Round 2!

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
Joekenny187

Round 2!

Post by Joekenny187 »

So originally I was never going log this run but I've decided to since I'd like to share my Synthagen experience. I happened to find out about the blueprint during a a deployment to Afghanistan in October of 2010. I started logging my first BP run but unfortunately couldn't continue to do so because I relocated to a place with no internet access.

I'm currently at home station and I hope to stay motivated enough to see this log through. On my first run my weight was right around 150. At the end of the run I got up to 170lbs. The run ended in Jan of 2011. Sadly, I have not worked out since. I started lurking around the forums again in Feb. I got a copy of 3.0 and decided to do another run since I had so much success with the first.

I wanted to start the run in early March but decided to read up as much as I could about 3.0. I also found out about Synthagen and figured it'd be coming out in early April. Since my first run I've dropped in weight but surprisingly enough I've manage to stay around 160. I like to attribute the fact to some sort of retainability from the first run.

My goal for this run is to acquire as much mass as I can. For that reason I've decided to do a 2.0 run so I could potentially do a 3.0 recomp afterwards. As I stated before, I never intended to document this run but had a change of heart due to the fact that I'd like to review Synthagen. Therefore, I've already started the run and will pick up from where I am now. Here are some stats:

5'10
13-14% BF
23 years old
Ecto

Just to recap the famine... I started the famine April 24th (The day Synthagen shipped). I was 160 when I started and I weighed in at 154 on Saturday. As of today I am back up 160. I consumed an average of 1200 calories a day with the bulk of the calories consisting of carbs while maintaining roughly 20gs of protein daily. Sunday, Monday, and today have been wonderful. I've manage to eat about 3200-3600 calories. This go around I'm simply taking KA + MPS and some protein.

Just to recap, the main purpose of this log will be to document my first Synthagen experience. This will be a pretty relax log and I'll do my best to update it frequently . If anyone has any questions for me feel free to ask! Also I feel this community has close comradery and really help each other out. So with that said I'm open to all advice and suggestions.
Joekenny187

Post by Joekenny187 »

Today was my first workout with Synthagen. I took 8 caps 10 mins prior to the workout. I used 10 oz of tart cherry juice mixed with 2 oz of lime juice and 32 oz of water and started sipping that right after the MPS. During the workout I didn't feel too much out of the ordinary. I didn't have anyone with me to spot me so I didn't go too heavy. I weighed in at 162 today. I took 3 more caps right after the work out and will take another 3 before bed. I think I'll be able to better gauge Synthagen's potency tomorrow depending on how sore I feel. One thing to note is you know how sometimes you wake up right before your alarm and you feel wide awake even though you still got 5 mins to snooze? Well that's whats been happening to me. I don't mind because I feel like I'm waking up when my body is in its lightest sleep state. Also I had some really weird dreams last night but we'll see if they continue.