2.0 or 3.0

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

I'm honestly not sure if you do a cruise in the middle of the two phases, but you definitely do at the end.

Rob.. help?

Oh - and GLP 1 and 2 can be done within the same Feast period, its when you get into the Russian and 10% that it gets ridic long.
aron7awol

Post by aron7awol »

beefcake66 wrote:I'm honestly not sure if you do a cruise in the middle of the two phases, but you definitely do at the end.

Rob.. help?

Oh - and GLP 1 and 2 can be done within the same Feast period, its when you get into the Russian and 10% that it gets ridic long.
Thanks beefcake. Should I take a week off in between GLP1 and GLP2?
drtda

Post by drtda »

My opinion is that you can do one of two things after GLP1. Choice #1 is to take 5-7 days off and then start into GLP2. Choice #2 is to do a deload for that week, which still keeps you lifting, but is much less taxing.

It really depends on how your body reacts as to which choice is best. I prefer to do a deload as I can easily transition to the next phase while giving my CNS a break.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

drtda wrote:My opinion is that you can do one of two things after GLP1. Choice #1 is to take 5-7 days off and then start into GLP2. Choice #2 is to do a deload for that week, which still keeps you lifting, but is much less taxing.

It really depends on how your body reacts as to which choice is best. I prefer to do a deload as I can easily transition to the next phase while giving my CNS a break.
Good answer here for you :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

beefcake66 wrote:
drtda wrote:My opinion is that you can do one of two things after GLP1. Choice #1 is to take 5-7 days off and then start into GLP2. Choice #2 is to do a deload for that week, which still keeps you lifting, but is much less taxing.

Good answer here for you :)
Amen! Thanks for the assist drtda!

I really appreciate the vets like drtda, beefcake and others you're providing our members of The BP Army. Helps me out a LOT, and part of the reason I was able to bring MassPro Synthagen to the table, as quickly as we did.

Thank you so much!