Designer AAS Control Act of 2014: Are test boosters next?

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Designer AAS Control Act of 2014: Are test boosters next?

Post by RobRegish »

Posting here to keep it private. As members we aim to put you guys first..

The Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2014* was signed into law by President Obama on December 18th, 2014. What makes this bill so dangerous is the wording it uses to ban all of our favorite four carbon ring molecules. In fact, it gives them leeway to remove/criminalize any product that fits the following description:

“The drug or substance has been created or manufactured with the intent of producing a drug or other substance that either—

1.) Promotes muscle growth; or
2.) Otherwise causes a pharmacological effect similar to that of testosterone; or
3.) The drug or substance has been, or is intended to be, marketed or otherwise promoted in any manner suggesting that consuming it will promote muscle growth or any other pharmacological effect similar to that of testosterone…”

* https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hr4771/text

It would sure seem like test boosters are next, especially given they both "cause a pharmacological effect similar to test" and "are marketed or promoted in any manner suggesting consuming it will produce muscle growth or any other pharmacological effect similar to that of testosterone.. ".

Can't speak for anyone else, but I'll be stocking up on Adaptogen N..
:wink:
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

How could "natural" compounds be confused with pharmacological ones ?

Seems like a bunch of BS and something for lawyers and/or politicians to push agenda's for the big pharma groups.

Why has there been no draft of a "Freedom of Supplements" act ?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

scoooter wrote:How could "natural" compounds be confused with pharmacological ones ?

Seems like a bunch of BS and something for lawyers and/or politicians to push agenda's for the big pharma groups.

Why has there been no draft of a "Freedom of Supplements" act ?
Excellent questions Scooter, with no real answers.

They setting things up such that they can go after ANY supplement that dares do one thing for you: grow muscle. Although much of this wording focuses on Testosterone being big evil, note how they extend that definition to include things that not only are, but raise testosterone OR "grow muscle". Not and, OR.

Big difference..

For my part, I'll be focusing on non-hormonal growth promoters, recovery agents and strength boosters. We can all help by eschewing PH's, and supporting companies looking for healthy, effective solutions. The writing's on the wall, and if we don't do something NOW - we risk losing EVERYTHING down the road..
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Most test boosters don't do much for muscle building, as studies have shown that even boosting test to high normal levels doesn't do anything for muscle building over lower test levels. Its not until you get into the supraphysiological levels(20-30% over normal achievable levels) that you will notice muscle enhancing effects.

However, there is a clear correlation with abdominal fat levels and test levels, so that even an increase from 300 to 600 showed significant fat lessening effects...people with a 300 test level showed they had roughly a 36% increase in abdominal fat over those at 600. And the higher the levels, the lower the abdominal fat became.

Why is there this correlation? Simple.

Testosterone enhances insulin sensitivity in muscle cells, but makes fat cells insulin resistant. That means your muscles will soak up the extra glucose in your body, not your fat cells.

So for those looking for muscle boosting effects from T Boosters, its not going to happen. However, the fat lessening effects of boosting your T levels by even a few hundred points appear to be significant.

Link to the article with links to the studies:

https://www.muscleforlife.com/how-testos ... -fat-loss/

Now taking Micro doses of Tren on the other hand is a completely different story...100mg a week of Tren will give you muscle growth of Supraphysiological levels of Test, with superior fat reducing effects of that level of Test as well...allegedly with almost no sides from all the research I've done on it...although I am too scared to pull the trigger on it to be honest, I know there are some researchers who say its superior form of TRT that is actually safer than using Test, and some doctors who only deal with enhanced athletes also feel the same way...then again others think they are crazy...so want to try it but am scared to pull the trigger...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yeah BUT - Tren isn't a legal HRT alternative like test in the US, yes?

I know, I know. You can still get it. Staying legal is a priority though. I don't need to be jeopardizing my freedom for a few more lbs of muscle/few less lbs of fat...
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

RobRegish wrote:Yeah BUT - Tren isn't a legal HRT alternative like test in the US, yes?

I know, I know. You can still get it. Staying legal is a priority though. I don't need to be jeopardizing my freedom for a few more lbs of muscle/few less lbs of fat...
True enough, but unless you are ordering enough to supply others they aren't interested in you...even if customs seizes your shipment if you order international, all you get is a letter stating it was seized and that's the end of it.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

matter2003 wrote:
RobRegish wrote:Yeah BUT - Tren isn't a legal HRT alternative like test in the US, yes?

True enough, but unless you are ordering enough to supply others they aren't interested in you...even if customs seizes your shipment if you order international, all you get is a letter stating it was seized and that's the end of it.
One guy got a seizure letter and complained to his source. Next thing he knows, they re-sent with some newer "creative" packaging. Law enforcement flagged it, then wired it with one of those silent alarms when it's opened. Minutes later he got raided by the jack booted thugs, complete with a search warrant.

