix's Brother and says "I'm you're brother's Blueprint Believer #3, call Mix and tell him I want my diagnostic tool!" is the lucky winner.

He's also taking orders for those 11 bottles of 6-bromo Mix has. Keep in mind you'll pick up the shipping and he paid $12 bottle (something like that). Mix couldn't find the price on the planet they sold it on b/c the aliens don't carry it any more. His name is Smilin' Johnnie and no, he has no idea you'll be calling him.

All I ask is you did't read it here b/c Rob has no idea, see :)

His telephone # is 413-789-6341.

Make sure to give him your name, address etc and make sure he gets your order right. He might not be there but that'll just be more fun. Why?

Because Mix is about to blow up his answering machine that's why. Something tells me Johnnie isn't going to sleep well tonight. Boy, if Mix wasn't having fun with The BP before, he sure will be now.

Let the games begin :)
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

I would call you but I think your already asleep!
JlCh

Post by JlCh »

Lol, oh how tempting it is to call :).
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Ha ha...

No need to call Mix Hank. He has your mailing address from "The Eagle" so it'll be landing on your doorstep shortly. If you do want any of the 6-bromo Mix has laying around have laying around, do PM him.

That makes two Eagles landing for you, each of them VERY well deserved :)
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Rob since you do insurance, whats the best way to ask for a full blood panel? Last time i ask for test levels my Dr looked at me like i was a nut, and he seemed bothered.

I need a new dr is what i am thinking , one more in to strength based fitness as opposed to a guy who processes pateints
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

that whole last part abotu the 6bromo is thoroughly confusing - i just wanted to put that out there for you guys...

What's the science behind ephedrine keeping HDL in the good range Rob?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Hank! wrote:Rob since you do insurance, whats the best way to ask for a full blood panel? Last time i ask for test levels my Dr looked at me like i was a nut, and he seemed bothered.

I need a new dr is what i am thinking , one more in to strength based fitness as opposed to a guy who processes pateints
A. Simply explain you have no sex drive, you're tired all the time, don't have the same drive etc. Read the PDR for testosterone and symptoms of low test/deficiency, then read it back to him :)

You DEMAND it Hank. You're his CUSTOMER. Remember that. He'll likely refer you to an endocrenologist or however you spell it. Don't waste your time, goto the drug store and get this:

https://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_ ... crumb=true

Laboratory and 2-day FedEx shipping included.

Medical Review Officer (MRO) report for a complete interpretation of results. Secure online results. Steroidconfirm tests for eleven anabolic agents, five of their metabolites and one adrenergic agonist that are commonly abused: Tetrahydrogestrinone (THG), Boldenone (Equipoise), Hydroxyboldenone (metabolite), Clostebol (Steranobol), Clenbuterol, Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), Testosterone, Epitestosterone, Oxymesterone (Oranabol), Oxandrolone (Anavar), Methyloxandrolone (metabolite), Stanozolol (Winstrol), Hydroxystanozolol (metabolite), Flouxymesterone (Halotestin), 6-B Hydroxyflouxymesterone (metabolite), Androsterone.

WITH RESPECT TO THIS TEST:

This is likely your best bet given the cost/benefit ratio and these are the results to look at:

DHEA
Testosterone/Epitestosterone
6β-hydroxy Testosterone (DEA Schedule III) - This is the metabolite of Formestane!.

Lots of guys using that so please see the below:

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us

Hope that helps..
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Big.jazayrli wrote:that whole last part abotu the 6bromo is thoroughly confusing - i just wanted to put that out there for you guys...

What's the science behind ephedrine keeping HDL in the good range Rob?
A. Not quite sure but it's there as I've read it prior somewhere. The 6-bromo confusing?

It doesn't work.

At least for me in the suggested dose range. I'm not wasting any more time with it...

More Adaptogen N please :)
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

What the heck is goin on in here!!.. Rob you and your brother Mix are a couple of nuts!!..

Theres so much stuff goin on with 3.0 I have no idea what the hell is goin on around here anymore..I just cant keep up anymore :? .. I guess I'll just have to wait for more info, so I can piece it all togather..

Cant wait to learn more :)
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

mixelflick and rob are two separate people?
JlCh

Post by JlCh »

Only when looking at it in different person's (1st/2nd/3rd).
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

TURBOFLEX wrote:What the heck is goin on in here!!.. Rob you and your brother Mix are a couple of nuts!!..

Theres so much stuff goin on with 3.0 I have no idea what the hell is goin on around here anymore..I just cant keep up anymore :? .. I guess I'll just have to wait for more info, so I can piece it all togather..

Cant wait to learn more :)
That's by design my friend... :)

To protect your investment. They stole 25 years of my life with 2.0. I'll be damned if they steal your hard work..
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Street-dreams wrote:mixelflick and rob are two separate people?
Confusing, isn't it? Sometimes even I can't figure out which is which :)

I heard from him today BTW. He got his full labs in the mail from Flunkie. He's analyzing again.

Found a few more thing he wanted to share with you. More on the way

That's what he said, anyway..
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

JlCh wrote:Only when looking at it in different person's (1st/2nd/3rd).
I laughed harder at this than I did at Flunkie when I realized she couldn't read "BILIRUBIN"!!

Fantastic work man. Thanks so much.. :)