Buckminsterfullerene/C60---Best kept secret in PED's?

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Updates Matter?

Part of me is hopeful. Another part of me thinks it's a gag. "Hey guys, let's make up a story about ancient Russian healing compound, call it BuckeyBalls and see how many people order it.. ".
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

RobRegish wrote:Updates Matter?

Part of me is hopeful. Another part of me thinks it's a gag. "Hey guys, let's make up a story about ancient Russian healing compound, call it BuckeyBalls and see how many people order it.. ".
Stlll working the same as initially noted...

In fact, I had one of the lowest initial HR readings upon getting on the elliptical machine to warm-up tonight that I've had in the last year...usually its in the 90-100 range(I think its actually 10 BPM higher than actual HR because when I test it on the bikes and do a manual pulse rate test it comes out the same, 10 BPM less than the elliptical). Anyways, today my starting HR was 82 BPM(72 BPM actual), which was pretty shocking to me to be honest. This is after walking about 200 feet from my car, into the gym and directly to the elliptical---getting on it immediately with no time spent just standing there. Not exactly sure if this is all related to C60 but I'd suspect its at least in part to it...

Did HIIT training today for the first time in months and noted the same thing as when doing German Comp Training. Namely that my HR is much lower than it normally would be for doing what I am doing and I seem to be much less winded/out of breath/taxed.

For instance, today warmed up for 5 minutes then did 30 second sprints followed by 30 second rest periods 8 times in a row. When I say sprints I mean sprints---had the elliptical machine up to almost 280 strides per minute on a 10/8 incline/resistance(I know, I know kinda weak but it was my firs time back in a while...). Tested my HR after each set of sprints and it never got above the mid 140's...usually it would be in the 160's from doing this...

This also coincides with my belief as to why my HR seems to return to normal much quicker than it had been---its about 20 BPM lower under workout conditions than it has been, which means it take less time to get back to normal...about half the time as it normally would take...

To me it definitely works in enabling you to push yourself past where you normally would be able to go based on your conditioning...I have chopped between 3-5 minutes off German Comp Training workouts from the sessions directly before starting to dose C60 while increasing the weights used---I know of no other explanation that could be feasible for the increased performance in this area
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

OK now the BIG one...

Steroid like gains? Insofar as what they're claiming?? I can see the VO2 max/work capacity increase OK..

But I mean some of the other verbage I bolded in this thread. To wit..

"-Can lift much heavier weights, sometimes to the point of causing tendon injury. Commonly reported.

-Can do more reps of the same weight. This was the most commonly reported benefit. People were ADAMANT that there was a great difference, comparable to taking Creatine and that NOT EVEN ANABOLIC STEROIDS enabled such an immediate increase of both repetitions and max weight

EDIT: I just got mine, and will give an objective review/full write up in The BP Bulletin. Things I'll be measuring:

OBJECTIVE

- Heart rate
- Blood pressure
- Intra-set recovery
- Inter-workout recovery
- Total reps done per unit of time (with the same weight)
- 1-3 rep max of select exercises
- Static hold times

SUBJECTIVE

- Feelings of well being
- Sleep
- Anything else I notice
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

RobRegish wrote:OK now the BIG one...

Steroid like gains? Insofar as what they're claiming?? I can see the VO2 max/work capacity increase OK..

But I mean some of the other verbage I bolded in this thread. To wit..

"-Can lift much heavier weights, sometimes to the point of causing tendon injury. Commonly reported.

-Can do more reps of the same weight. This was the most commonly reported benefit. People were ADAMANT that there was a great difference, comparable to taking Creatine and that NOT EVEN ANABOLIC STEROIDS enabled such an immediate increase of both repetitions and max weight
No, I have not seen that personally. Mostly what I said above. The heart rate lowering effects have been quite noticeable and very quick to take effect...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I'll give it more time, but that's pretty much what I expected..

