Gaining weight FAST in the Feast Phase

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Gaining weight FAST in the Feast Phase

Post by RobRegish »

One of the ways to start the Feast phase off with a BANG is rapid water influx. Credit Vince Gironda for this trick. Yes, it's water but muscle is 70% water and volumizing the muscle cell does wonders to get strength/size up pronto. Ask any Anadrol user what those first 10 days are like and they'll tell you... it's all water. Here's how to gain 5-10 pounds your first week (without the Anadrol)!

Every waking hour drink 12 ounces of water along with 6 desiccated liver tablets. You also want to try and consume nuts and olives throughout the day. If you have the discipline to maintain this, in one week you should be 5 to 10 pounds heavier.

Remember, you're also adding in higher amounts of sodium at each meal here. Nothing drastic, just a few shakes on your whole food at each meal. The combined effect of greater nutrient transport, hyper-osmotic environment and increased glycogen storage (up to 60% more!) from the Kre-Anabolyn literally stretches the muscle cell, adding tremendous raw strength to your lifts.

Give this trick a try. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at what can be accomplished in your first week!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Bumped, because of it's key benefits.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

It really is a great way to start things off with a bang. I'd highly suggest it for the first 3 days for those that felt they took the Famine "too far". This completely takes care of any "delayed traction" problems...
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

Desiccated Liver Tablets? That's a new one, please explain.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

dracotdrgn wrote:Desiccated Liver Tablets? That's a new one, please explain.
Actually, it's an old one.

Vince Gironda used to champion these. Very rich source of b-vitamins, aminos, iron, enzymes etc and a quick, easy and high nutrient/low calorie way to add to your diet. They are periodically re-discovered by today's trainee. And yes, it works.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Just be careful on these in regards to the brand you buy as many were tested out to be of extremely low quality.

We've looked into adding them to our line but have not as of yet.

In our research the top three legitimate ones were, in order-

*Nature's Own (by a significant %)

*Beverley International

*Dave Draper

No other brands tested were shown to be worthy of consideration.
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

I am looking for this and have found several detox supplements mostly Milk Thistle or Lipoic Acid. Is this what I'm looking for?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Those are quality items (depending upon the source), but not what we're talking about here.

In the June 1999 volume 7 number 1 edition of Milo magazine, page 20, powerlifting champion and world record holder David Shaw wrote an excellent article concerning products that promise more than they can deliver.

Shaw goes on to point out that the older, cheaper supplements, such as milk and egg protein powder, desiccated liver, and cold-pressed wheat germ oil are still "the best."

Notice that none of these "new" wonder supplements are ever tested on laboratory animals.

The Office of Naval Research did in fact test Argentine Beef Liver Powder on lab rats in 1951. Cortisone acetate (a toxic chemical) was also used as part of the laboratory experiment conducted by the Navy in 1951. The rats in one group were fed a purified ration containing 400 mg cortisone acetate per kg of diet. The other rats were fed a similar diet supplemented with 10% whole liver powder.

The difference in the size and health of the rats in the experiment was absolutely shocking. You've seen the myostatin before/after pics of Belgian Blue Bells/mice?

Almost that shocking.
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

I will continue looking. With all the nuts available, which ones do you recommend?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I used to use and recommend Ultimate Nutrition's Argentenian Beef Liver Tabs. Not sure if they make them anymore but of greater concern is that company's quality control... not what it once was.

So, I'd have to go with Beverly having used them prior...
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

Oh, sorry not nuts as in crazy companies trying to sell me bad supplements but nuts. Walnuts, almonds, cashews......... Yea nuts and olives.....
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Oh, OK. Almonds probably top the list. Cashews are a good choice too!
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

How long should I keep the Liver tabs on my supplement list? The tabs I picked up said three per day, I was doing the six up until the last couple of days and now I'm on three. I am almost out and wondered if I should pick up some more.

And for anyone else reading this. I took the recomendation of liver tabs fluids and nuts and did gain my weight back fast and then some.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Appreciate your comments Draco. It really is a neat trick and works to pack it on fast.

You can dis-continue the liver tab protocol at this point or run it out through the end of the Feast Phase.

The protocol itself (nuts, liver tabs and fluids) is typically used as a 10 day jumpstart for the Feast. I've heard from many others though, that like running them through the whole phase due to the measurable impact they make.

If continuing to run them, I'd recommend a liver tab only protocol for the duration of the Feast. They're cheap enough and don't affect endocrine function.

I would not utilize them during Famine due to their anti-catabolic properties in a caloric deficit.