BLUEPRINT 3.0: ROADMAP TO RECOMP -SHOWCASE, OF THE IMMORTALS

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

BLUEPRINT 3.0: ROADMAP TO RECOMP -SHOWCASE, OF THE IMMORTALS

Post by RobRegish »

Lookin' like the end of April.

Sooner if my Canadian BP Believer, can add PDF/other anti-pirating bells and whistles can to it... :)

3.0 will turn your re-comp water, into wine. Some think it's Lucifer's blood, seeping from the vine. For many it'll be a savior, in these desperate re-comp times. Personally, it just helps me to forget, that I was just born........to die.

You came here like many did, to find a better way. To find your way to Gainsville, to finally bring gains alive... You Believer's know nothing good comes easy, sometimes gains take time. I made 3.0's bed, you'll lie in it.... to die in its a crime.

You can't help to gain... 3.0's streets are paved w/gold. The mine runs deeper here, than anybody's known. I was forced to pack up on my wife and son, had to leave them both back home. There's nothing in 3.0's paycheck, the phantom's all I known...

The pirates took my money, it's gone. My "Corporate America" job is gone. Still, you Believer's kept the faith...you kept hangin' on.

Over at the torrent, the pirates are swimmin' in quicksand. Prayin' for holy water, to wash the sins from their hands.... At the torrent, the promise has run dry. They'll all be crying, it's because they step into my 3.0 Asylum, not one of them is getting out alive. Not this time....

I went to church Sunday and heard the preacher say, we Believer's were God's children... and he'd be back some day. I hoped that he knew something, when I was discharged from the psyche ward - somethin' as he drank that cup of wine...

I didn't have too good a feelin', as I walked out to the night. I cursed that sky to open... I begged those clouds for rain. I prayed to Jesus for water, for the burning in my veins. My soul was on fire - and I had to watch the flames. Did my dreams go up in smoke? Did my future blow away?? Still, I thought of you Believer's, hangin' on to me...

In 3.0, you'll be swimming in gold. Where there will be holy water, though there are no sins, to wash from your fine hands.... In 3.0 for you, the promise hasn't run dry - where tears of joy will be cried, and every, single Believer gets out of my 3.0 Asylum, alive....

We spend our lives praying, for some kind of re-comp reward. Seems some time that payoff....leaves you feelin', like a filthy whore. If you can choose the way you'll die, make it by the gun or by the knife. 'Cause doing it my way.... there's too much pain. Night after night after night......

In 3.0, your holy water's coming... though there are no sins, to wash from your fine hands. For you, the promise will be delivered... the promise hasn't run dry.

Only tears of joy will be cried, and you're all getting out of 3.0's Asylum..... healthy and alive!!!

3Faces of Fear(tm) 4Life..... :) :) :)
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Awesome :D
tufluk

Post by tufluk »

A page from the Blueprint Bible!

cant wait! :D
doolee

Post by doolee »

/Excited
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

tufluk wrote:A page from the Blueprint Bible!

cant wait! :D
God, I just realized you may be right!!! I'm going to show up at the pearly gates with a book myself.... and a whole lotta' BP Believer's coming to join me/us :) :) :)

Another contribution I'll be able to cite, when I/we plead our case to the Big Man. I/we are going to have to do something to balance out the perverse, vile and diabolical/evil side to "Mixelflick", that sometimes appears on body building dot com. He infrequently appears to take the pirates, trolls and assclowns to school.

Perhaps you've seen it??? If not and any of you guys want to see it in action..... please PM me/us :)

3Faces of Fear(tm) 4The Win...... :) :) :)
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

I saw immortals in the title..

you rang?

;)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Big.jazayrli wrote:I saw immortals in the title..

you rang?

;)
Ding, Ding, Ding... Superman, is here :) Tip of The Blueprint Spear, on his way to the WORLD's.

Welcome to your 3.0 paradise, Hani. For you, the promise of a lifetime of free knowledge/help - until they put me/us into the ground....

Is alive!!!
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

RobRegish wrote:
Big.jazayrli wrote:I saw immortals in the title..

you rang?

;)
Ding, Ding, Ding... Superman, is here :) Tip of The Blueprint Spear, on his way to the WORLD's.

Welcome to your 3.0 paradise, Hani. For you, the promise of a lifetime of free knowledge/help - until they put me/us into the ground....

Is alive!!!
the HAMMER has records to break, what can i Say?
jimmyk21

Post by jimmyk21 »

oh snap.... :D
jimmyk21

Post by jimmyk21 »

How close are we? I'm really tempted to start a famine, like tomorrow.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

jimmyk21 wrote:How close are we? I'm really tempted to start a famine, like tomorrow.
I'll have the final PDF final to "my man" in Canada Monday.

Finally... :)
tnubs

Post by tnubs »

Oh man, cant wait for this bad boy to come out. today was day 1 of my famine. assuming the famine is similar (i mean, can it rly get worse than this?) will it be ready by nxt monday when i start killing some iron?
jimmyk21

Post by jimmyk21 »

Yeah, this week was set up so perfectly for a famine for me, so I'm doing one now too.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

tnubs wrote:Oh man, cant wait for this bad boy to come out. today was day 1 of my famine. assuming the famine is similar (i mean, can it rly get worse than this?) will it be ready by nxt monday when i start killing some iron?
Is going to be very, very close... :) and yes, FAMINE is the same. It works and works well. Big fan of not fix what isn't broken!!!