It wasn't what was in the package that sunk him, it was what they found on his computer. Word to the wise: EVERYTHING you're doing online can be tracked. And the DEA has been known to be very sneaky about it, going so far as to set up phony online pharmacies specializing in selling all your favorite steroids...

This is all in Rick Collin's excellent book, "Legal Muscle" btw. As solid a read in how to protect yourself as there is, if ordering your favorite 4 carbon ring molecules...
:lol:
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

RobRegish wrote:
matter2003 wrote:

One guy got a seizure letter and complained to his source. Next thing he knows, they re-sent with some newer "creative" packaging. Law enforcement flagged it, then wired it with one of those silent alarms when it's opened. Minutes later he got raided by the jack booted thugs, complete with a search warrant.

It wasn't what was in the package that sunk him, it was what they found on his computer. Word to the wise: EVERYTHING you're doing online can be tracked. And the DEA has been known to be very sneaky about it, going so far as to set up phony online pharmacies specializing in selling all your favorite steroids...

This is all in Rick Collin's excellent book, "Legal Muscle" btw. As solid a read in how to protect yourself as there is, if ordering your favorite 4 carbon ring molecules...
:lol:
Unless he is ordering enough to be considered a supplier, ie, bulk powder to make his own gear, the chances of this happening are remote. Another reason to order domestic tho..
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Sounds like you know what you're taking about. I still think the risk/reward raio is too much, but that's a personal decision...
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

RobRegish wrote:Sounds like you know what you're taking about. I still think the risk/reward raio is too much, but that's a personal decision...
I honestly was always against them until I started to research them more.

Everyone knows our body produces Testosterone naturally, but did you know the body also produces small quantities of Nandrolone as well?

I think the thing that really has made me change my mind about the whole thing is I see how they have been villified to the point people believe that taking one dose or running one cycle is going to kill you. Yet these same doctors have no problem prescribing drugs like statins to their patients like they are dispensing Pez, half the time to people who don't even need it and will derive no benefit from it since they just proved Cholesterol levels have a near ZERO correlation to heart disease.

Statins can be linked to hundreds of thousands of deaths and many other adverse cardiovascular events from heart attacks and strokes, but these are held up as some modern miracle. Hell, even aspirin has been linked to numerous problems because about 1/3 of the population has what is known as "aspirin resistance" which means it CAUSES clots and thickens the blood instead of preventing clots and thinning the blood. Don't get me wrong, in a lot of people the aspirin regimen is perfectly safe, but in the 1/3 of the population that is aspirin resistant it can be deadly. But they don't even bother testing for it. Nor do they tell their patients to simply use Bromelain or Nattokinase instead, two perfectly safe alternatives that have no potential deadly side effects.

They talk about Atherosclerosis being the number one killer in this country because it causes heart attacks, yet they continuously pump calcium into our bodies by fortifying all the foods with it, but don't worry about the co-factors needed t deal with all this extra calcium---namely Vitamin D3, K2 and Magnesium, so Soft Tissue Calcification runs rampant, causing potentially millions to suffer from wide ranging chronic conditions that only worsen over time and others to die for no reason. Vitamin K2 has been shown in clinical trials to reverse atherosclerosis by over 50%(in only 6 weeks!!!) by clearing the arteries of calcium deposits because it is needed by the calcium binding protein Matrix GLA Protein(MGP) to activate it so it can do its job. But do they tell people to take K2? No! They give them some BS drugs that do nothing to help, other than create a patient for life and make the pharmaceutical companies rich!

So where do steroids come into this? For me, it shows the stupidity of the medical practitioners and legal bodies of this country. In fact, the ONLY federal agency in favor of the ban on steroids was the FDA---all others cited lack of evidence that they caused any harm. In fact, 60 minutes actually ran a piece(I believe I even linked to it on this board a while back) where they basically had people asking if steroids were so dangerous, where are all the bodybogs from it? Don't get me wrong. I know they can be dangerous if they are abused. Just like anything else. I mean you take 1 Vicodin for pain, but if you take 10 you might not wake up. So in that way they are no different than anything else, regulated or unregulated. Use and abuse are two different things, however. If we are going to take all the prescription drugs that are out there and make a list of the most dangerous drugs, the first steroid might not be until 400 or even higher...testosterone might be like 3,000...

The problem comes from these idiots running around who have no idea what they are doing, don't do any research on things and don't do the proper PCT and wreck their body for life, but is that the steroids fault? Would we blame Draino if some idiot decided to drink it instead of pouring it down the drain?

So to sum up my rant, I guess what I am saying is the double standard they have is comical in that far more dangerous substances are prescribed to be taken on a daily basis, but far less dangerous things like steroids are illegal. Give me a break---if you took all the steroid deaths in human history they would pale when compared to the deaths from prescription drugs, cigarette smoking, and even alcohol use.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

If you line up a bottle of D-bol, aspirin, vodka, caffeine pills and tylenol and I asked you, which one could you swallow the entire bottle of, and be absolutely certain you wouldn't die?

I'd pick D-bol, and so would ANY good Dr...