Having said that the lowering of your heart, faster intra-set set recovery etc are powerful tools IF you track them, use that information intelligently, etc.

And knowing you like I do, you are... :D

Finally I'd like to ask a favor, but also give credit where credit is du.

1.) Please keep us updated as to how things play out, I'm assuming you have at least a 30 day supply?

2.) I can't say THANK YOU enough. Your contributions to this board are pure GOLD. I've heard from many who say they come here just to check on your latest posts, LOL.

LEARN, SHARE and GROW is a big deal around here. I learn too, and many times you have the jump on me, with respect to brand new "stuff"! I'm telling you man, write a book. Doesn't have to be long, but you have way too much rattling around your brain, and people (including me) would pay for it.

At the very least, sleep on it brother. The good you could do in this world for others is too great. At some point you have to consider the legacy you leave, and your potential extends WAY behind having little Matters... :D
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

RobRegish wrote:I'll give it more time, but that's pretty much what I expected..

Having said that the lowering of your heart, faster intra-set set recovery etc are powerful tools IF you track them, use that information intelligently, etc.

And knowing you like I do, you are... :D

Finally I'd like to ask a favor, but also give credit where credit is du.

1.) Please keep us updated as to how things play out, I'm assuming you have at least a 30 day supply?

2.) I can't say THANK YOU enough. Your contributions to this board are pure GOLD. I've heard from many who say they come here just to check on your latest posts, LOL.

LEARN, SHARE and GROW is a big deal around here. I learn too, and many times you have the jump on me, with respect to brand new "stuff"! I'm telling you man, write a book. Doesn't have to be long, but you have way too much rattling around your brain, and people (including me) would pay for it.

At the very least, sleep on it brother. The good you could do in this world for others is too great. At some point you have to consider the legacy you leave, and your potential extends WAY behind having little Matters... :D
Yeah, I have a 60 day supply...

I'll think about the whole book thing, but what would the topic be? Or should it just be a hodge podge of different topics?
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

My pair of buckyballs appeared today :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Matter's Tips N' Tricks: Hidden Secrets To Faster Fat Loss, Size, Strength and Vibrant Health

No pesky plot, characters etc LOL. Honestly man you have a collection of items here that are pure Gold. The good you stand to do is massive, you'll reach a LOT more people. It's not that hard. Just take your favorite pre-workout intensifier, sit down in front of the computer and let the brain dump begin.

Some days you'll write TONS of stuff, others you'll get writers block. Could be 10 pages, could be 100. It doesn't matter. What matters isn't getting it perfect. What matters is getting it started...

Perhaps you too, will get emails like this. Honest to God, I get these almost daily. Whether you make any $ or not isn't of concern, because what follows is priceless...

"Rock on man. Like the old saying goes. I am where i am because i stood on the shoulders of giants. Your research is paving the way for others to continue..."

Others have written to tell me 3.0 were the ramblings of a mad man. Some of them will love you, some will hate you. You just make sure to leave a written record behind that makes people FEEL something. Here's the bottom line: Long after you're gone, people's lives/health will be enriched by your legacy.

Time to cement your legacy. I'll be happy to write the forward for you..
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Well after a few weeks on this stuff, here's what I can report..

It does in fact improve your intra-set recovery time. That is, how long it takes you to recover between repeated bouts of exercise. Whether that's supersets, sled dragging, sprints etc the effect is there, no question.

I haven't noticed any huge leaps in the # of reps I'm able to perform, albeit I'm bodyweight training so not sure if that makes a difference. Can't comment on how it scrubs "the dirtiest part of the cell", no idea how you'd go about measuring that LOL.

And it for sure does NOT allow me to lift so much weight, tendons are at risk ripping off LOL. Nothing here I'd consider a "steroid like effect" either.

All in all though, it's an interesting compound that works fast to facilitate faster intra-workout recovery. I suppose if you're competing in timed events and/or your EDT blocks are suffering, it's worth looking into. Moreso for interval/endurance athletes I'd say, vs. lifters.

