Choo-choo, off to Gainesville! (BP 2.0)

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
Rizzo23601

Choo-choo, off to Gainesville! (BP 2.0)

Post by Rizzo23601 »

What's up guys,

this is Rizzo from Germany, currently studying in Vienna and going on my first Blueprint 2.0 run this monday.

I'm 6'3'', weighing 188 lbs (= 193cm, 86kg), 12% bodyfat. Goal would around 202 lbs at 10% bodyfat in a year and see what I can do beyond that mark :)

Taking this week off to start fresh on the famine phase. Planning to follow Rob's advice to a T and take it one week at a time. Have read the blueprint 2.0, haven't read 3.0, didn't seem necessary since I'm running 2.0 and planning on bulking.

Anyway I'll post my workout and questions in here, I'm pretty excited about the whole thing!!!

I'll run the Blueprint without supplements first, just multivitamin + fishoil + some oats/protein mixture which I consume to hit my goal calories on feast/cruise.

So, let's get started!!! Today I have put together my diet plan for the famine phase, looking forward to it since I've been consuming 4000 calories a day for the last 6 months and my digestion could use a good cleansing :lol:

Please let me know what you think and if the plan is alright:

FAMINE DIET

500ml Vegetable Juice (it's like the american V8 drink I think)

500ml Smoothie

200gr Banana

200gr Rice + 200gr Kidney Beans

+ 3 multivitamin tablets and 4 fishoil capsules.

All of this amounts to 1500 kcal / 35gr protein and will be spread throughout the day.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Rizzo! Wie Gehts ist ihnen? Hopefully I spelled that right, its been about 20 years since I had German classes back in high school...hahaha

Welcome to the BP family brother! Depending on your caloric intake and other things, I think you are going to blown away by what the BP can do for you in regards to muscle growth...IMHO, what you want to accomplish should be possible and even likely within 6 months...

If you need any help, all you need to do is ask, we are here for you!

Regards,

Matt
Rizzo23601

Post by Rizzo23601 »

matter2003 wrote:Rizzo! Wie Gehts ist ihnen? Hopefully I spelled that right, its been about 20 years since I had German classes back in high school...hahaha

Welcome to the BP family brother! Depending on your caloric intake and other things, I think you are going to blown away by what the BP can do for you in regards to muscle growth...IMHO, what you want to accomplish should be possible and even likely within 6 months...

If you need any help, all you need to do is ask, we are here for you!

Regards,

Matt
Mir geht es gut, und wie geht es Dir, Broseph? :D Thanks for the welcome! When I first got the Blueprint from Rob, and read through the stickies I was confused as hell, but after reading 2.0 twice I feel like everything is sinking in quite nicely. My motivation is sky high, feels like I found the holy grail I've been searching for years.
Rizzo23601

Post by Rizzo23601 »

Day 1 is in the books.

Was easy, didn't feel any craving, probably to my choice of foods for the famine.

750ml Innocent Smoothie (these are awesome)
200gr Kidney Beans + 200gr Rice + a little sauce
500ml V-8

That's it, I'm feeling great. Exactly what my body needed. Workout went well, squatted 75kg's for 6 reps, which felt alright.