Blueprint 2.0 Update - Blueprint Periodic On The Way

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Blueprint 2.0 Update - Blueprint Periodic On The Way

Post by RobRegish »

SOME of my findings and NEW Blueprint recommendations are now here in the Journals sub-forum.

Exciting stuff as these tweaks were culled from almost a year's worth of feedback from current Blueprint customers.

Our latest BP Journal first timer has recorded these results to date. He's an advanced trainee, going into The Blueprint at 227lbs and packing some hefty strength, as you can see..

In a little over ONE MONTH:

- Bench 1RM has increased from 355lbs to 380lb (340x4)
- Squat 1RM has increased from 425lbs to 440lbs (410x3)
- Original goal of weighing 230lbs...shattered with authority at 234#
- All while training with about a third of the frequency he used to

And here's the real kicker:

Nov. 17th: 325 bench 4 reps with a very little help on the fourth
Nov. 22nd: 340 bench got a solid 4 plus one forced rep. WOW

The Nov. 17th/22nd entry are his words, not mine. If the Blueprint can make a hoss like this significantly bigger/stronger in short order... what are you waiting for?!?

Blueprint 2.0 and The Blueprint Periodic, for Strength Athletes will be emailed to all current customers FREE of charge.

Unsure what the new year will bring for new customers..
Urban Monk

Post by Urban Monk »

Could you also post the files up here?

I use multiple computers, so would be convenient to have a central resource :-).
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I've considered this. Let me get with John to see if we can put it in the Journals section.

My concern is that people who may get into the board get the course for free without buying it.

And that wouldn't be fair to you, my paying customers.
Urban Monk

Post by Urban Monk »

Absolutely.

Well, there are two options:

1. Isn't this a locked forum? I thought we could only join if we had bought the course?

2. Create a private section of the forum, where only paying customers are allowed.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

It's possible to do it with a private section as with the journals and make it fairly secure - for honest folks like you, Urban.

However, the forum has seen hacked entry by spammers several times already, and while we've greatly heightened security it simply isn't ever fail proof with phpBB.

It would allow the possibility of someone doing a direct cut/copy/paste in a snap and they'd have Rob's complete work.

So, unfortunately, we can't post it here.

That said, your purchased master should be in PDF format and easily transferable to any computer you wish... simply attach a copy and email it to yourself via secondary email account, then open/save on your 2nd, 3rd computer.
Urban Monk

Post by Urban Monk »

Well, my main issue is that I run most of my email through MS outlook, which I only have on one computer. The other's are more work oriented (and I often refer to things at work, but cant access personal email).

I think there is a way to make it secure. They have something similar on the precision nutrition board...if you guys want an example.

Thanks!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

OK man, I'll get on it with John.

Appreciate the suggestion. Sure would make it easier than emailing everyone!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Hi Urban Monk,

I checked into it, but I'm going to go with the email update once PDF'd. There are simply too many hacks that could tap into it for free here and could cut and paste the information many have paid for.

That wouldn't be fair to you or any of my paying customers. Your business is important to me. Too important to jeopardize.

I have released a few 2.0/periodic drafts to SELECT paying customers who already have 1.0 in hand. EVERYONE will get the email update once PDF's are completed.

FAIR WARNING TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT ARTISTS (I've had my lawyer enforce this once already):

The Blueprint for Big Muscle Building is © Copyright 2009 by Robert S. Regish. All Rights Reserved by U.S. and International law. Any reproduction of this work in part or in whole is expressedly prohibited without prior written consent of the author.
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

Blueprint 2.0 and The Blueprint for Big Muscle Building are the same thing ?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yes, it's the updated version for 2010. All new findings and updated recommendations!

Blueprint Periodic is for Strength athletes.
Urban Monk

Post by Urban Monk »

Have these gone out yet?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yes, they were emailed weeks ago.

PM me your real name/email address and I'll make sure you get your pronto. And I did send you yours...just checked.
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

When I joined I got the BP 1.0 e-mailed right away.
Later I was sent the revised/corrected BP 2.0 as a pdf.

I can say that the 2.0 update is a huge continuous improvement over the original. Well done !
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Thanks so much Scooter.

As you can tell, I put a LOT into it. The members here were big contributors as well, although some didn't know it!

Every bit of feedback, everything I help troubleshoot enhances the overall BP program. And you can bet 3.0 is in the works, along with some very special other "twists" I'm working on..