I'll reserve final judgement at the 60 day mark (have 2 month supply).
UK-Legs

Post by UK-Legs »

Hi chaps,

I trialled c60 at 1mg/day for a month a couple months back. (I've recently split from my long term partner, so times are pretty rubbish right now, hence why I haven't reported back). I'm 29 with mid-range test levels, and I agree mainly in performance effects Rob and Matter reported in so far as inter set recovery was almost instantaneous! German Volume Training and Smolov Jr were pretty routine.

The most interesting effect for me was the huge libido boost, I was so horny all the time. I didn't get me test checked, but I felt like a teenager again. I know that Rob and Matter you both previously said you are on TRT, which keeps you shut down, so maybe that is why you didn't get the perceived test boosting effect I had? I suppose if c60 improves the mitochondrial actions of all cells in the body then your boys are no exception?

Hope you all find this interesting, I've got 500ml of c60 I brewed myself ready to go for the next couple years. Also I've been applying it topically to my bald spots for a month or so, I'll report back the efficacy.

Legs
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

Since my balls arrived I haven't even tried them out, I will have to get on this soon. If not today/tomorrow, then in a couple weeks when I return from Vacation.. may need a reminder.
Coach Rob

Re: Buckminsterfullerene/C60---Best kept secret in PED's?

Post by Coach Rob »

Try them yet beefer?

There's certainly a bump in your ability to do cardio. If the liver and other organ protective effects are up to snuff, this stuff should be liquid gold. Especially if someone is using PH's, AAS etc..
BrainSquirts

Post by BrainSquirts »

Rob wrote:
"Here's what raised a red flag with me...

-Can lift much heavier weights, sometimes to the point of causing tendon injury. Commonly reported. "

This is little Off topic ... but tendon injury from lifting much heavier weights is not something you want to do folks. Been there. Done that.
(... and btw it was because of me being stupid... not from thinking all of me was stronger bcse of C60 :) )
It’s been over 6 years and I can still tweak it with certain moves / at certain angles. ... see https://tendinosis.org/injury.shtml

Re: C60oo. I did put some in inventory in very cold refrig. But so far have intuitively held off using it 'on the human sample of one'.

Anecdotally - I did administer it a couple times a week for about 4 months to my sick 16 yr old GSD who was paralyzed by a spinal bone infection in Jan 2016. All the vets expected her to be dead within two months. She is now bright eyed, bitchy stubborn, med free, and ambulatory again. Still humpbacked some and is still a little wobbly on her back right leg, but has an almost normal walk and trot gait. Can’t say how much of a factor the C60 was because I threw the kitchen sink, counters, and plumbing at her in alterative (and even a little bit of conventional) treatments. She’s been in a ‘cruise phase’ ;) for about a month now ... ie it no longer takes me 20 minutes to prepare her a 'raw' meal and measure, grind and wrap supps in butter, etc, etc.

Matter wrote:
" ... I am taking 1.5 ml per day in the morning...as for how long, I guess we will see, I've got a 2 month supply right now, if everything goes good I will likely order more, its pretty inexpensive... "
If it does linger in the cells as reported above, then what do ya’ll think the optimal spread btwn doses for humans would be?
Many thanks.
BrainSquirts

Post by BrainSquirts »

Hey guys,

Been on it about two weeks now... three days a week... circa midday... still tweaking the dosing size... bcse

Product quality factors are polyphenols content of the oo and the time left mixing to saturation and best to avoid oxidized oils if possible.
If it's ok to drop names or links, referrals for quality products appreciated. Also, anyone familiar with Andrievsky's methods?

subjective feedback: (ie got no good objective measures ... plus, cyclically it appears I was peaking in performance last week anyways) It does seem to improve post sprint and pounding recovery time a bit... plus, 2nd wind seems to hold up longer/better.